Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Staten Island, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Staten Island, NY41 értékelés
41 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 915 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had worked for another competitor before joining JCP, where management belittled you, never appreciate you and constantly talked down to, this was NOT the case with JCP, they actually made it known they cared, I was never belittled and management actually had your back. One holiday I was working there and the store manager jumped on the line to help me out
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job entailed standing for long periods of time and cleaning up after people. The hardest part of the job is doing recovery and fitting rooms. At times it can be stressful working in the fitting room because at the JCPenny I was working there was only 1 person working their assigned fitting room. So the fitting rooms get filled with clothes pretty quickly and it can be hard to manage at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work at. It was hard to work there to. You had a family there. Everybody loved each other there. Lovable environment good customers. Customers came first
Free food
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Grateful they gave me a job but I would rather work elsewhere , barely get enough hours. Coworkers are very friendly and it’s a very healthy environment honestly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management and the hours were wonderful. They always worked with me when I needed time off or something. They are always there for there employers and its a good place to work and socialize.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy but a lot fun. Meet different people and the regular customers you get to know one another and develop a rapport sometime on a first name basis. Pay is based on hourly rate and commission so the commission helps a great deal.
15 minute break and full hour lunch
Minimum wage hourly rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management did their best to work with my school schedule every semester.

Holidays were hard work and long hours, however, they made it fun and sometimes got us lunch!!
Employee Discount
Ever Changing Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who don't have a receipt when returning or the own managers. Sometimes they become extremely rude that they would even curse you out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy but always was able to maintain a clean and very organized store for customers to shop in. Supervisors always gave recognition for doing the best even when you felt otherwise.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dealt with and helped customers, Cashiered and recovered the work floor. The hardest part of the job is not to lose patience with a mean customers and the most enjoyable part of the job is making a customer feel satisfied/ Opening a card up for them if they want it.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will make you work until you drop. They do not care about the type of damage you could be doing on your back until something happens. Management sucks in JCPENNEY'S. Will allow customers to break store rules. Treats employees very badly.
one hour lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
on your feet for more than eight hours straight
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the people who work there are great. They do accommodate to your schedule. I learned all about the store about customers, floor plans, working the register, working as a team. The most enjoyable part of working here are the associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical retail environment long hours, not enough staff, "what have you done for me lately" attitude by management, expect high results with no tools to get those results.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved this job , everyone was so nice and helpful. Would love to work here again.
Tasks were explained thoroughly. Depending on the day it would feel long or like a breeze. I learned how to stock shelves and keep things super organized. Loved the break room!
Pro érvek
Certain days there would be breakfast and lunch provided
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work in a retail environment. I learned to work with others and provide supreme customer service. The management team was always mentoring new employees to provide customer service too all who entered the store.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Current store manager is incompetent and way in over her head. Store is behind work load planning, missing targeted holiday goals. Overnights became mandated to catch up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just your typical retail job. You have your stressful days your easy days. All the cleaning and folding clothes. Working long Black Friday and all of the Christmas music
Good starting job
No real advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can learn alot however when management changes hands positions are eliminated. And you are treated like cattle I learn alot even in a hostile enviroment Visual dept Setting Floors etc etc
discount 401k
no appreciation
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the job an the people I just felt sometimes they ask things to be done that wasn't mention during hiring interview such as pick up things while they were standing next to
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place to help you develop your customer service . It can be fast phased due to rush hours and seasonal inputs. Follow on your training and they also provide extra training upon corporate changes.
Pro érvek
a percentage of discount on merchandise
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good not a bad place to work at n good staff can't get any better everyone who works there is also family and everyone gets along great together and words as a team
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés