Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Toledo, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 350 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of work at JcPenney is pretty simple, there's a lot of employees so there isn't really much to do if there isn't customers. Other than folding clothing, organizing by colors, sizes, and gender. The management team there is very flexible, understanding and hands on. The hardest part of the job would have to be marketing and trying to convince someone to spend money. The most enjoyable part was the location or the store and the discounts on clothes
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with a variety of people , weather it was sharing product knowledge , answering questions about hair dilemma,or creating makeovers,clients and potential clients make my job enjoyable
associate discount
missing lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
J C Penny is a great store to work and shop in. i enjoyed the people i worked with and also interacting with the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JCPenney it kept me moving on your feet and I always had something to do to be active until my shift end. I learned a lot working here. JCPenney was my first job and working there had taught me how to be more responsible and how to do many different tasks. My managers and co-workers were very helpful when i begun working and helped me learn a lot through my training, They taught me that it was okay to ask for help in a situation and I learned how to fix the situation myself. The hardest part of the job was having upset customers. It was also enjoyable when i helped out the customers find what they were looking for and seeing them smile.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working as seasonal in Toledo ohio I love jcp so far I have had the best experience and hope they keep me I work in the home service dept and I do get a lot credit apps which is weird u have two ways to earn money through jcp which is hourly and u get paid for each credit app u fill out for a customer so I love that I want to grow with jcp the managers are fun and understanding and they only want the best for their employees so don't call off and show up to work on time u will keep your job
Pro érvek
sometimes free lunch u meet new people and make new friends within your dept
Kontra érvek
sometimes u will have to stay over your shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how to work harder to help our store to grow and show love to our people.
free pizzas and belts.
short breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was always fun and energizing. I learned how to stock and identify/organize items in stockrooms
Munkahelyi kultúra
dealing with the public can be challenging and rewarding, dealing with upper management can be challenging
steady paycheck
unstable hours and support
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn't very much connect with my co-works wasn't always a friendly environment but working the Christmas season was enjoyable listening to the wonderful customers.
staying until 1-2 am
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work would be greeting and engaging guests as well as cash handling. I would also have to size women.children,,men and stock shelves when not occupied. My co-workers were very nice and flexible we also would learn things from each other. There was not really anything difficult with the job. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people everyday
gaining product knowledge
Kontra érvek
not getting to stay longer
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was the Optical Manager for many yrs,I loved my job and my patients.I was the sole leader of that department which entailed all responsiblities from hiring my own staff to sales and any optical jobs that I or my staff did.
Pro érvek
discount in the retail store
no local management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job here, the people were friendly, and knowledgable. I liked the day to day activites that went along with the job.I enjoyed helping customers find what the merchandise they were looking for, and also gave them advice when they needed it, Management was also very good to work with.
friendly enviroment.
Kontra érvek
not a lot of hours, only nights and every weekend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After new company structure, there were company-wide layoffs. I got laid off on maternity leave. No one could seem to tell me why and many managers told me I was a high performer. My assistant manager even told upper management they made a mistake. They first laid everyone off, then offered the people they kept their new position (which they should have done the other way around). Now I see a new position listed because one of the associates they kept didn't want it. I could have had that position.
environment
too many secrets
Munkahelyi kultúra
My co-workers were great to work with. There is a nice friendly atmosphere.
co-workers
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great care for the employers needs. Learned alot about customer service and gaining customer satisfcation. Hardest part would be dealing with the unhappy customers.
short breaks.