Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tallahassee, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tallahassee, FL43 értékelés
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 224 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff. Too early. Boss expected more than waged The shifts are flexible and the workers are pleasant overall.

.............................................
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work Life Balance is Horrible. Overall the benefits are ok, however, the hours are not conducive to those with families especially if you are a mom with young children.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome company and have told my friends to apply here. It was a great experience to have worked with people that I was with around that time in my life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked with customers and associates all the time, training associates and helping customers make choices on merchandise selection. It was fun setting up a display and before I could finish the display the merchandise had sold. Requiring me to find other merchandise to do the display with. I enjoyed pleasing the customers and love seeing their reaction to my work.
Pro érvek
Most of the time my job was Monday - Friday.
Kontra érvek
I was not pleased with doing inventory all day and sometimes all night.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working for JCPennys, the working environment is great and the customers are wonderful. I would have stayed longer, but i was a student-athlete and it conflicted with my schedule.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny is just another regular job. Most enjoyable part is the customers. Management is not all that and they only care about coverage and making sure enough people are there for closing. If you have an emergency they rarely care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My tenure at JCPenney was one defined by change. During a period of turmoil in the company under the leadership of CEO Ron Johnson, my management experience there was put to the test with regard to adaptation. The influx of experimentation and new procedures developed me as a leader in very interesting and unique ways.
Pro érvek
Excellent place to gain experience in leadfing change
Kontra érvek
Unsound future of company, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenney because everyone welcomes you as apart of the JCPenney family, and everyone works together. Only thing that I feel isn't right is that it is hard to get in touch with the proper managers when there is a personal problem and you can't get to work. So that makes it hard to let them know when you just cannot make it in to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day, I set up displays for merchandise.
I learned how to use my own style to pep up visual cues that were modeled for me.

I supervised myself and my co-workers were not a problem. They were fun. The hardest part of the job was reaching high places because I'm on the short side. Most enjoyable part of the job was freedom to do as I needed. I made my own schedule.
Pro érvek
Self supervise, made my own schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at this store was fun and interesting. A great learning experience to help advance ones self in the retail arena.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the management could use some work but the overall atmosphere of the environment. a typical work day consist of maintaing stock, reorginizing the merchandise on the sale floor and selling JCP credit cards
25% off
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a fun, stress free work environment for those who are looking for a college environment job. Not a job for pay wise, but after working there long enough (or if you aren't seasonal/temp) you will get a ton of hours (some of the other employees received 40-50); Again not a great work place pay wise, since they are only a little over minimum wage, but if you get the hours, it'll even out
Pro érvek
stress free, take breaks whenever you feel like it, fun employees, fun work place
Kontra érvek
lay offs are frequent because of temp jobs, not the best pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a lot of fun working here. I learned how to use floor machines, buffers, carpet cleaning and etc. Everyone in the management team was great, we had fun together. The best of the day was just seeing everyone happy and smile, that always brighten up your day. When the holiday season comes you have a lot more work to do, more people in the store so you have to pick your spots when you can go in there and clean.
Great place to work.
Hoildays hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work, included but wasn't limited to managing a cash register, and helping customers fine products on the floor. And picking up catalog deliveries and ordering them for incoming guest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only made it 6 months due to the unstable work environment. Management was a huge problem and no one was willing to try to fix the issues.
Pro érvek
The discount and the location of being in the mall
Kontra érvek
Pay is terrible and management is unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an enjoyable place to work until all of corporate changes and lack of sales. Hours would fluctuate and management were unreliable. The hardest part of the job was dealing with lack of training for new hires. The most enjoyable part of the job was making lasting friendships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for JCP the people there the management the customers everything was very nice, love being apart of there team and would of loved the chance to advance with the company!
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day at work I will do some hair, answer phone, sale products, clean and stock the salon.
Kontra érvek
no health insurnace inless you are full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to grow tremendously at JCPenny. The atmosphere was hectic and stressful almost everyday. I had to learn to be flexible and to keep my cool at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day for me at J.C. Penny was like getting up every morning dreading to go to work. I learned a great deal of marketing technics and also receiving. My management team was a hard team they didn't slack up on you in any department. My co-workers made my day at work a little brighter when we worked on group assignments and conversed during lunch. The hardest part of my job was getting all my duties done before one of my bosses asked was I finished. The most enjoyable part of my job was when I promoted and was acknowledged for all my hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was providing customers with the best customer service possible. Which included operating the cash register, making the store neat and clean, and helping the customer find what they are looking for. I've learned to interact with complete strangers and have fun doing it. Management was great they worked with me because I was going to school full-time so they worked with my class schedule andit helped me out a lot. The co-workers were great everyone knew everybody and we welcomed everyone in as a family. The hardest part of the job was putting out new merchandise because we had to change up the whole section and change everything around. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know your regular customers and helping them find what they are looking for.