Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Texarkana, TX

23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 125 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its not bad working there but, u don't get paid enough for all the stuff u have to do that's in ur job title, and then u don't get paid extra for doing all the other stuff outside ur job title.
convenient, flexible
not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney is a Good company who always has some good sales going on most of the time. When it gets slow your hours get cut so that part sucks; also not getting enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned to do many things and different jobs besides the one in which I was hired for.But I'm the kind of person that likes a challenge, alot of people get hired for a job and become stuck in the same routine slowly become unhappy with what they do. Hardest part about my job is getting people to do as their asked to make sure that things are on track for the company. Most enjoyable part of my job,is knowing that I go to work to achieve goals that benefit the company , customer & myself. This is a typical day at work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dedicated, service focused worker with excellent multitasking skills. Compassionate and highly motivated in attending to clients in a diverse setting. Seeking a position to be part of a team that provide quality service to their clients.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
So JCPenney’s is a job. You get paid every two weeks, get abused by customers on a daily basis, lack coworkers so may have to handle entire departments alone most of the time, and expect everything from you yet it’s impossible.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Lack of help, rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn’t make very much money and during that time the management was very unfair. I started with the company right out of beauty school. The team was not very helpful as a whole in helping new stylists learn.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day lacked in tasks. I was never taught what the salon terms meant which left me confused. After an error, I was not corrected and taught. Rather it was just done for me and I was left just as clueless as before. Co-workers were polite and kind. Management seemed to have no time for training and expected me to know the job anyway.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the job interact with customer's to try out our merchandise everyone gotten along well and helped one another out it was great fun helping customer's locate merchandise really make your day when they make purchase
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with...We have lots of fun at work while providing superior customer service to our clients. Though the pay is not as good as I would like the employees make it worth while.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend working at JCPenney. They are very involved with customer service and encourage employees to give their full potential during each shift.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would consist of changing store signs, scanning items for markups, helping customers when needed. The hardest part of the job was getting up at 3 am, the most enjoyable part of the job was the employee discounts.
Pro érvek
i got to see what was on sale before the store opened
Kontra érvek
Early morning hours, not enough hours provided
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned a lot from Jcpenny. All different things new and exciting. My manger's are very helpful to me. They point me in the right direction. My co-worker's are my good friends. I get along with everyone great at the company. The hardest part of my job is when there's not enough employees and there is a lot of task's to be done.The most enjoyable part of me day is when i get my job done and getting it done fast. I like to help people also.
25% off retail
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, I had a great experience with Jcpenney. I had amazing co-workers and an absolutely amazing staff in the salon. Great pay, benefits. It is a very demanding company to work for. If you love to travel and are a highly motivated, ambitious individual, this is the company for you! They prefer to promote form within. You get two performance reviews a year and this company is big on team and leadership development. Always wanting to improve any opportunities they may have as a whole.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun interaction with customers, continuing education of jewelry (diamonds), and bonus incentives to upsale.
Incentive for bonuses
Kontra érvek
Part time hours, not much chance for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alot of one on one customer assistance, handled returns, exchanges, refunds, process credit applications, process on-line purchase orders,while promoting in-store awareness on a daily basis.
Fun envornvironment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got to work at 5 A.M. First I unload the truck. Then sort the merchandise into sections. I would put out all of the Mens merchandise. We would take a break after the store opened. Then we would put what we couldn't get out on the sales floor in the stockroom. The managers were understanding and helpful as well as co-workers. The hardest part of the job was following the plan-a-gram on how the merchandise put out on the salesfloor. I think that the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a happy customer.
advancement and healthcare
early work days
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned bout the retail business an to open an close for a company.
Had very good management an worked very well with my floor manager.

Got along with my co-workers.

Pulling stock was the hardest part of the job

The most enjoyable part of my job was helping the customers find the product they were looking for
Employee discounts
Not working enogh hours
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
constant changes in procedures, rules and regulations make this a stress filled environment to work in on a day to day basis. Overall, thought my experience with the company (at first)was a positive one...would I recommend anyone to seek employment there? Sure, as long as they had a second job or no responsibilities.
friendly coworkers
too many constant changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
After graduation, my family was relocated to Texarkana, Arkansas, where I quickly gained employment in management, along with a special affinity for team dynamics, one-on-one consultations, and career-boosting toolsets. Arriving 2 hours prior to opening allowed me the time to meet with management, locate and establish key relationships with businesses throughout the community, and prepare for counseling sessions to be carried out later in the day. The management within JCP was instrumental in delivering direction and access to the materials needed to successfully complete the task at hand. The hardest part of managing the salon was developing a rapport with the employees who had sustained many programming changes and poor leadership. The most enjoyable part of the job was being a part of an internal transformation that boosted productivity, lowered overhead cost, and increased the teams morale. I found myself inclined to reach out on a personal level and assist staff and their families with far more intimate issues.
Pro érvek
Opportunity to grow within the company and great leadership.
Kontra érvek
Too many changes were occuring within the organization as a whole.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I LEANRED HOW TO DO MANY THING ON THE CASH REGISTER, MADE NEW FRIENDS . EVERYDAY WAS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
lunch breaks
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was a very relaxed and friendly work environment. I loved the people I worked with, they were understanding with your life style and would try to work with it with very few complications with the scheduling. It was easy to keep busy and you could take a reasonable amount of breaks. Supervision was minor, though present. You didn't feel like you had someone breathing down your neck. However, the credit card applications were pressured and your hours depended on how many you got. It would make it difficult because most of the customers we were getting already had a card or they were not interested in one at all. The general public the store was getting was very unfriendly, impatient, and sometimes completely unreasonable. There were many occasions where customers verbally, sexually, and physically harassed our employees with little action to control the customers. There's also no real room for promotions in the company without being there for years at a time and pay was just over minimum wage with no real pay advances.
1 hour lunches, flexible schedule, good discounts
Kontra érvek
no room for advancement, pressured credit card sales, short-handed staff