JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Stockton, CA

54 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 975 értékelés megtekintése
Fun & Interactive Environment
Assistant Store Manager Merchandise/Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, november 11.
Being part of a growing company has its ups and down. Along side loyal associates who believe the core values make everything worth it. Your skills will always be challenged and appreciated in the retail environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
JCPenney
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, szeptember 26.
The workplace was like High school everyone had their clicks and some of the people were mean and judging. The workers didn't help the new workers. The people who work on the floor didn't want to take the customers. The management was all over the place would get mad when the new workers would ask for help.
no free lunches
short breaks
Very well dressed
Customer Service Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, szeptember 23.
I would recommend working for JC Penny because they are very well organized and customer care company. Be alert and plan ahead . Excellent place to advance show patience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fantastic place
L.O.D/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, július 14.
Fantastic place to work great for first time jobs. Great flexible hours safe environment your challenges and helped provide solutions. A great community to work for
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place, Not nice workers.
Dressing Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, június 17.
To put things shortly, I loved the job, I enjoyed giving feedback to my managers, I loved being around the clothes. The work experience was relaxed. It was the other workers, I was seasonal at the time, and I had long time workers coming to my dressing room to slack and gossip while I handled all the work. Eventually, I became a subject of gossip among a few of the girls, where a close friend of mine from child hood was working in a different department, and rumor began to spread that we were making relations. I didn't like how unprofessional they were, so I left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Task (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, január 14.
Probably the most relaxing and decent place to ever work for a freshy,sure I might of disliked a fellow employee but that didn’t stop me from working at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and facepaced job. loved ging to work every time.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, október 29.
Open Cash drawers for the day, clock ing, restock shelves with clothes. practice customer service on a daily bases. Cleaned out dressing rooms every 20 minutes during my shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Enjoyable
Jewelry Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, augusztus 31.
I really enjoyed working at JCPenney, it was challenging and satisfying. However, when they changed I was not impressed at all.
I saw so many people leave and lose their jobs. What a shame to see a company giant fall to their knees.
People
Kontra érvek
Change of culture, leadership, no class
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for a Teen that doesn't need alot of money
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, július 15.
Jcpenny was great to work if you don't need alot of money. This is not a job were you are able to keep up with rent, bills, etc.. They give you very few hours. The only time you might get alot is for big events like black friday.
Pro érvek
bonuses for signing up a customer with a Jcpenny card
Few hours
fun
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, június 18.
A great place for a first job. Great place to learn job skill readiness. Place where climbing the ladder is possible one day. People of many ages and backgrounds will find this a fun career
Employee discounts
minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very accommodating to workers
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, június 16.
JCPenney can be a very nice place to work out, but do to lack of management and a change in the system of workers title changes it has left workers confused with a lack of hours. The company continues to hires and takes away hours from workers who have been there longer, which is very sad.
Great Opportunity
Pricing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, június 5.
It was a great workplace. It had easy training. The boss was very supportive. My duties everyday was pricing and ticketing clothes. I would do it again.
A good way to start
Optical Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, március 6.
Working at JCPenney Optical is a really great way to earn experience in the optical field and office management. Learning great customer service skills from one the best managers of customer service in Stockton. Unfortunately there's nowhere to grow. In a business run by USvision, everything seems to be limited. Limited amount of hours and no benefits to come along make it very difficult to make this a career choice. Only the Managers get all the hours and benefits and it's difficult to advance because the company is not growing.
Great Customer service knowledge
Kontra érvek
Low Hours, and no Benefits.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great way to start
Online Ordering Technician sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, március 6.
The JCPenney I worked at, has horrible management, very low hours for all associates and terrible benefits. Mainly the General manager and other operations managers are the main cause for all the negative atmosphere. They push for unreachable goals and then blame the employees when those goals are not met. If only they gave more hours and more coverage on the floor, then those goals would be reachable. Very stressful environment and almost no hours to be given. Highly not recommended
employee discount
Kontra érvek
Management create negative atmosphere, low hours, no benefits at all
cool place..
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, március 5.
Awesome people to work with, but of course like any other retail job it gets crazy during the holidays.. Managers really care about you and there are times you are awarded with free food!
Awesome Managers, Morning Meetings, Free Food
Mean Customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Ok
Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, február 27.
While working for JC Penney Portraits I experienced other co-workers being treated more favorably than others. I was an alright company to work for. Not sure if I would go back or not.
Fun
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, február 13.
Great company, nice big break room. Good set schedule & fun working with the other co workers. I worked in the shoe department & enjoyed going to work.
fun place to work
Optical Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, január 16.
It was a fun place to work. I really liked my coworkers and the management. I learned a lot about people and the position I was in. it was slow paced some days and fast paced others.
Fun atmosphere
Shortage of hours
1,0
Horrible
Customer service associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2017, december 19.
Do not work here it is one of the worst things you could ever do. Now im going to just type a bunch of stuff to hit the wrd count so i can continue dd
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Jewelry
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2017, július 6.
Pay attention to all jewelry! Show one at a time, make sure u lock and close your cases due to things might happen. Always make sure you follow the directions and make sure you pay attention to inventory. Know your jewels & smile
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van