Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tampa, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tampa, FL55 értékelés
55 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Jcpenny was and overall good experience. It was a smooth working environment, they worked with your schedule. The workers do a good job at training you when needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Totally awesome environment,watching and helping people look as good as they can,its truly an honor.Every shift was a treat being hands on on how the store is decorated ; like holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work,i work in the shoe department and i like pleasing the custermers there.i like working with respectful co-workers.and managment is ok.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good work place, flexible hours , paid training , they work with you when its needed . Employees are helpful when you first go in. Managers are on point with most of the stuff. Hours are pretty good
Munkahelyi kultúra
en el jcpennys que trabaje habia buen companerismo deje una familia personas que fueron amables conmigo desde que llegue pero por motivos de viaje los tuve que dejar y siempre habia vacantes para trabajar mis supervisores fuern siempre muy amables y la manager es unica
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I clock in and go to the floor and then I start helping customers. Doing online orders and checking customers out . If not busy the you will recover which means folding clothes and straighten up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work . It was friendly and family oriented environment. The management staff was awesome as well. The pay and benefits was great to. Slow and fast pace.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A few managers there were unprofessional, rude and judgmental. Some workers were lazy or would be dishonest to customers to get a credit app for a quick dollar. They hire a lot of young teenagers and give no benefits or not enough hours. Pay is very little as well. Only good for young people to work as a first job to gain some work experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to deal with costumers attitude in a positive manner also learned how to close down cash registers an fold clothes. JCPenney is an excellent company to work at
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours are plenty and you never have to worry about that. If anything you have to worry about when you will get free time. The customers can be frustrating but you meet lots of different people and some can be memorable in a good way. Management could be better and the hardest part of the job but there’s a few who make it better.
Secured hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc pennys was the most hardest job to do with very little benefits and customers were very ungreatful when you help them management was so demanding on getting things done.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at JCPenney, the staff was very friendly at first, but once being informed about a health issue that I have they weren't pleased. Management at Citrus Park Town Center sucks! I got a lot of discrimination also. The hardest part of the job was signing. The most enjoyable part was going home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at jcpenney was good experience everyone was very welcoming and nice to me everyone helped eachother out in everything I love you working with the customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the only job I have ever disliked. There was no routine, no benefits, no team work, nothing. I worked there for 2 months and the best decision I made was leaving.
No opportunity to grow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney's was fast paced at times but it was a fun atmosphere. Everyone worked very hard and you had a real sense of team work. I learned a lot about my customer service skills from helping with catalog item returns, phone calls, catalog inventory, opening & closing duties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment, excellent co-workers. Flexible schedule. Nice managements. Employee discounts. Fun activities, sometime free food from management. Great time
Free brakes
Los salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jcpenney was good. It helped me gain my skills in customer service. The only reason I left was because of management. Everything changed. The management to me got a little bit more rude. overall the manager I had before the one I do have now was the best manager I'll ever have. He was very considerate to everyone any actually cared about us and treated us like family.
Meeting different people
short breaks, had you doing more than 1 thing at a time constantly
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked while attending college I made some good friends there that I still talk to. A lot of your focus is going to be about selling their credit card.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job until my old gm retired, managers left everything changed and all the new manager cares about is profit and credit, very disappointing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a seasonal position in which I don't feel I was paid unfairly for. I wish my time with JC Penney would have been longer but they hired so many people for the holidays they pretty much let us all go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day of consist of managing associates and making sure all departments were kept to core standards. Learned excellent managerial skills. Workplace culture was typical retail. The hardest part of the job was store recovery after holidays.
employee discount
bad scheduling
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés