Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Springfield, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 361 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work like balance is already a struggle in retail industry. They did the best they could with respecting that, however, it is the balance of workload and available resources is what made the job harder on the manager and the general employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My responsibilities were to ensure my direct rapport was equipped to deliver sales, profits, engage associates and provided exceptional customer experience on a daily basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is strong. The company has a call center that supports all related work issues. A typical day at work is driving to customers home, interview them through a decision related to their needs. Then offer products according to customers style and budget.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for this company more than once first as an drapery installer and second as a window specialist. Customer service is the most important part of the job. Most of the customers are repeat customers. Everyone there works together to keep the store and motivate each other for sales.
friendly work place
Kontra érvek
Retail hours not alot of money but its retail.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some days were good and some days was stressful being on the register and there is a long line. And you don't have anyone to help you. The managers and some customers were rude.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts, and meeting new people
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, and rude managers, not enough employees doing the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very good part-time permanent position. Employees are notified of their work schedule two-weeks in advance and you can work with the other employees in your position to modify or switch schedules.
Pro érvek
Flexible work hours and days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Leadership team gets blamed for upper management issues. GM and ASMs have zero respect for anyone under them. New corporate policies create massive customer service issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the mornings when I come to work or in the evenings I would come in with a smile before I would even clock in. I looked forward in engaging with the customers and crew. I was able to replenish the sales floor as to what products I believed were needed for the customers shopping experience for that day and though out the week. I found myself numerous times multitasking by answering the phones, ringing customers up and retrieving their packages from their catalog orders. J.C. Penney s is a very diverse place to work and quite interesting to learn the different cultures of our fellow team mates.
Pro érvek
To see customers that have been very dedicated shoppers for years.
Kontra érvek
The budget cut after a decade of years, and seeing the big change right in front of your eyes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Casual work place where everyone helps each other assist the customers. I found the ordering system interesting everyone is trained to order merchandise that is out of stock. Far as the windows department managing the ordering system for blinds was the hardest part of the job. It is a different system then the regular Kiosk. One of the things I enjoyed working there is that everyone treated everyone the same even though they we are from different cultures and background. I also met some people at work that I could hang out with.
Pro érvek
Company orders Lunch and Breakfast during the holidays.
Kontra érvek
not alot of money to be made seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Since I have left JCPenney many changes have been implemented and I cannot give an accurate evaluation of the current work culture. When I was there I loved the interaction with all the employees and made many lasting friendships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unstable culture and processes. Lack of job security. Training is lacking for employees. Management team tries to do the right thing but they can only so much with what they have
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy on holidays, slow on some other days(fluctuate) like many retail stores. I enjoyed having to help customers and helping them find quality products especially sephora makeup. Overall poor leadership and biased environment . Employees should climb up the ladder in the company based on hard-work and not favoritism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great part time job. The company gets everyone involved. You can find a place here. Easy to adapt. Many technical skills to learn. With the right team management runs things smoothly. Jcpenney has a wonderful training program which never leaves you behind coworker knowledge about products and other miscellaneous information.Typical workday at JCPenney- . Assistance with announcements over the intercom for customers to enjoy all of JCPenney's benefits while shopping. Answering questions and promoting sales in the appliance department as well as handling customer issues and complaints. . Assistance with checking and processing jcp.com orders
Pro érvek
Awards fundraising, awards, inclusive participation, friendly environment
scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the JcPenney hair salon as a receptionist for a year and did not have the best experience. Most of the employees that I've worked with had made my job experience fun but others had made it hard being a receptionist. Most of the times I would be bombarded by some of them having me do multiple things for them at once when really it is their job to do most of the things they ask me to do. The management was terrible. The managers cared more about the customers than their employees and allowed their employees to get abused by customers.
Flexible scheduling
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I started working here I was only sixteen and it was my first job. A typical day at work would be me getting on the floor organizing the merchandise and making sure everything was where it needed to be. Also I worked the register a few times, I always greeted customers, I ring their transaction up in a speedy friendly manner. My co workers were amazing, they were mostly older women then me, but I loved it. The hardest part of the job was not being able to answer any questions a customer had because sometimes they would get frustrated, but I always kept calm and if a situation got too much for me I would call a manger. I enjoyed most of the job it was a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never really had a bad day, all the co-workers are nice and helpful. Very fun working at JCPenny. But after holidays it's hard to get a lot of hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was my very first job. It required a very fast paced and active person which I fulfilled very well. Customer Service was the main priority which I was able to learn quickly and be responsible at my work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a busy job that was fun and the customers that came made it worth the while.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service and customer relations was needed in selling shoes in this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like this company because you can have a quality of life while working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Building meeting then the sales floor.Sales and customer service.Nice.Fun to work with.Low Hours and Pay.Very Nice Store and great items.
very nice store.
Kontra érvek
low pay and hours no room for advancment.