JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sugar Land, TX

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 997 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people bad management and everything else no hours and its always a mess management does not trust its workers
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2019, szeptember 4.
Hated working there barely any hours and always understaffed so we had to do extra work for very little fricking pay and dont even think about a raise cuz it wont happen.
Good coworkers
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great managment training program.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2019, június 19.
Productive, educational workplace. Great for some one who is interested in perusing a career in Retail Management. Work place culture is always striving to please the consumer and to always meet the consumers needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
TX Seasonal Stocker & Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2018, október 27.
This was basically my first job and it helped me get my feet wet in the work market. It was a good experience, but I realized that I did not want to be in the retail market.
2,0
Fast Paced and Very annoying
Sales Associate & Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2018, július 18.
depends on who your manager is, customers tend to be disrespectful, and customers feel obligated for a discount. I wouldn’t recommend working here unless it is your first job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales Associate - Photographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2017, december 27.
If penny’s is a great company to work for. I work during the week and weekends s the pay is great . I believe that jc penny’s really care about their employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
corporate needs to step in
Sales Associate and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2017, december 16.
jcpenney in first colony mall in sugar land, tx is a terrible work. management is the worst of them all. corporate needs to step in and see why they have such a high employee turn over, and the pay is not enough for what you have to deal with!!!!! if I could give a negative it would be -8. and if you are in school stay away cause they do not care....
no cons
Kontra érvek
worst management team, corporate please step in or shut down!!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Strictly Business
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2017, szeptember 11.
You have to always be alert and prepared for anything. Do not always rely on someone to help. You must always be independetnt and open minded. Most of all, save all your energy for the weekend and big sales events. It is very important you give your full attention to customers, long as you complete your task in timely manner.
Pro érvek
If you are really good at completing your task in timely manner, most likely you will recieve more responsibilties
Kontra érvek
Not everyone is willing to work together as a team memeber, Some people make their own rules, Honestly, the salary should be more whether or not you have experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and great management
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2017, július 15.
Very good place and great environment. Teamwork was always there and no one was ever left out. Customers were always happy cause everyone had a great personality and the store is maintained well.
breaks, enviroment
Hours, Mess
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a fun place to work.
SALES ASSOCIATEww (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2017, június 20.
When I arrived, I started to put clothes away in the fixtures, customer service area, and the register area. I learned how to price items and mark downs. Some people in the management team weren't very professional. The hardest part was to work on weekends. I enjoyed to work there because I like to associate with people. I loved working at JCPenney.
flexibles hours
no opportunities to advance
A true taste of retail.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2017, május 19.
JCPenny can be hectic at times just because of the sheer volume of items they carry and the amount of people that shop there, but with the right staff and associates can be a very cool job that will give you great retail experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
jcp
Assest protection agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2016, november 29.
New corporate heads making work more difficult. Enforcing unwritten rules and terminating with out any couching. U do bot recommend anyone to work for this company
Confusing
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugarland, TX2016, május 22.
Very confusing work culture. Need more training for employees. Long standing hours, less benefits for employees. overall very tiring
good place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2015, október 14.
good place to work. good job/work balance can be maintained. good compensationa dn benefits. enhance job security. nice management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Great People
Women's Apparel Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugarland, TX2015, augusztus 26.
I really enjoyed my time with JCPenny, my team was Great. Overall the company does not use all it's people in an efficient way.
Hard working team
No work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
Has a lot to work on
Women's Apparel Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2013, december 19.
It maybe the store I was in but there was no organization. There were a great deal of wonderful people that worked in the store but they were poorly treated.
Fun workplace. flexible schedule
Catalog and Credit Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2013, július 24.
Great place to work, Provide recognition for service. Diversity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, productive, and safe work place.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2013, február 28.
A fun and Productive day. Being able to get all of my work done at a timely manner. Being able to get alone with all of my coworkers. A safe and enjoyable work place.
Best store in Houston,
Department Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  sugarland2012, május 15.
• A typical day at work looking after the entire store sometimes acting like a store manager.
• Make Shure everyone is showing up to recording schedule. If it’s any call out make Shure to call immediate replacement
• What you learned the key word to run a store is Attitude You must have the best attitude at all times to able to react to anything comes to you.
• Management the store is depend on a great management team if they smile have a great attitude every day all goes smooth
• Your co-workers able to work with so many people you must give away a lots of Thank yours and hellos so my coworkers working together as a team leads to a suggsesful store ,Sugarland is the #1 store in Houston
• The hardest part of the job to run the store by you self but it’s only a few occasion
generous empl discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
mangement is no good
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2012, április 13.
I didnt like how they couldnt work around my schedule at the time.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van