Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Torrance, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Torrance, CA56 értékelés
56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 027 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed the customers and the different things each day was. never the repetitive jobs. hardest part of the job was trying to make credit goal for each month
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working here, everyone was amazing, easy to work , hours were good even during seasonal, didn’t feel over worked. Costumers were nice so was mangers and other employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
As my first job it was really fun. Until I ended up working there for 4 years, I decided to leave. The management at the time wasnt as great as when i started. I wasn’t getting paid the right amount of work I was putting in to that company. I knew most of the departments and still wasn’t able to move up. But it’s a great place to work for first timers.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Certain people and certain managers made it enjoyable but others did not and some stuff was not worth it. They job mattered more than the people doing the job sometimes.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much favoritism from the manager down a toxic environment it's a hostile environment to work at a lot of foul language from the supervisors not a good place to work at
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney only cares about Jcpenney . They don’t care about your schedule or what you have to do they care about the money and time your bringing in for them.
Work Area
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced environment to work. Scheduling there is good because they work with your schedule especially if you’re going to school. Time goes by fast.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start a job and to be experienced. Good management, good working environment and friendly staff with positive attitude. Good place to be
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Jcpenny because the staffs were amazing, everyone was very friendly, i did not have no problems working there, someone was always taking care of me checking if i was ok and i had no problem when it came to asking for my day off..
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a fun place to work and i am grateful for the experience.It has really been an honor to work there i learned alot about the responsibilities assigned to the retail community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved this job. my first job at a young age. typical day at work. friendly co-workers. great hours. management very friendly and helpful. flexible hours
hours
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learn here customer service. Work place was very nice. You get to know you daily customer that would go shopping all the time. You would get discount.
discount, benfits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operated the cash register and inventory machinery.
Handled large sums of cash, processed debit and credit cards transactions using the company point of sales systems.

Answered multi-line telephones and placed orders.

Worked the sales floor in all departments which included women’s, men’s, children and shoe departments.

Provided excellent customer service by greeting, smiling, and thanking the customers.

Bagged and wrapped purchases and assisted with carry-outs for customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the time i worked here i was still in high school, it was a cool first job. The staff was very helpful and took me under their wings. The management was also very understanding and helpful. This is a fast paced store especially during the holidays.
friendly staff
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Received payments by cash, checks, credit and debit cards
Answered customers questions and provided information on merchandise

Processed merchandise exchanges and refunds

friendly customers and staff
Discounts
Seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was organizing the racks and shelves, register, and helping customers to their needs. The only bad times were when customers would get rude and try to argue with the employee. Management was very nice and understanding. The workplace was friendly must be cooperating in organizing. You learn to be more patient with your customers and fulfill their needs before your own.
Pro érvek
friendly environment, always something to do
Kontra érvek
short breaks, standing for a long time
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
During the holidays at jcpenny is sooo stressful and fast paced. friendly environment, the hardest part of the job was signing people up for a jc penny card.
discounts
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are pretty friendly. Working retail can be rough because of the way some customers treat you but I found that most of the managers at JC Penney will back you up if you stick to the policies and not blame you if customers are unreasonable. They do expect you to cater to customers requests within reason. Clean up is a big portion of this job as well as cashier work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The supervisors and managers were great. They showed you that they actually care about their employees.I loved helping the customers find what they need and give my advice on an item. everyone worked well together and it made work great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always having our store clean and representable for our customers to come in and shop. Helping people fine there size and style. One big thing in our store was to get credit apps, that means people opening credit cards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first job and i liked it until everyone else became childish and reporting each other for dumb reasons. Management would believe everything and it felt like high school. Boring most of the time but i ts not hard just tiring to be standing up all day.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés