Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tacoma, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tacoma, WA55 értékelés
55 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 830 értékelés megtekintése
It was alright
The job experience was overall good but I just dont know how to deal with stress so this wasn't a good job for me but it was a good job to those who know how to deal with fast paced work environments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my co-workers, i love the work environment, but mangement is not so good.
I was promised full time, medical, dental and vision, I was promised a minimum of 37 hours per week.
I was given none of those things . They keep telling me to be patient but patience doesn't pay the bills.
Pro érvek
I feel safe, comfortable and my co-wrokers are great
Kontra érvek
Even if you perform great they dont recognize it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ridiculous expectation and not enough staff
I would open the department alone for about 2 hours. I was in the mens department one the second floor of a store. I would have to meansure men for shirts and suits, assist them in advice and sizes for the product, clear fitting rooms, do go back, answer the phone, solicit credit cards and rewards program, check out customers and recover merchandise. There was 2 of us in the am and 2 in pm. Management just pushed credit card apps. Most employees were too slow and lazy with work.I enjoyed the hard workers because we would swarm and get things done in a timely manner or make sure a little of everything was done. I wanted to do more but the job wouldn't allow me to do better. I had too much to do with not enough resource.
awful work place
management is what ruined this work experience for me
there is a tremendous amount of pressure

they treat their employees horribly

its an unsafe environment to work in
Fun work environment!
I enjoyed my time at JCPenney's. The store manager, and line managers, all cared for the employees. Because of the positive energy, and great team morale, working there was one of my favorite work experience!
Pro érvek
Great benefits, awesome team to work with, and flexible hours
Kontra érvek
May have to work mandatory overtime.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very upbeat, modern, hip, relaxed enviroment to work in.
very focused on employee programs and really.....flexible scheduling wise. Managnent is pretty good at this location. Worked here during Christmas and lived it.
3,0
just wasnt for me
start at 5 am and ends at 12 pm . it wasnt bad but it wasnt really good. for me personally that was. all the coworkers were fun and nice and everything was chill
fun environment
as a photographer for this company I enjoyed all the smiles and laughs and memories I got to capture for families. My manager was an outstanding person to work for and made work a fun place to be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very happy with my job here.
I was very happy with my time here, I had an excellent manager who put her employee's needs before the company. She truly cared about our well being. The store manager took time out of his day to have a conversation with you, he would also help you with your everyday tasks.
Wonderful Retail Job
Typical day at work is fast phase and busy since Tacoma mall is the corpotate location.

Have learned more about reatil duties and responsibilities.

Management is great however would like them to give more opprotunities to move up in the company.

Hardest part of the job is dealing with high maintence customers.

Best part of the job is when a customer asks for you and only you to assist them with their shopping. Also reading all the surveys about your customer service excellent is great.
Great Staff
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hava fun serving the public.
typical day at work when a customers are not satisfy with your service. when it happens I learn to listen to the customers demand and be courteous and don't engaged the attitude, just smile and be apologetics's. I love the management and the JCPenney's had safe and clean workplace. the hardest part is trying to get a customer join into the JCPenney's Credit app. enjoyable part the jobs is when you know your serving the public helping find the customers need.
Pro érvek
Free lunches in the weekend, etc.
Kontra érvek
Two days off in the a row.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is very laid back
I have been at JCPENNEY'S for over two years and there is no advancement they constantly change anything you can think of and waste money and cut the hours to justify the spending it we have people that have been working 40 plus years
No advancement in the Tacoma
Great discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
a positive working place, was a great experienced being in retails.
serving for public was a fun time for me, helping a customers what they are looking for, interacting with different customers always makes me feel good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a good part time place to work
You get your weekly schedule and it tells you what department you work for. The coworkers are usually friendly. The hardest part of the job is not having enough hours to make it worth working
emploeey discount
no hours
Easy job
a typical day at Jcpenney is ringing customers up, cleaning fitting rooms and selling the Jcpenney credit card and cash handle. Help customers find the right item for them.
Pro érvek
Discount for Sephora and Jcpenney.
Everything else
Good Company to work for
My job there had reliable hours. It was a pleasant working environment and I enjoyed the company of my coworkers,
3,0
Retail
Not bad place to start fresh out of high school. Its a great place to gain experience in the real world. I would recommend for someone who is looking to gain experience
productive
JcPeeny's was an ok job. I only received a great amount of hours when the holiday season came around. Other than that I lost at least half the hours I was working.
unhappy
almost everyday management always had negative things to say but in their minds thinking it will boost us up to be better in our jobs. When you hear it every day you start to feel that work is a place of punishment, and they dangle your job over your head telling you ways you could get fired. My lead manager was the nicest in the store, and I could always talk to her when there was a problem such as with my co workers who were what i'd say the more favorable in higher management. Because they could do no wrong. There was things they would say that was truly not OK, and I tried to go higher than HR and they said they would deal with it but they brushed it off because its not that big of a deal. It was sad also because our paychecks were always different, no matter the hours we worked. Nothing is guaranteed, and you have to be OK with that.

In the salon its not a team and there's nothing anyone could do to make it a team so out of the 17 people who worked there only 4 actually did what they were supposed to do. Worked on their clients, knew what was appropriate and inappropriate to say out loud, help fold towels, restocking and staying off your phones on the salon floor.

I truly wish I had something positive to say about working there, jcpenney doesn't pay well enough to treat their employees as awful as they do. And even if they pay more, nobody deserves to be treated as such.
Kind of Impressed
So I was hired on as seasonal and kept afterwards. This place has a very positive environment and the managers are quite fair. Yes they ask us to open credit a lot but that's pressure from above. For the most part, my schedule has been VERY fair. If I've needed time off, gotten sick, or wasn't feeling well, they were supportive.

I would say that the company itself should try to send out it's benefit mail a bit earlier. I got it AFTER the date I was supposed to sign up so I can't sign up for benefits. :( They do have high expectations of us but it's doable. Quite so.
Pro érvek
Snacks, vending machines, GREAT employee discount, good environment
Short lunch, benefits timing
Hairstylist
Do not work here if you do not have a clientele and do not mind NOT getting paid what you are worth. The things that I was promised at my interview were just said to get me in the door. The turnover rate is high in this salon due to the cons below. Keep track of all of your clients so that you can take them with you when you leave if you do decide to work at this salon.
Free Classes, Opportunity to meet other talented stylist
Kontra érvek
Poor Management, Unprofessionalism, Short notice meetings, Hard to make productivity, Broken promises, Manipulative behavior From Management towards stylist, Unskilled Receptionist, Shortage of supplies, Poor Inventory skills by management
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés