Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Temecula, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Temecula, CA24 értékelés
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 920 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You only move up if management wants you to and your experience isn’t a plus they keep people who aren’t productive and really don’t want to be there as getting a raise doesn’t exist unless minimum wage goes up
Great employees
Kontra érvek
Will keep people who don’t want t be there
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place for seasonal work. Management understands when you are available and always works around it. Great management. Great company. Great coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job was to meet a quota for the store credit card. The job environment was nice and friendly. There was always something to do, therefore everyday was not boring.
Pro érvek
Employees are rewarded in different ways and friendly work place.
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a sales associate who cashiers, customer assists, store recovery, fitting rooms and replenishment. I work 5-6 hours per day 3-4 days a week. This started out as a fun and energetic part-time job, but due to hour cuts and poor management, it has become stressful, erratic and overwhelming. You receive little to no help when you are cashiering, being left to deal with a line of 6 or more upset customers, phone calls and price checks (there are no price check machines in store). You will quickly realize that you have no chance of growth or moving up, despite promises by management that you will receive it. You feel constantly pressured to make credit goals and customer surveys, and your value as an associate is based on that. They do not follow your availability and requests for days off, no matter what time of year and situation.

This is a job that you will enjoy at first, but after a few months you think to yourself "I can definitely find a company who will value me more".
Fun work environment, customers
Kontra érvek
No benefits, poor management, pressure to make credit goal, no growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team work oriented. Friendly. Helpful. Full training on the job provided. Professional. Secure. Good work ethic. Disciplined. Encouraging. Always available space for growth and other new Career opportunities.. Positive work environment.
Employee discounts
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They had me work hours that I was not supposed to at 16, not only did they break the law but during my time there no one trained me and the customers got angry. It was only seasonal but it was stressful.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Short breaks for long hours, no training and workers are rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was a team player and they were a lot of fun to work with. I got to work with the public and help them with their makeup choices. I also got to learn about the different kinds of makeup that are offered there.
Learning about makeup
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I dont have anything to say. Everything continues to go downhill with a lack of hours. The people that get promoted hardly know anything about their jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
at JC Penney, I was in charge of the Jewelry and the Shoes departments. took care of breaks,lunches and walked the floor to assist customers and sales associates.
great benefits
unfriendly staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work itself was not too difficult to accomplish but the amount of work was stressful due to others not doing their part; so others suffered and the hard workers cleaned up their mess. Managers would not write up the under performing employees due to laziness. The employees, regardless of their non-performing behavior, were never dealt with and kept employed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management will tell you hours depend on credit sales but hours go to preferred employees as managers play favorites. Managers will discuss personal matters of employees among each other and other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I make sure that the sale floor is clear and I make sure that my customer is doing great on there shopping and I would check out people when they are done. I also fix up the selves and I fix up the fitting room. So my customer can find the things that they are look for. I all of my co worker are big help and my management is great they always make sure that we are doing good and if we have question they are there. I always ask or I sometime go to see if anything else need to be done after I am done with my task that I was put to do.
Discount
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It started out good but then went downhill when HR started to avoid me. I wanted to stay past the season but it didnt work out. They all seem nice but I feel that HR doesnt really care about its employees.I would work there again if they werent semi rude.
Amazing Discounts
Bad HR
Munkahelyi kultúra
As with most employers in the present economy, they want more from their employees for less pay. The staff is stretched very thin.
great co-workers
short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people just needs to be laid out better.
You will always meet rude people but you just have to put a smile on your face and help them as much as possible
Discount card, Free Credit card
Kontra érvek
Management not that great, short lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wasn't there long so not sure what to really put about them. Working with the truck, like unpacking and things like that, that was fun. when i had to work out front with the costumers, that was a drag a little. Not the costumers, i enjoyed helping them. It was the employees, I wasn't treated like a JC Penney's employee.
meet new people, socialize
don't feel welcomed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Providing excellent customer service, stocking and organizing merchandise, checking out customers in a timely manner.
I learned the basics of using a cash register in quickly manner.

Large management team.

It was great to meet so many new faces.
Pro érvek
great experience, taught great customer skills.
seasonal
Very good training
great customer service

Coworkers were very friendly

management was always on the ball and very helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved working there, but they started changing everything. and they dont care to really show you how everything is done until you mess up. and there is alot of favoritism that goes on. I know me and this one girl started at the same time, and we did the same work. and she got employees of the month, and she was given more task and got more money. and they don't hide the fact that they like other people. its to much work and not enough hours and money.
cool people, free lunch
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Once an associate is known as a good worker the employer takes advantage and abuses the associate. The moment the associate is unavailable they are shunned and hours are cut.
good discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
need more client and training. staff needs to be more professional
hours are good
no management
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés