Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tempe, AZ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tempe, AZ29 értékelés
29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 830 értékelés megtekintése
great place
I liked working at Jcpenney's , the discount was awesome . I first started working at penney's 21 years. A lot of the same people still work there and they know who I am
Flexible hours
Able to make decisions on your own, good team enviroment. Fast paced and physical, no day is ever the same. Very flexible work schedule, managers always willing to make accomadation when possible.
2,0
No support
Store manager doesn’t appreciate Salon so you get absolutely no support.Stylist normally are very lazy and depend on the hourly pay. You do come across some good stylist
Friendly People
I am around the store putting things away. If a manager needs something they will radio you. Management is very nice and hours are very flexible. Hardest part of the job would be finding a way to help customers who are upset. And the most enjoyable is working along side co workers. There are also fun themes we do every month.
2,0
Supervisors and Upper Managment
Upper management sucked so bad. Associates and Supervisors quit so often. They would be rude to their employees and just had horrible communication. I believe JCPenney shouldn't hire people that are like that. Temporary Associates had it the worse because they would take forever to tell the associate whether they need them or not.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
janitor
cleaning restrooms and pick up trash on a day to day basic, it was all okay but it wasn't working for me. there wasn't nothing hard about it. it wasn't what i wanted to do
bad management
The management team at JCPenney was not the best. They asked a lot without any praise and were stealing from the company. But it was a great job until I found Banner Health
cathartic work
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company to work for
no advancement opportunities, no guidance as to what your job was, moved from one dept to another, mgmt did not supervise employees, fun workplace and made friends
hours
Kontra érvek
no benefits for part time
I was a cashier back ing 1997 there. Things i am sure has changed
I enjoyed working there. It was fun. I was part -time going to school. I found it to be involving with the customers. I like helping them with things.
good place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easily my best retail experience
Having come from other retail jobs, this one was the absolute best. The bosses would always give a heads up on schedule changes if you could not check yourself and they were always willing to help.

The holidays were also incredibly manageable and well compensated. Hours were short, but that is the only negative.
Fast paced
Typical day is busy. Usually a line of customers waiting to check out every Saturday and Sunday. The most enjoyable part of this job is the great customers but more importantly the great group of associates that I work with.
Great Coworkers and customers
Kontra érvek
Passdowns from management dont always get communicated to the folks working the evening shift
Fun job
Worked here for only two months, (part time) before moving back to Chicago. Nice people. Easy going, but got a little busy during the holidays. Managers were pleasant and the location was nice.
Discount on merchandise
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the people I worked with
Each day was joyful. I enjoyed going out and helping customers shop. Then invite to the salon for the complete look. I was the only stylist that did everything that had to do with cosmetology.
Pro érvek
I won tools to work with
no weekends off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, good workers, doesn't pay enough
I enjoy working at JCPenney. I have never had any issues with any of my coworkers, the only issue I have with the money is the pay. I feel like at JCPenney, I am not evenly compensated for the amount of time and effort I put into my work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people fun place amazing crews and just all around fantastic.
Wyoming location was fantastic. I could not wait to get to work every day! management, detail to time and flow was just the greatest place i have ever worked at! The leaders and management did the best of guiding and supportive growth both as people and workers. Did not like the way the leaders and crews in Tempe but they are now closed any way so nothing great to say nothing real good.
Pro érvek
Hours, wage, position progression, flexibility.
Kontra érvek
More benefits could be offered, the pricing panic was not great.
Rebuilding
JCPenney is in the process of rebuilding itself. I really enjoy working with the associates on their development. The constant changes can be a little difficult.
Exciting place to work
I really enjoyed my time working here. I learned a lot of different thing to become better at my customer service skills. the Management were okay! My co-workers were okay! Nothing really to hard about the job. and the most enjoyable part of the job was that I got to work with some Great people.
Pro érvek
Very Flexible with breaks and lunches
Kontra érvek
No accurate traning during holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Empowering employees for winning workplace.
Winning workplace culture including open lines of communication, clear mission, work-life flexibility and competitive pay. Not to mention fun!
Flexible work schedule
Kontra érvek
Travel 35 miles to work each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working at the warehouse
Getting the crew together and jobs for the day in place.Receive trucks and complete paperwork. Take calls and solve problems and answer questions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A constructive and positive atmosphere
I did like working at JCPenney. I learned alot of work ethic and new methods to apply to my own life.
Pro érvek
New relationships, improvement on self work
No health care benefits.
typical day
Typical day at work for me, was helping customer with online orders and checking customer out on cash register.
When we were not busy I would leave my register and straighten up the clothes in the front by register.
Pro érvek
When you get a customer to join for a jcpenney debit card and he/she qualifys you get a $5.00.
No cons.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés