JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tallahassee, FL

43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 029 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
Great
Merchandise Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2020, január 11.
This is a great friendly company to work for. I have learned a lot working for this company. I started as a cashier and have grown to Merchandise Assistant.
Awful
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, november 12.
I hated working here! The management was horrible and we had no idea what to do. We didn't have a manager in the salon for six months and no one knew what to do in her absence.
2,0
N/a
Human Resource Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, október 3.
This location keeps hiring GMs that want to run the store as other companies they have worked for. None of them try to adapt to company policy and standards.
Stressful, corporate job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, augusztus 17.
I was schedule a 2pm to 9pm shift, and they would not physically let any employees leave until 2 am, until the store was clean to their standards. I was roughly 17 at the time and very much taken advantage of.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Horrible company
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, április 24.
Management sucks and are known for making you look stupid in front of customers. When you call for a MOD nobody respond most of the time. Mind you there can be a customer waiting. Until eventually the customer says forget it and leaves. Managers are very unprofessional and dont care about your life beyond the job. But expect you to get icaps each day which are jcp credit cards. Rules only apply to certain associates. Not fair. And sadly when you work 6 hours you sometimes get a break. And when you dont management gets mad with you when its their responsibility to make sure you get one.
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Not enough pay nor hours
Fulfilling
Salon Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, március 21.
I work there almost 4 years as the manager of the salon. I was treated fairly by the management team and they always strived to make things better. The pay scale for the stylus went up considerably and I was able to recruit and retain stylist there.
Good pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Supplies being delivered on time
JCPenny
Task Team/Visual Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, január 31.
The shifts were consistent, 6am to 11am. Most of the days tasks are instructed when you arrive, tasks depend on what day of the week it is (truck day, signing day, etc.) I learned merchandising skills and techniques, as well as useful problem solving skills for retail (i.e. how to take apart a register to diagnose certain issues). It is very team oriented workplace, with friendly staff, and a good open door policy. The hardest part of the job is time management, but the tasks aren't difficult and its a low stress environment.
Enjoyed my time
Set Execution Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, szeptember 14.
I enjoyed my time with JCP. It was a little bumpy at the start due to some bad employees who resisted the changes. I had busy days where I had to reset entire department and slow days where I had to move a few racks.
Management was good overall
Typical sales job
Fl - Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, június 4.
My typical day at this location meant that I was behind a register cashing customers out who wanted to make a purchase or helping a customer find a product that we had located in the store.
Pro érvek
Helping people find correct clothing
Retail with upset customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and very helpful in theways of life
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, május 3.
You learn a lot working for this company, It is very easy to catch on to the responsibilities of your job and the other associate's are always willing to help you in your time need.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to use your customer service skills.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, február 21.
There is always something to do when working in retail. Work shifts went by quick. The hardest part of the job is learning you can't please everyone. Remember to try your best and you will be rewarded.
Discount
Lousy pay raises
Awesome
Salon Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, január 2.
Can be alittle stressful but all togethr its a great company to work with if yoiu atre a student. The good part about this is that it was salary if I had the chance to go back I would do things a little diofferent than what I did as a manager but hionestly I loved the job.
JCPenney Experience
Appliance Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2017, november 4.
My experience at JCPenney has been good.It is a great place to grow as a professional and improve in skills required to be successful in any environment.The workplace is very friendly. Some days may be challenging due to customers but the job teaches me to find ways to become a better individual by dealing with good or sometimes hard situations.
Nice starter job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2017, szeptember 2.
JCPenney was okay for a starter job. I enjoyed my coworkers. Everyone seemed to be so close and friendly. The management was pretty decent. Holidays and back to school are sometimes chaotic.
Don't Bother
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, Florida2017, augusztus 29.
Not a good company to work for. Management is biased. Pay is low and employees are overworked. Very stressful work environment need stable employees
Nice lunch room
No Stable employees, biased management
No reccview
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2017, július 26.
Scheduling is always last minute and an inconvience for everyone. Managments main focus is getting customers to sign up for credit cards and to act as top flight security for theives
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company ... if your store management is good
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2017, július 21.
Company treats its people pretty well ... a good discount and a lot of talk about respect and appreciation for employees. The first store I worked at was fantastic! Like a big family! But the second store had terrible management, and that's why I left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a healthy place to work mentally and physically.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2017, július 19.
It is very difficult to balance your life and work with the work schedules. It is almost impossible to schedule a doctor's appointment. Even a fifteen minutes break is had to get within a five hours working period.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
ok
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2017, július 5.
JCPenney was a great place to work at. the only thing was that there wasn't job security once you became an employee. That was the only thing that I didn't like. Other than that the work environment was great !
Fun college job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2017, június 21.
Retail is what you make of it. My time here was fun and enjoyable. Able to meet many people and form friendships. Retail life can interfere with plans for holidays and vacations though
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van