Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Taylor, MI

39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 558 értékelés megtekintése
A typical day
I learned a lot at JCPenney, I learned how to manage my time, and I learned a lot about other cultures and people in general. The management was great very organized and they pushed all their employees to be the best. The workplace culture was also great I’ve made forever friends while working for JCPenney I always look forward to see them when I go back to the store to shop or visit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company to work for
Great company for discounts. I wish the pay was higher... I wish the pay was higher. Work to hard for littl money.. great if you have multi income household.
Fast-paced and very active
From the moment you clocked in, you have to walk through a set route through the store, making sure everything is neat. On busy days, it was a lot simpler because the workload increased. Management was constantly involved with their workers. The hardest part of the job was changing the way I folded clothes. The most enjoyable part of the job was being on a 15 minute break half way through the work day.
big discount
Kontra érvek
have to work three hours to get paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very put together place to work, gives great experience
The hardest days were holidays because there would be huge sales and everyone rushing in trying to buy the perfect gift and take advantage of the sale. After holidays the store takes a while to get back organized.
Discount on merchandise
Short breaks
it ok
it nice friendly job place to work at I enjoy the people there but for me it not for me I am there so I can get a pay check I think they do a lot at reg to much info to put in for people
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Stressful work envirornment
I wasnt taught as well as i needed to be and my manager would flip out when I made mistakes. I wasn't allowed to interact with other employees at all during work hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast-paced and learned great customer service skills
A typical work day would be working at the different registers, folding the clothes tables, and pulling items from the back. I would also have to great, scan out, and sell items to the customers which had me establish could speaking skills.
fast-paced
bad managers
Courteous Staff
Courteous Staff and willing to assist with clients helping and finding item they need or to provide options for various packages they need in the photo department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work consisted of running a register, and putting clothes away. Didn't learn anything I already didn't know how to do. Management was decent. Not helpful at times. Didn't have a hard part of the job. Most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers.
Review
It was a great place to work, and I loved my co-workers and my bosses. Our managers, and store mangers were good people to work with. I would recommend someone to start out working there! There is an opportunity for advancement!
Great co-workers
No benefits
A great job
Working at JCPenney made me love retail in the first place. The staff is welcoming and were excellent in my training, the pay was good, and they are very flexible about scheduling.
2,0
Not for me.
Working here wasn't for me. They focus way too much on getting people to apply for credit cards. I won't be going back to Jcpenney to work any time soon.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
cannot budget with the way they schedule
Hours are way too flexible....sometimes work 30 hours sometimes 16 hours....A lot of customer contact, which I enjoyed because I enjoy assisting customers and or those I work with.
discounts and perks
policies
cooperation and progress
every time I came into work, I was always smiling, I either was organizing/cleaning my department or providing customer services. I have earned all my retail experience from JcPenny and it was worth it. I've worked there for a whole year and learned so much about retail, that it gave a different perspective about retail. The hardest part about working at jcp is the progress throughout the whole day, because I even when I got everything done, there was still more to get done. If I was done cashing out customers for the day, I would have take care of dressing rooms, cleaning the floor, organizing racks or shelves of clothes and even closing registers. I gave all my cooperation to the store and it's customers and I was able to keep up the progress everyday with no complaint. I enjoyed working because I realized I like working retail.
Busy
Under my time at JCPenney I managed three departments, simultaneously. In the Women's Accessary department I supervised 8 associates, in Fine Jewelry I had 8 associates and the Shoe Department I had 20. Aside to being responsible of my three department employees, I was also responsible for the entire working staff as an opening/closing TEAM manager. Along with the responsibilities of taking care of a store there were the usual requirements as a manager: maintain client retention, sales gains, customer conflict with positive resolution and most importantly team building.
Great job
Very great people and job .The stayed busy and the customers was very happy. I was tell people to apply for the job because it really is a great job to work at.
Could be better
Restrictive dress code, places too much emphasis on recruiting new clients and not enough of creativity. Bottom line is that they are a corporate based business, and struggling to meet high profit/return schedules.
Fun workplace
The work place was fun and the co workers were great but the managers we not very nice.They did not understand that i had a family emergency and could not come into work and were very mean to me for that.
Great pay
Not friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a first job, I learned skills I will carry on for the rest of my life.
JcPenney is an awesome company to work for, competitive pay and there was always a chance to improve myself as an employee.
Fun
Although I was only seasonal, the co-workers were great as was the management team. Knowing it was a seasonal job made it a little sad, but I believe JC Pennys treats their employees right.
Management and customers
low pay
great summer job
this was a fun job to have had. I spend most of my time on the sales floor. I enjoyed working with Fine jewelry. the women I worked with at the time where 40 years older then me and it gave me a great advantage.
fun, educational
management
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés