Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Topeka, KS

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 576 értékelés megtekintése
Not Hard
Not a hard job at all, gets you by for the pay, would be a good part time job if you’re still in school. Friendly coworkers and fun managers overall it’s a good job.
Nice place to work
Fun place to work. Liked helping customers shop for items they needed.
Had to attend all morning meetings. Are encouraged to get customers to open up a charge card.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Improvement in managers needed. Merchandise is neat.
My training could have been so much better. never really trained. Managers are not serious enough for where we work. To much messing an screwing around. Workers need to be more supervised. But I love the brand and stuff we sell.
merchandise
Kontra érvek
not much training. workers mess around so much
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work
I was the supervisor in fine jewelry and women accessories. I had the opportunity to meet with and serve all sort of people. I had a great team of individuals who worked for me.
2,0
not best or the worst
pretty basic not bad place to work just not best either

over all it a place you can make it work the discount is great if you need clothing but you really dont get alot of hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It used to be a great place to work. Corporate greed has made that difficult.
Unfortunately, in recent years JCPenney has turned it's back on customer service and associate loyalty They have cut staff and staff hours. Many full-time associates have been cut to part-time and are at risk of losing their health benefits. Stores are operating with a skeleton crew, expecting associates to do many extra duties while still taking care of demanding customers. Because there is no longer in-store security, associates are also expected to be on the lookout for shoplifters. Putting their safety at risk to deter a would-be thief. It must be cheaper for the company to write off stolen merchandise than to hire security to protect from it. JCPenney has lost many of it's best store associates over the years due to unnecessary cutbacks. Hiring younger and cheaper is fine as long as you still have enough of those older more experienced associates to show them true customer service. Especially since most of the younger hires don't stick around long enough to learn anything on their own.
I used to really love my job, but I have been stabbed in the back by

corporate too many times.
Associate 25% discount
Kontra érvek
Thirty minute unpaid lunch. Rarely get my 15 minute paid breaks.
fun place to work
Assisted and checked out customers
Management was pretty good

The hardest part was trying check out customers during the busy hours of the day and making sure all customers remained pleased and happy with their store visit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work where I could work with children and be creative
I was really disappointed in the 10 min window for taking children's photos. That' s not enough time to photograph a 2 year old and I feel like your cheating the parents out of what could be awesome pictures once the child warns up to you which usually takes longer than 10 minutes.
Pro érvek
Love kids, absolutely passionate about photography
10 min window, not enough hours, no benefits
2,0
Dreadful and boring
Understaffed, Horribly ran, Bad pay, and very little assistance. They treat you horribly because you are just a sales associate. No talking with friends, No phones. Normally I understand no phones and favor it, but when you have folded every shirt multiple times and are slow as could be, what else can you do?
Pro érvek
Other workers are nice, Good food closeby
Horrible Managers, Bad pay, No help, Understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would never work for this company again
Very poor management! They do not treat their employees well AT ALL! I would never work for this company ever again. I was pregnant when I worked for this company, they didn't let me take my breaks or relieve me to use the restroom when I needed it, whenever I did I got in trouble for it. Overall a terrible place to work. Was very stressful and emotionally draining.
na
Wouldn't approve of them replacing the Loss Prevention Department rather than using the profit to expand the center's security instead of opening up Sephora.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alright place to work at
I'm not to crazy about the management there they choose favorites which I don't like. I also don't really care for how late they keep you at night it's not right to be there till 11.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very good place to work.
Working at jcp is very stressful. I really wish they would of told me that we wouldn't be leaving the store till almost 11:30 if you close when I applied. I get home so late if they have me closing. The management is terrible. I always felt like they had their favorites and just yelled at their non favorites about credit. I wouldn't recommend this job to any high school student or college student who always has tons and tons of papers due late at night.
work environment
work environment was stressful. Unattainable goals are often put on employees and incentives aren't the best. Enjoyed many of my coworkers, learned many skills cross training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at, very open to everyone.
A typical day at work for me is, first I help check out the customers at the registers when there are no more customers to check out I look at the schedule to see who's working today and if there are any important papers that I need to read. Then I go and walk around the store to see if there are any towels or other merchandise to clean up and check the fitting rooms. Working a typical day is cleaning your department, checking customers out and doing any projects the managers have for you to do. JCPenney's workplace is diverse, we have different cultures, race, etc.. working at JCPenney. I love how we can be very sociable with our coworkers and that everyone gets along very well. One of the hardest parts about working at JCPenney would probably have to be selling our JCPenney credit card to the customers and meeting our monthly goals.
Good work experience.
It was great to deal with the customers and get to know them. There is a great deal to learn about the sales workforce. This position helped me do that.
Fun place to work
The Manager Training program was the best training I have received. It was a fun place to work. At the time I worked there we were able to order for each store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and welcoming environment.
A typical day at JcPenney's included a lot of communication with co-workers, management and with customers. Daily tasks included projects working on the floor, rearranging different fixtures, maintaining a clean work space and making sure fitting rooms were clean. What I learned while working at JcPenney's was how to come out of my shell, how to multi-task and how to gain other co-workers/managers trust in getting tasks done. The hardest part of the day would be when it's close to closing time and there are still customers you are trying to help. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendships that I gained while working at JcPenney's, I enjoyed the people I worked with and being able to interact with the customers.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, fun environment.
Kontra érvek
The pressure to achieve certain credit application goals.
Fun and Easy Going
A typical day in the JCPenney Salon was very team oriented and fast paced. The guests were very important to each member so they were given the utmost respect.

I was able to manage my own work schedule which differed daily. I mostly worked the weekends for the most foot traffic. I became a master stylist (highest ranking) quicker than anyone else within the Topeka organization (less than 3 years).

The job entailed producing thorough consultations, a variety of guest services, data management, formulating, inventory, scheduling, problem solving, and retail.
Pro érvek
Working less hours I could make full-time pay
Working weekends
Awesome employee's
Everyone was fantastic! the whole entire structure if how the company set up everything was too good to be true.! even though I wasn't able to stay here , I would recommend a lot of people who have a strong mentality of entrepreneurship. This would definitely would be the job! I really miss working here :(
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty fun place to work, needs better management
I like working at JCP but I need more hours and I wish the management team was better.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés