Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sterling, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Sterling, VA12 értékelés
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 910 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked in the Dulles location for about 3 years now. There has been little advancement for my position, and what advancement that had been made was pushed back due to the cutting of the Appliance Sales. I make a semi decent 10.47 an hour, for part time, but it's not enough. There's also no full time advancement from part time, even after working for the company for such a long time. That and JCP doesn't offer full time of 40 hours a week, either. Full time to them is 32 hours per week. Part time is in the ballpark of 15 to 20. The Employee discount is hardly worth the price you pay for the product you receive, and we don't sell the best products to begin with, not to mention sizes are so difficult to find that you'd have better luck finding a needle in a haystack.

Now, the only good thing about working at JCP is that you are treated like family from the management's perspective. We are all brothers and sisters that work together to achieve goals for the store.

However, that doesn't mean that the team members you work with are just as accommodating. There are nice people, and then there's the people you really wish would just disappear off the face of the planet. You get that everywhere you work, but here it's a bit different due to the fact that JCP tends to hire younger help more often than someone who is in their 40s or so.

All in all, I would pass working here on the account of not enough pay for hours worked, and team members not being a good fit for the team.
treated like family
Kontra érvek
breaks are too short, no benefits for part time employees, not paid enough, team members are a bit of a pain to work with
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
employees were enforced with how many cards they could get a person to sign up for. if one does not meet that requirement there would be consequences.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of my job was having to interact with many different personalities from both customers and coworkers. This made it difficult to communicate at times. Another hard part of the job is the pressure the companies to meet corporate standards and goals while having a scarce amount of associates in the store.
Holiday pay
lack of employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked to work there back in high school, would not recommend it to someone over the age of 19. Good pay for a young kid. Retail just wasnt exactly my thing. But for someone who doesnt mind folding clothes then i would reccomend.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job gave me a good foot hold on how to manage/run a section. It helped me hone my skills with interacting with customers and providing great customer service. The management was okay but seemed more concerned with goals then the actual employee. The hardest part of the job was Black Friday and its aftermath. The most enjoyable part was helping customers find what they needed which turned into great feedback to my managers regarding my performance.
Pro érvek
Free events and catering and great employee discounts
Kontra érvek
Very limited full time work
Munkahelyi kultúra
this is my part time job and work as commission base to improve my financial needs. wanted to work fully in my own field. I work four to five hours in a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When working here you really do not learn any skills other than what they train you on. They were changing the CEO and he changed the whole operation.
wage
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at the sterling va location lots of chaos not enough employees! Was a supervisor for appliances bad place to buy appliances and work environment was not ideal and was setup to fail
Munkahelyi kultúra
the most enjoyable part of working for this company is getting to meet and work with great people every day.

Learned how to coach and train people to be successful
Munkahelyi kultúra

first day on cash register

I learned how to run cash register and learned about retail stores

management was very nice

co workers are co operative and helpful

there was nothing hard part

fun working in retail store.
enjoying parties
Kontra érvek
health care was good break was good
Munkahelyi kultúra
management was ok when it was stable, could compensate employees better. co-workers were some of the best friends i ever made
employees
compensation, advancement opportunities
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés