Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Stroudsburg, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Stroudsburg, PA18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough hours, job did not last as long as I would have liked. It was a good work experience the other associates were very nice to work with. Good learning experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love J C P . The managers and the company are just awesome. Our CEO has heart and sole and operates with transparency. Like any job there are frustrations and sometime unrealistic pressure to perform. Some times I feel they are too tolerant and need to clean house and bring in a stronger culture of achievers. I totally love my job and love my team.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
jc penny was one of my first jobs loved working for the company that i applied again to work for them years later after i was hired as the appliance supervisor my gm was promoted and a new gm came in she was not a nice person and unfortunately lost a lot of her hard working employees like myself so sad i loved working there ....
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day at work I clean the dressing rooms and put away the clothes. I greet customers and ring sales on register. At times the lines get very long. Management will step in to help. I have to constantly straighten the floor if not busy ringing sales. I process new credit card applications.
discount
short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Formed great relationships with management and also learned a lot about customer service. They take care of their employees who work hard.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay, management, and hours are all terrible. Do not work here unless you are 100% looking for a temporary job with no possible future to be turned into a career
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend for those looking for a job that pays a little more than minimum wage. I also loved it because they took their time to make sure we were trained well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work place was very fun. I loved the coworkers and everyone was so nice. They really made it feel like home for the coworkers and the customers all the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
So far the best salon I've worked at . The compensation is above industry standard and the high management is motivating and positive. The benefits far out way the negatives. The team works together and has a spirit of oneness and we all help each other out for the greater good of the salon. The equipment is older and the salons all need a face lift but the walk in traffic is amazing and the opportunity to make as much money as you want is there .
To many to mention
Older equipment
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management isn't the best but coworkers are great. you will not receive much recognition for your achievements, and the workplace is always a competition between employees.
paid 15 min breaks, great friendships
Kontra érvek
low pay, only hire part time, bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would include assisting customers, folding merchandise, clearing out the fitting rooms, sizing, colorizing and fixing clothing.
I learned how to manage angry customers, more people skills and dealing with co-workers.

The hardest part of the job was handling angry customers and long lines.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This salon might work for you. If you are located in a high traffic area this might also work well, if not then good luck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Put out all jewelry in the right cases. made sure all merchandise was clean and in the right place. made sure all cabinets were locked. received new merchandise and put in proper place. walked store to make sure everything was clean and neat.

I learned how to become a manager with the excellent management I had there.

Management was always there to help if needed.

I got a long with co-workers and became friends after I left. Been in some weddings from former go workers. Have seen many graduate from high school and college.

I do not have a hard part of the job.

The best part of the job were having fun with customers. I am very out going and love to talk and help customers. I also like working in a fast pace.
flexable hours and 401k plan
Kontra érvek
medical was too pricey for me to take.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny job work place is a great job for beginners i think. They have great benefits for part time workers and fulltime workers. The management team is very helpful and upbeat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i learn alot from the workers and managers and i had a great time working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
If this had been more than a seasonal job, I would have been more than willing to stay a part of it. The managers I worked with directly were great and I loved the job of setting the sales. The hours were great also, because you could get in early and get out early, so you still felt like you had the entire day to spend however you want. Also, the store manager remembered me over a year later when I was shopping, despite only working there for 2 months with a store that employes over 100 people, easily.
Seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staff is great. Hours are flexable. Different areas to work at. Cashier, stocking shelves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is a good job for a starter career. However, there is little or no upward mobility