JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tigard, OR

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 437 értékelés megtekintése
Need to be adaptable
Fitting Room Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2018, július 6.
Any day could be slow paced or fast paced, so you need to become adaptable to the change. Even if you are given a certain role, most likely you will learn another position, due to trying to be the most efficient in the work place. Most of the managers are very understanding which made working there alright.
Great environment
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2018, június 26.
Good place to work. I have worked before for JC Penney's in the bed and bath department at Clackamas Town Center for about a year. After finishing college with a Degree, I came back.
2,0
It was ok
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  tigard oregon washington square mall2017, augusztus 10.
Personally I didn't really enjoy the job what so ever. But over all the company was fair to their employees and the staff was very cultural diverse as far as ethnic backgrounds. So it was interesting to work with so many people that came from different countries.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful workplace, with little management guidance.
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2016, december 19.
Managers weren't too helpful. The atmosphere is really set on selling credit cards that customer support is forgotten.
Very self reliant.
Not much guidance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
High School Environment
Sales Support Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tigard, Oregon2015, augusztus 27.
Managers pick favorites, and let them get away with things that you would get in trouble for. Performance reviews are only once a year, and you are never really told how you could improve while you are there. This sets you up for getting an unfair review just because you never knew how things were supposed to be done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 4Jelentés
4,0
Fun place to work at.
Support Expert (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2015, április 6.
I love working at Jcpenney. It is a company that is very diverse and relies heavily on working as a team. I've learned to work under pressure especially during the holiday seasons when the store is swarmed with customers. I've also learned to work with people with different cultures and background. I would say the hardest part of the job is working against the clock. As a member of the support team, we are required to work in a fast paced environment during the early morning hours (5am) which isn't the easiest thing to do, but as long as you stay focused on the job and have a positive, blue collar mentality you should be just fine. The part I love about being in support is my team members. We are a very diverse group, we learn from each other which brings us closer as a team.
Pro érvek
Great vibe, managers are fun to be around, team members get along well. Great merchandise.
not so much hours.
5,0
enjoyable place to work
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2015, február 18.
Enjoyable place to work.
Management very professional
Co-workers like family
Hardest part of the job was pleasing everyone
The company seemed to always work with you.
company was supportive
Kontra érvek
not enough associates when needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I enjoyed my time at Penneys, I learned alot about retail and how to give great customer service.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2013, augusztus 1.
I worked in the lingerie department for the last five years, I felt a home in the department and would arrive a look over the department, fill in product and organize, and straighten up. I would walk the floor and greet customers and attend to their needs. In the lingerie department customers have very personal needs, so I was friendly in a manner that builds trust. I learned a lot about retail during my time at JCPenneys, I learned the POS system, and how to multi-task. My co-workers I enjoyed very much as retail people are generally very pleasant humans. Their have been a lot of changes at Penneys the last couple of years, many people have come and gone so it was challenging at times. The most enjoyable part of the job was the gratefulness of the customers I served, as I received a great deal of satisfaction from making it a happy experience to shop at Penneys.
employee discount
disorganized this last year
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It kept me busy and very fun to work there
Replenishment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2012, július 28.
Worked very hard. I learned Pricing & Signing and a different way to work in retail. Management was great. Co-workers were wonderful. Nothing really hard about JCP and I really liked working with customers.
Pro érvek
you could volunteer your time at different charities
Kontra érvek
health and dental insunce poor

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van