JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sterling, VA

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 482 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn't work here if I was paid to.
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2019, szeptember 11.
I have worked in the Dulles location for about 3 years now. There has been little advancement for my position, and what advancement that had been made was pushed back due to the cutting of the Appliance Sales. I make a semi decent 10.47 an hour, for part time, but it's not enough. There's also no full time advancement from part time, even after working for the company for such a long time. That and JCP doesn't offer full time of 40 hours a week, either. Full time to them is 32 hours per week. Part time is in the ballpark of 15 to 20. The Employee discount is hardly worth the price you pay for the product you receive, and we don't sell the best products to begin with, not to mention sizes are so difficult to find that you'd have better luck finding a needle in a haystack.

Now, the only good thing about working at JCP is that you are treated like family from the management's perspective. We are all brothers and sisters that work together to achieve goals for the store.

However, that doesn't mean that the team members you work with are just as accommodating. There are nice people, and then there's the people you really wish would just disappear off the face of the planet. You get that everywhere you work, but here it's a bit different due to the fact that JCP tends to hire younger help more often than someone who is in their 40s or so.

All in all, I would pass working here on the account of not enough pay for hours worked, and team members not being a good fit for the team.
treated like family
Kontra érvek
breaks are too short, no benefits for part time employees, not paid enough, team members are a bit of a pain to work with
2,0
Rushed work invinorment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2018, június 20.
employees were enforced with how many cards they could get a person to sign up for. if one does not meet that requirement there would be consequences.
Hardest part of the job
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2017, november 27.
The hardest part of my job was having to interact with many different personalities from both customers and coworkers. This made it difficult to communicate at times. Another hard part of the job is the pressure the companies to meet corporate standards and goals while having a scarce amount of associates in the store.
Holiday pay
lack of employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for someone in high school/early college to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2017, szeptember 27.
Liked to work there back in high school, would not recommend it to someone over the age of 19. Good pay for a young kid. Retail just wasnt exactly my thing. But for someone who doesnt mind folding clothes then i would reccomend.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
Great job while I was in High School
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2017, március 29.
This job gave me a good foot hold on how to manage/run a section. It helped me hone my skills with interacting with customers and providing great customer service. The management was okay but seemed more concerned with goals then the actual employee. The hardest part of the job was Black Friday and its aftermath. The most enjoyable part was helping customers find what they needed which turned into great feedback to my managers regarding my performance.
Pro érvek
Free events and catering and great employee discounts
Kontra érvek
Very limited full time work
commission based job
Part Time Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2017, február 9.
this is my part time job and work as commission base to improve my financial needs. wanted to work fully in my own field. I work four to five hours in a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2017, január 7.
When working here you really do not learn any skills other than what they train you on. They were changing the CEO and he changed the whole operation.
wage
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Bad workplace/short staffed
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2016, november 16.
Worked at the sterling va location lots of chaos not enough employees! Was a supervisor for appliances bad place to buy appliances and work environment was not ideal and was setup to fail
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
3,0
nice place to work
Operations Manager, Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2016, március 3.
the most enjoyable part of working for this company is getting to meet and work with great people every day.

Learned how to coach and train people to be successful
productive enjoy employee"s parties
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2013, június 18.

first day on cash register
I learned how to run cash register and learned about retail stores
management was very nice
co workers are co operative and helpful
there was nothing hard part
fun working in retail store.
enjoying parties
Kontra érvek
health care was good break was good
Munkahelyi kultúra
work life balance was ok
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2013, március 31.
management was ok when it was stable, could compensate employees better. co-workers were some of the best friends i ever made
employees
compensation, advancement opportunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van