Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tacoma, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tacoma, WA56 értékelés
56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 224 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never dreaded a day going to work, it’s a very positive environment and because it was my first job, I learned a lot. Management was great they never were strict yet still got the workplace functioning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is a 4-5 hour shift sometimes open t close depending on the day. Interacting with the customers to make there experience better and cleaning up and organizing th store to make it look nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work learned a lot of new skills including customer service cashier work and some management skills over the new employees. i enjoyed working early
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job experience was overall good but I just dont know how to deal with stress so this wasn't a good job for me but it was a good job to those who know how to deal with fast paced work environments.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for this job, you have to be on your toes no matter where you're at in the store. The management team was pretty nice, everyone would always try and help the next person evolve on the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best thing about working at JCP was the discount and time of day I worked. Otherwise I did not like it at all. I did not like the attitude of the leader of dept. She was mean and rude unless she wanted something and no matter how many complained she never changed. I finally went as high as I could go in the store and still got treated as if my feelings or opinions did not count. She was able to talk to us and treat us any type of way without so much as a reprimand in her file. I finally quit and haven't looked back once.
discount
Kontra érvek
little hours and forcing credit card applications
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good as a first job but you shouldn’t stay here. The company doesn’t care for its employees. So much is expected of you for the little time that you are given and you can never go over 40 hours if you even get to that
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is a great place to start working if you're new to the workforce because the work is easily explained and accomplished as a sales associate. They are flexible with their hours and if I ever needed a day off for any reason they did their best to make that happen for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but only temporary so there was no possibility of advancement or financial security which I need. Otherwise it was a very good work experience for me.
Great company
Temporary Work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at JCP. I would continue to work there part time if my schedule would allow it. The co workers are great. Team work and building was positive.
Coworkers
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at Jc Penney's great company to work for and the staff was amazing.I learned great skills as AP and great custom service skills as well. Management was good even when we changed GM's the ship keep on going.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working at JC Penneys after high school. Its fair retail work, gave me lots of experience working with customers, getting orders, folding clothes, etc. Defiantly a good starter job.
good working experience
Kontra érvek
not enough commitment to new hires
Munkahelyi kultúra
its okay I like the co workers, but the management is not the best. and it poorly structured. if you need time off you can get it but will get the hours you need if your asking.
Pro érvek
time off when you need it
Kontra érvek
poor management and short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
its been great, the people are great and ive had alot of fun there. its a great place for very good quality photos, id recommend anyone there. i love my managers they are wonderful.
1,0
5am to 10am unload freight
team work

its a melting pot of different people

this job is not easy. you must work hard and do it all by 10am

meeting new people every day.
you get to go on break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company until it was decided to reinvent itself. Change was too drastic alienating the core customer base. Trying to win them back has been challenging to say the least.
Munkahelyi kultúra
there wasn't enough hours.The management was amazing. I loved the people there. Getting the credit cards was the hardest. Meeting all types of people.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend working here. JCPenney had the worst management! They tried to fire me for no reason and just took me off the schedule without saying anything. I wouldn't have ever even expected something like this to happen and I didn't even receive a warning from corporate until 6 weeks later!
Pro érvek
They would provide free food sometimes
Kontra érvek
Didn't get breaks on time
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get anything you are promised in writing. They will make promises but definitely not deliver. The GM is not really in charge, his right hand people run the show. He doesn't have a clue what's going on.
Pro érvek
Most managers are very nice and the people you work with are pretty cool
Kontra érvek
no hours and my direct manager is incompatent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney works to give great customer service and be all about the customer. Unfortunately as of late, the company was making changes to create a better layout within the store that were not following through. When I left the store, management was leaving departments short staffed, unable to give adequate breaks and support, and it seemed that management only cared about credit applications rather than employee satisfaction. I left on a sour note, unfortunately.
Pro érvek
occasional goodies in the breakroom
Kontra érvek
short breaks, inadequate compensation for work load and atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wasn't there long so I did not get to take advantage of benefits.

toughest part was the store was in constant transition which made extra work for us and constant flux in pay scale.