Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sterling Heights, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Sterling Heights, MI22 értékelés
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 910 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time with the company, I learned a fair bit about customer service and providing sales advice. Great entry level position with the ability to learn.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment at JCPenney was well rounded it was a team their manager was good, They work well with attendance schedule and days off and call June was done correctly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start off working after graduating from Cosmetology school. Eve the boss who worked there was so sweet and absolutely amazing. Very accommodating with your schedules.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over the course of my career at JCPenney, a typical day of work was traditionally a good balance of constantly working without overexerting its workers. The management was amendable to giving time off for personal vacations in exchange for changing shifts as long as I took the initiative to ask them far ahead of time. The hardest part of the job was manning the register during the largest sales, but dealing with all of the unique customers and situations that arose at this job allowed me to become a complex problem solver. The most enjoyable part of this job was the camaraderie that I built with my co-workers and talking to them while doing our work. Overall, my job at JCPenney was a very profitable experience and gave me invaluable knowledge of the skills needed to succeed in the workplace.
Flexible Hours
Difficult Clientele
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked being a good. And as a photographer I got to be a clown evetyday. The staff was amazing and being able to play all day with the kids was awesome.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours varied per day. Not enough help. Retail is stressful. Some days better than others Christmas season has long hours for three weeks and stores become disarrayed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only thing worthwhile were the doctors I worked with. Prescription accuracy and quality poor. I had 4 different people telling me what to do. High stress low pay. An Optician with certification is not compensated or even encouraged to work there.
Low pay, bad job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't waste your time at this department store. The managers are to be observed mindlessly squawking at a hodgepodge of "diverse" staff. The company hires such a useless gob of diversity that the store's customer base is turned-off. The merchandise is low quality imported nonsense. America will be better off without this foreign importing outlet. The customer service helplines are a real headache. And their credit services are a financial gouge

As an employee, you will be forced to sell foreign goods. The company relies heavily on SNAP to feed the staff and their families JCP is not a good American company
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff was poorly trained. the few of us that knew what we were doing and how to do our jobs were treated poorly. Store Manager left a lot to be desired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved working here with awesome people some of the higher ups really didnt like black people but it was only a hand full of those people other than that one fun job!
Discount
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helped and guided customers for there furniture needs as well as financial needs. Also set sales floor to appeal to buying customers and for ongoing sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didnt work here long so not sure what to say. My expiriance was short. During my time there it was pleasant and i was treated well. Holidays r busy as is all retail
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I come in sometimes there is a schedule up to show which fitting rooms I am responsible for for the day. I am sometimes a cashier for the day or maybe a floor person. While working at J.C. Penney I have learned how to order things online, sign up customers for credit cards and also learned about pricing and SKU numbers. If communication. between management was better, the company would be more desirable to work for.The hardest part of my job would be when management does not put enough employees on the schedule and one person is doing six fitting rooms the whole day. The most enjoyable part of my job is it is very diverse with age and culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are fun and helpful, very diverse company which is great, learned a lot of new things. It was just a bit hard working some of the hours they gave, but it was during the holidays so I understand, and trying to maintain school, personal life and work all at once.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked stock, and back stock, hard work
how to get along and work as team

management was ok

co workers good

hardest part of the job getting management to listen to you when you had an idea that would make things faster.

also cutting hours so low you could continue to work there that's why I left the company.

Most enjoyable was my co workers.
Pro érvek
Company paid for holiday meals
Kontra érvek
Having to be at work at 3;00 am on black friday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for JCPenney was enjoyable. I looked forward to going to work, especially since I was employed as holiday help during the holiday season. Environment was warm and welcoming, and coworkers were always pleasant and willing to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney I learned how to be more organized. I worked on the floor and the back stock room in both jobs made me a lot more organized to do my job faster. I also had to help customers find what they were looking for and help them understand their bills. I also had to ring up people and at the end of the night close out the drawers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in sales and it was always busy in the shoe department. You are a assigned and A.O.R (area of responsibility and it is up to you to make sure that area is in tact and organized. They're are great perks like discounts and free lunches. The manager at the time was fun and innovative. It was a cool place to work.
Fre lunches, discounts
Kontra érvek
after back to school season it slowed down especially after christmas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So much fun!! Great people too! There are a lot of jobs to choose from and places to go.
Pro érvek
Management is friendly, open door policy is a plus!
Kontra érvek
Breaks aren't always happening, they'll schedule for a 6 hour shift then you work 8 or 9 with no break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very professional place to work, and it was defiantly a different experience. Some people try and get you do do things when they do not want to. The managers need more communication between each other and whats going on. I wouldn't mind helping out in other departments
discounts on all clothes
Kontra érvek
sometimes you do more than whats really needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
jcpenny is really a fun place to work at . Everyone is friendly and they treat you like a family . The most enjoyable part at work is during Christmas time when the joy and Christmas love full the environment and when you get to know the customer and help them target their shopping plan . jcpenny is my best work experience .
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés