Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Toledo, OH

34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 551 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opportunity driven place of work
A typical day of work at JcPenney is pretty simple, there's a lot of employees so there isn't really much to do if there isn't customers. Other than folding clothing, organizing by colors, sizes, and gender. The management team there is very flexible, understanding and hands on. The hardest part of the job would have to be marketing and trying to convince someone to spend money. The most enjoyable part was the location or the store and the discounts on clothes
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are mostly cool, management and company not so much
The people are ok. But the company makes dumb choices, there's a lot of staffing issues, lots of favoritism especially where credit is involved (i.e. if you get credit they tend to look the other way on other things, but if you don't they're on you all the time even if you're a great worker).
Fun and competitive workplace
Managers are constantly helping you strive for more, and making things fun and interesting ti really get you motivated. You feel like JCPenney is your second home, the way they take care of you.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work if you are in school and just want to start off for Experience.
If you’re in school and looking to just make a little bit of money to make it while being supported from another main source this is a good place to start. The pay isn’t that great, but you get enough to at least save and make it by. The managers were okay, a bit lazy, however. The employees were okay as well. Like any job, you’ll have your favorites. The building was old, so a lot of mold and rust everywhere. You will get experience working here, however. You’ll have a chance to slowly build clientele as well, but again, the pay and managers aren’t that great, so don’t expect much, but experience from working here
They are very unfair
They are unfair when it comes to the employees. They look the other way for some but not all. The pay is not worth all the work you are required to do.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Comfortable but busy atomsphere
Seaonal employment throughout the holiday season .....Very busy enviroment steady paste organized and professional my responibilty and duties included presenting merchadise for sale.......
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A nice place to work, friendly employees and own work area
I like this job alot because I was experienced & I worked at my own pace, managers rarely bothered me because I always got my job done before the store opened
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work at with nice people
Wonderful place to work at with great people . Great benefits , free food , potlucks , . Great Customer Service and it’s in the mall. If you need the excerise this is the place to work at
Discounts, Awesome Coworkers
Undesirable Pay
JCPennys
Working at JCPennys is a lot but it paid good money. Some managers were rude but i just brushed it off. While working there your shift will go by fast if you are working hard enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly place to work, not bad for retail
This job is a decent retail job. Overall the management is kind and encouraging. There are opportunities to work your way up but sometimes I think they need an official application process for it. Raises are also only about once a year. They are very flexible with your schedule with adequate notice, as long as you can work weekends. Sometimes the job is stressful and you have to be good at multitasking. Overall, it's not a bad company to work for.
Scheduling flexibility
Low pay
Poor pay
Don't pay well and expect above and beyond performances. Pay raises are a joke. 20 cents. They do not punish lazy workers or associates who constantly call off. They do not take care of their good employees. Very high turn over rate.
Poor Management
After the recent collection of retiring employees the company has gone down hill. I would advise against working here as it will become very stressful.
warehouse manager
loading and unloading merchandise , checking in trucks and stocking the showroom floor , helping store associates with customer service, plus running the warehouse as a manager and running a day by day employee contract that jcpenny hires to help
good work enviroment
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Reflection of an employer at JCPenney's
JCPenney is a wonderful company to work for. Always willing to give opportunity to expound on one's strengths and to assist with weaknesses. JCPenney allows you to show management, peers, and customers who you are as a person and to help make the company a better place.
If working with the public is something of enjoyment, it's a wonderful place of employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, positive place to work.
I enjoyed my job, helping people shop for different styles and brands. I learned a lot about working with people and providing customer satisfaction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work with supportive and friendly staff.
Worked with many great and dedicated individuals. Good work / life balance. I had a blend of regular sales staff along with commission sales in furniture and draperies. The work was challenging but very rewarding.
My only regret is the fact that I was there during the Great Recession, the worst performance of our economy since the Great Depression. When they had to start laying off I knew since my time with them was so short I would be one of the first to go.
JCPenny is very fun.
JCPenny is a fun place to work. The management is great, the coworkers are great. This is a job good for those who are in school. There are a lot of opportunities for advancement.
Na
good, OK management, needs improvement. low pay. great for people starting off.training wasn't the best, turn over rate is high. need improvement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive environment and learned an entire new skill set.
Without a doubt best experience working with such a great team, and an even greater CEO. Would and could not have obtained any other knowledge like I did at ZeGlobe.
3,0
Casual workplace
working with people was the highlight of the job. I liked my job for the most part. It was a fun experience. The work place was vibrant
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive very energetic with fun activites
The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with a variety of people , weather it was sharing product knowledge , answering questions about hair dilemma,or creating makeovers,clients and potential clients make my job enjoyable
associate discount
missing lunch
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés