JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Toledo, OH

33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 012 értékelés megtekintése
Fun and competitive workplace
Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2020, január 8.
Managers are constantly helping you strive for more, and making things fun and interesting ti really get you motivated. You feel like JCPenney is your second home, the way they take care of you.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work if you are in school and just want to start off for Experience.
Cashier/Merchandise Associate/Receptionist/Designer Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, december 3.
If you’re in school and looking to just make a little bit of money to make it while being supported from another main source this is a good place to start. The pay isn’t that great, but you get enough to at least save and make it by. The managers were okay, a bit lazy, however. The employees were okay as well. Like any job, you’ll have your favorites. The building was old, so a lot of mold and rust everywhere. You will get experience working here, however. You’ll have a chance to slowly build clientele as well, but again, the pay and managers aren’t that great, so don’t expect much, but experience from working here
They are very unfair
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, november 28.
They are unfair when it comes to the employees. They look the other way for some but not all. The pay is not worth all the work you are required to do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Comfortable but busy atomsphere
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, augusztus 23.
Seaonal employment throughout the holiday season .....Very busy enviroment steady paste organized and professional my responibilty and duties included presenting merchadise for sale.......
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A nice place to work, friendly employees and own work area
Janitorial (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, március 2.
I like this job alot because I was experienced & I worked at my own pace, managers rarely bothered me because I always got my job done before the store opened
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work at with nice people
Operations Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, február 20.
Wonderful place to work at with great people . Great benefits , free food , potlucks , . Great Customer Service and it’s in the mall. If you need the excerise this is the place to work at
Discounts, Awesome Coworkers
Undesirable Pay
JCPennys
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, február 19.
Working at JCPennys is a lot but it paid good money. Some managers were rude but i just brushed it off. While working there your shift will go by fast if you are working hard enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly place to work, not bad for retail
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, december 13.
This job is a decent retail job. Overall the management is kind and encouraging. There are opportunities to work your way up but sometimes I think they need an official application process for it. Raises are also only about once a year. They are very flexible with your schedule with adequate notice, as long as you can work weekends. Sometimes the job is stressful and you have to be good at multitasking. Overall, it's not a bad company to work for.
Scheduling flexibility
Low pay
Poor pay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2017, szeptember 29.
Don't pay well and expect above and beyond performances. Pay raises are a joke. 20 cents. They do not punish lazy workers or associates who constantly call off. They do not take care of their good employees. Very high turn over rate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Poor Management
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2017, szeptember 27.
After the recent collection of retiring employees the company has gone down hill. I would advise against working here as it will become very stressful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
warehouse manager
Warehouse Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  toledo ohio2017, július 22.
loading and unloading merchandise , checking in trucks and stocking the showroom floor , helping store associates with customer service, plus running the warehouse as a manager and running a day by day employee contract that jcpenny hires to help
good work enviroment
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Reflection of an employer at JCPenney's
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2017, május 11.
JCPenney is a wonderful company to work for. Always willing to give opportunity to expound on one's strengths and to assist with weaknesses. JCPenney allows you to show management, peers, and customers who you are as a person and to help make the company a better place.
If working with the public is something of enjoyment, it's a wonderful place of employment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, positive place to work.
Customer service was my main responsibility (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2017, április 26.
I enjoyed my job, helping people shop for different styles and brands. I learned a lot about working with people and providing customer satisfaction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work with supportive and friendly staff.
Sales Manager Home Division (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2017, március 11.
Worked with many great and dedicated individuals. Good work / life balance. I had a blend of regular sales staff along with commission sales in furniture and draperies. The work was challenging but very rewarding.
My only regret is the fact that I was there during the Great Recession, the worst performance of our economy since the Great Depression. When they had to start laying off I knew since my time with them was so short I would be one of the first to go.
JCPenny is very fun.
Merchandising Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2015, november 23.
JCPenny is a fun place to work. The management is great, the coworkers are great. This is a job good for those who are in school. There are a lot of opportunities for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Na
TEAM LEADER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2015, november 23.
good, OK management, needs improvement. low pay. great for people starting off.training wasn't the best, turn over rate is high. need improvement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive environment and learned an entire new skill set.
Furniture Salesman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2015, szeptember 15.
Without a doubt best experience working with such a great team, and an even greater CEO. Would and could not have obtained any other knowledge like I did at ZeGlobe.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Casual workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, Ohio2015, augusztus 11.
working with people was the highlight of the job. I liked my job for the most part. It was a fun experience. The work place was vibrant
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive very energetic with fun activites
Master Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2015, július 23.
The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with a variety of people , weather it was sharing product knowledge , answering questions about hair dilemma,or creating makeovers,clients and potential clients make my job enjoyable
associate discount
missing lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with great leaning experience
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2014, november 10.
J C Penny is a great store to work and shop in. i enjoyed the people i worked with and also interacting with the customers.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van