Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: St. Louis, MO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
St. Louis, MO82 értékelés
82 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 942 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend working at Jcpenney they are flexible with your hours and are willing to work with you on any problems that you have. They are willing to listen to you and work on things with you and help you learn.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was really fun and working with different people and doing Black Friday and special events and getting a discount and having friends and family day
Getting sales done
Kontra érvek
The cons are when we had slow days at Jcpenn
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were decent at times but rarely gave the time of day to train anyone i trained myself to work the cash register. They are very unprofessional and unkind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At my location, I was unsure if I was just a holiday employee or permanent. On my last shift I was told out of nowhere that would be my last day there which gave me absolutely no time to find a new job. Whenever I worked shifts, I felt like an outcast because nobody was willing to talk to me, they only worried about themselves and talked to the friends they had already made there. I was improperly trained and didn’t know much of what I was doing but was ridiculed by managers for my lack of knowledge. It was kind of ridiculous and dealing with customers complaining about coupons every 5 seconds got highly annoying.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job I had to much fun and learned so much here I loved going to work with the people that was their retail was the best thing I have did
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is on the brink of extinction. They are doing every thing they can to stay relevant in the brick and mortar environment. The company implements a lot of new ideas and trends to try and keep up. The company has a lot of turn over and makes it hard to maintain policy and profits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Day of work consisted of checking fitting rooms and running the cash register. I learned how to make a customer's visit satisfactory. The management was understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no work life balance when you are expected to work every weekend and close during holidays which means staying each to clean up and getting home at 1:30 am.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the beginning, JCP was a company full of culture and a strong sense of the Golden Rule. After going through now 5 CEO's in ten years, the company has lost a lot of its culture. So much turnover, transition and jockeying for positions at regional and corporate level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walk to my designated section where I would either ring out customers or clean and organize the sales floor

The hardest part of the job was returning that customers brought in and pushing the companies credit card. Also keeping track of theft

I enjoyed helping people find what they were looking for and also enjoyed the employee discount
employee discount
Kontra érvek
Lake of movement and lack of support
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day in the salon very slow. Your literally begging customers to come in . Customers would only come in for samples and as far as building a cliental that's out.
great deals on product
Kontra érvek
health care and benefits are expensive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, high sales volume store. Gave me the autonomy to make merchandising decisions. Pay and hours typical for retail. Good job for a young energetic person.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great company to wok for. The only reason I left was because the position was for the holiday season. The position was fun and helping customers was an enjoyment for me.
pay
no healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
This position was a teaching, competitive and educational position. I learned so much about windows and window covering. The most difficult part of the jobs was working trying to find the items in the stock room. I believe things have changed now, inventory is more organized. I enjoyed working with my team. The day consist of competing for customers. Kinda fun. This was a commission position which was a little stressful.
Pro érvek
I worked with a good, helpful team
Commission pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great additional Holiday income, good employee discounts, low stress, lots to do, fun, enjoyed meeting new people and helping make people happy, hardest part of the job was not spending the money I earned on buying things from the store.
Pro érvek
fun, low stress, great employee discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to work but the managers all do something different and aren’t in the same page the store looks horrible but they are worried about stuff being in the middle of the isles
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is no longer open. Had fun there. gave great hours. Made a decent amount of money. The hours where long. Enjoyed the people I worked with. Customers was nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Must be available days, night's and weekends. Must be customer service orientated and willing to help in any department. Can be a fun environment with the right people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There were times when I really enjoyed the job. I loved the People I worked with and I loved my department manager. However, when my department manager was asked to do too much he would put things on us that weren't his fault but we were not required by our job description to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked here for just under 2 months but I liked the work I was doing. I was a sales floor associate who checked people out at the registers, organized the clothing on the sales floor, and cleaned the fitting rooms. There were a lot of employees and no matter the age difference they were all still friendly and talked/helped out whenever they could. The hardest part of the job for me was trying to sell the credit cards to people. I didn't have any experience with this and parts of it were hard to understand. I also didn't have any training while I was working here, and the person who was supposed to train me never did and just went off on their own. The most enjoyable part was actually when the store was closed for the day. All the employees would clean up the sales floor and make sure the fitting rooms were empty. I would just walk around listening to my own music doing my own thing and I liked that the most. The only reason I left this job was because it was affecting my school performance with the amount of hours I was working. I asked for less and they wouldn't schedule me for less than I already was.
Discount, good hours
Kontra érvek
No training, can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was assaulted by another coworker with a hanger and nobody seemed to want to do anything about it. The person who hit me didn't get into any trouble at all and I had to wait several weeks to be transferred to another department. If you don't make your credit card goals, you are reprimanded, even if you aren't in an area to push credit cards. There is lots of favoritism to certain employees, they get the days off and the better hours.
Poor Management/HR department
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés