Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Syracuse, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Syracuse, NY38 értékelés
38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 125 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Learned to delegate and build a strong team. Prepping a d outting out new .erchandise in za timely manner was a struggle. Worked with a great group of people who made coming to work exciting.
Work with great people
Kontra érvek
Right and wrong way of dealing with associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coming in it was a friendly work environment with great work flows, upper management was poor at replacing the new managers and the work environment plumitted and caused most of my co-workers and myself to seek new employment abruptly. Although the old managers were friendly and fair there were a few employees that were able to cheat management too many times causing work flow issues
Pro érvek
Old managers, co workers, custumers
Kontra érvek
Upper management, hr, new managers, old employees
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love this job and company so much. Amazing management, amazing staff, amazing customers and clients. I love everyone i work with, my manager wants the best for all of us and will have our backs always.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can't wear sneakers or clothing with logos on them for fear how the customer feel while shopping there but it's alright with management if a male employee wears copious amounts of makeup on the face. Don't ask for support on the floor because you won't get it. Don't ask for more hours because you will not receive more even though you go above and beyond. Management is pretentious.
Customers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunately that's where the list of positives ends. Working here was an HR nightmare for bread crumbs. Work environment was extremely toxic, unrewarding, and mentally and physically taxing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to be around.I make my job exciting by being myself. Fun,loving, and full of energy.They have really came a long ways with merchandising,customer relations.
Na
Na
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I started working I really loved my job. When management changed it wasn’t fun anymore. Majority of the employees I knew quit. I liked the discounts and the merchandise.
Pro érvek
Competitive with getting credit applications, company gifts at holidays
Management mistreatment of employees
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was mundane in a way that is a good thing when on your feet so much. You sort out clothes, help customers, and before you know it your shift is over. There's something gratifying in helping others, even in something so simple as directing them where to go to find what theyre looking for. The hardest part was in the beginning getting used to all the standing, as well as occasional customers who are angry and take it out on you as an employee. But it's important not to lose your temper, however tempting it may be at times to give someone rude a piece of your mind, its not in the job description, and theres a chance in such a big store with so many tourists, you'll just never see them again.
Pro érvek
nice leaders of departments, nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
can be hard to get in touch
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will work on Thanksgiving and all holidays. Horrible work life balance Holiday season is awful. Employee discount is good for all the sales constantly going on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I enjoy most about working at JCPenney was the people that I worked with. Everybody treats you with respect and care about your well being. I learn a lot from my managers.
Hours are flexible
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some days is very busy and fast past, and some days are slow but busy at the same time because there's always something to do around the store. Like Straighten up your area and help any customers, or another associate
The Pay
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great job for someone between school or a teen. they offer great discounts on their clothes and is a great clean friendly environment also entertaining.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store is almost always in chaos. Clothes always thrown all over by customers, employees can not always keep up. Customers continuously complain that there is not enough staff and the lines are to long. Management is not on the same page. Some managers allow certain things to slide by while others do not which can also confuse customers and employees. It has been a rather interesting experience working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel the management team could have been better organized and could have communicated better. Communication is the key to any successful organization or team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people I had a fun time working there in the children's department I love working the register because of the different people you come across a good experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
really nothing to say its a good place to work but also has it drawbacks tho . coud been a better experience for me if did have such an pushy attitude about the icps being sold to people
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced customer service is key for repeat business. coupons bring in the sales and add ons. store is not what it used to be and culture is badgered to open up new accounts daily
Munkahelyi kultúra
it qas a good job to me and they willlwork withyou and help you while you training on your frsit day and they make sure you do everything right on the job and they good to work with and it is a good fun job you joke around and help each other on the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all the company treated me nicely, on my first month I was awarded and my name was on the board as the best employee of the month. The customers I had they were regular, I see them everyday. It was fun.
Pro érvek
Meeting people was fun for me.
Kontra érvek
I only have 25 hours a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Jcpenney is fast paced and smooth
I learned how to be a team player at Jcpenney

The hardest part of the job was helpiing already upset customers become content
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think the job alone could use a lot of tweaks here and there. They're very unprofessional when it comes to having conversations with associates, and are very inconsiderate of the needs for others.