Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Statesville, NC

69 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 253 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a good place to work.
The work at JCPenney is easy but there’s not much job security right now seems like retail business has it’s challenges right now since a lot of people shop online instead of going to the stores . We’ve had a decrease in our inventory.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a place you would want to work for!
Absolutely, no work security! Very old, obsolete equipment. Not a clean work environment. No training for employees. Minimal benefits. Poor work culture. Not a safe work atmosphere. No managerial leadership, plenty of Managers that are unaware of the jobs they are managing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney w also.as a great place to work exciting
A day at the store was great in the morning ,when we open up puting money in the registers, going around making sure everything was just right. the stations clean and sharrp for customers. When the customers came in there faces lite up with a smile ,that made me feel so good and glad im working at Penneys.
Pro érvek
when had little dinners for doing a good job.
Kontra érvek
we have to stay a little late when the stoer is in a mess, after a sale.
JCPenney
I enjoy working here. There are some days where the demand becomes stressful. Overall, it's a great place to work. The supervisors are easy to work with, the majority of them are hands on and do help the team.
Exciting place
Learned slot working with this company, very big place had lots of different departments. Had a high level of security. Had very good management. Hardest part was getting in and out of the gate everyday
They gave gifts
Short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never knew when you were getting laid ofg
There is nothing good to say about this company basically they use you until they get caught up with the work you was hired for loading trucks and then they lay you off
Lay offs
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney’s is a family friendly company
Over all family friendly, work atmosphere is okay, it’s low in sales in custom decorating, less hours right now, no free lunches and no snacks, holidays they feed people, discount to associates, they match 5 percent of 401k, fair benefits. Offer Healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, and stock.
Great place to be
JC penny is a great place to be but the thing is that as far as job security goes you never know when you will be laid off and that is the only downside to this place..
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible environment but ok benefits
The environment isn’t well and the management could care less about you. The only thing going for the company is its benefits. This company doesn’t care about their employees just only their sales.
The jobs ended abruptly
The jobs ended abruptly. I didn't like the hours and how the jobs just ended all of a sudden and u ended up having to wait a couple of weeks for another job to come open
Nice manager
Hours and jobs
2,0
Would not recommend
The management is horrible, communication is terrible, hours worked are always changing, strict attendance policy, managers show no compassion towards employees.

Only good about the company is the breaks, discount you receive for full time employees, and having a job.

Would not recommend this job to anyone. You are overworked and underpaid.
Great atmosphere
Great place to work! I have been there 15 years. I started in production and worked my way up to supervisor. We have a servant leadership type of management.
Teamwork
I really love my job .I worked in the jewelry department I was a order puller. I would get my list and puller my orders to be sihipped out for the customers.
Fun Place to work for
Love to work for them and enjoy the family atmosphere. The hardest part of my job is having to deal with some of the day to day issues but what job dont you have to deal with that. Management is very good to work with.
JCPenney Logistics supervisor
The workload is typically doable during the day with very little stress.
The leaders are fair and rational.

It is necessary to collaborate with fellow supervisors.

The culture is laid back most of the time but very driven when business dictates.

It is necessary to be flexible because the workload changes constantly and you have to be available to get it done quickly
Fair leadership
Kontra érvek
Pay, benefits, overtime without compensation for management
Experiencing JC Penney
JC Penney was my first job growing up. This company granted me the opportunity to receive exposure in customer service. I learned all of my skills in customer service while training at JC Penney. The stores location was conveniently close to home, being that I was young and did not drive. My manager at the time was very helpful, and I still keep in contact with her today. I thank JC Penney for allowing me to see what customer service truly is and giving me the basics to the skills I have now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alot of teamwork on the job coming from different departments
This was a job that wasn't secure but did offer more benefits then many other jobs. Jobs came and went due to the shut down of many Warehouses. So job security was never set in stone
Pro érvek
Paid time off, working with alot of team plyers
Kontra érvek
Some departments would come and go, never knew if they were going to send your particular job to another city, sickness policy, paid time vacation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff great teams always on top of everything keeping everyone on task and responsibilities. Always work to do everywhere you never go without something to do.
Lost my job
easy to understand
the job i had was hard on the body and fast paced but i liked it okay and it was easy to understand. i thought that pay was a bit low but it was after all a temp job.
easy to understand
hard on the body
Risky
If you're not used to long hours, heavy work loads, high demand, and unwanted working conditions, then this isn't for you.
Working here had it's ups, but mostly downs, as the production kept getting more and more impossible to man, and the pay for such was being put out of reach for reasonable work accommodation for the employees. Basically, it was turning into a slave yard. The workers are mostly temps and the Full-time employees are being pressured for their knowledge of the work place to perform above their means.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not really a place to be having fun.
It's an good place to work, but the way they pay employee's that have been there for 5plus years and some that's been there for less than 6months is disturbing.. Unfair especially when you work your hardest to push garments out.
N/A
2... 15mins. And 1.... 30min break
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés