JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tarentum, PA

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 062 értékelés megtekintése
Ad
Specialty Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2019, augusztus 17.
I was hired as a "Seasonal". I am now Assistant to the Supervisor of Window Coverings & Mattresses. I am also Assistant to the Supervisor of Fine Jewelry. I have been with Penney's for less than 3 years. Love this place!
25% employee discount; excellent HR Supervisor
Having to work on Thanksgiving
Munkahelyi kultúra
My least favorite place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2019, május 20.
My manager was awful and very sexist. He favored male leader roles and the hours changed all the time. I was in high school 16 years old working 30 hours a week!
Discount
Management sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job if manager likes you.
A jewelry salesclerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2018, november 27.
I was recruited from Kay's in Pittsburgh Mills to work at JC Penny Jewelry Dept in Pittsburgh Mills by a sale representative. Sales rep was impressed with my sales approach to my customers and offered me a job. I did great there had a large clientele but the manager didn't like me, so they decided to deduct my pay. I asked what was wrong and did not get a good answer so I decided to fine work else where.
Great Job!
Kontra érvek
Manager feelings got in the way, she didn't like how well I was doing.
First job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2018, június 13.
JCP was my first job, when I was 16. Wasn't too fun working near Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Christmas, but could imagine it would be a lot better if it wasn't that time of the year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good part time job.
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2018, május 1.
It had flexible hours and the staff was friendly. Black Friday is going to be rough since you have to put in a 12 hour shift. They have plenty of free food events.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Pretty good workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2018, február 19.
I enjoyed working here, they had a nice break room, good management and other employees. Their training was good, the work wasn't too hard, typical folding clothes, helping customers, and working register. Towards the end though they stopped giving work hours to employees who had been there long and gave them to many new employees.
Nice break room
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a learning experience
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum PA2015, január 15.
Learned Medicare/Medicaid ambulance billing
Third party billing
Subcontractor billing
Customer service
Collection of documentation

Ambulance Dispatching
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
company doesn't function well
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2014, október 18.
poor management didn't get jobs done that needed to be. employees cared more about breaks and leaving than they did doing a good job and helping customers. financially company is just about bankrupt. serious changes would need made for the company to stay in business much longer
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Worst Job of my life
Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2014, július 16.
Pay is low, hours being cut of long time employees so JCPenney can hire minimum wage teenagers. Management that has no clue what company policies are even though they have 30 + years with the company. No opportunity for advancement. Favortism to certain employees, terrible work hours.
employee discount
Pay, Favortism, No advancement opportunities, dumb management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 5Jelentés
Great for holiday work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2014, április 16.
I enjoyed my time at JCP, I really only intented for it to be holiday work, I stayed on for longer than just that. The people I worked with were great and I Enjoyed helping the customers.
Good management, Low pay
General Sales/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, pa2014, március 7.
I worked at JCPenney for almost 2 years in both commission and regular payroll. The cashier and floor jobs aren't bad the most difficult part is selling credit. Commission departments are more complicated, The pay and the percentage in commission should be slightly higher for how much time the employees put into their work. Around the time I left was when jcp was starting to change under financial struggles and the changes in the company policies was one of the main reasons I left
good management
Kontra érvek
low pay, hard to advance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience, although seasonal, was very positive It is a fun and interesting place to work
Sales Associate/Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2014, február 10.
JCPenney is a retail company and has been for a long time. I worked during the Holiday season this past fall and I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately they were not hiring for permanent positions at the end of December because I would have loved to have remained a part of the company. My experience there was very enjoyable. I learned a lot in a short time and truly enjoyed the people that I worked with. It was a fast paced environment but that is something that I loved the most. There is always something to do, whether its waiting on customers at the register, or helping them find something in the department, to straightening up the department and keeping you work area neat and clean.
Pro érvek
Fun and exciting and is always busy
was seasonal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Retail
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2014, január 20.
Customer Service Representative
A typical retail position
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees were great to work with.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2014, január 16.
Easy job but no job security. You can lose your job at any time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van