JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Springfield, VA

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 084 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solely an independent job, you act as your boss
Interior Design Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2019, július 3.
Management is strong. The company has a call center that supports all related work issues. A typical day at work is driving to customers home, interview them through a decision related to their needs. Then offer products according to customers style and budget.
Nice Enviroment
JCPenney Sales Associate/Window specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2019, április 7.
I worked for this company more than once first as an drapery installer and second as a window specialist. Customer service is the most important part of the job. Most of the customers are repeat customers. Everyone there works together to keep the store and motivate each other for sales.
friendly work place
Kontra érvek
Retail hours not alot of money but its retail.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and hard day on the register
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, december 22.
Some days were good and some days was stressful being on the register and there is a long line. And you don't have anyone to help you. The managers and some customers were rude.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts, and meeting new people
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, and rude managers, not enough employees doing the day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Good part-time position
Part-time Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, december 21.
This is a very good part-time permanent position. Employees are notified of their work schedule two-weeks in advance and you can work with the other employees in your position to modify or switch schedules.
Pro érvek
Flexible work hours and days
Lacking respect
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, október 15.
Leadership team gets blamed for upper management issues. GM and ASMs have zero respect for anyone under them. New corporate policies create massive customer service issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work for I would have loved to retire there.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, június 13.
In the mornings when I come to work or in the evenings I would come in with a smile before I would even clock in. I looked forward in engaging with the customers and crew. I was able to replenish the sales floor as to what products I believed were needed for the customers shopping experience for that day and though out the week. I found myself numerous times multitasking by answering the phones, ringing customers up and retrieving their packages from their catalog orders. J.C. Penney s is a very diverse place to work and quite interesting to learn the different cultures of our fellow team mates.
Pro érvek
To see customers that have been very dedicated shoppers for years.
Kontra érvek
The budget cut after a decade of years, and seeing the big change right in front of your eyes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
seasonal window specialist position
Window specialist(seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, február 13.
Casual work place where everyone helps each other assist the customers. I found the ordering system interesting everyone is trained to order merchandise that is out of stock. Far as the windows department managing the ordering system for blinds was the hardest part of the job. It is a different system then the regular Kiosk. One of the things I enjoyed working there is that everyone treated everyone the same even though they we are from different cultures and background. I also met some people at work that I could hang out with.
Pro érvek
Company orders Lunch and Breakfast during the holidays.
Kontra érvek
not alot of money to be made seasonal
fast paced, changing enviroment
Office Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, január 21.
Since I have left JCPenney many changes have been implemented and I cannot give an accurate evaluation of the current work culture. When I was there I loved the interaction with all the employees and made many lasting friendships.
1,0
Unstable
Human Resource District Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2017, november 27.
Unstable culture and processes. Lack of job security. Training is lacking for employees. Management team tries to do the right thing but they can only so much with what they have
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Ok
Sales and Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2017, július 12.
Busy on holidays, slow on some other days(fluctuate) like many retail stores. I enjoyed having to help customers and helping them find quality products especially sephora makeup. Overall poor leadership and biased environment . Employees should climb up the ladder in the company based on hard-work and not favoritism.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Sales Associate
Senior Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2017, március 30.
It is a great part time job. The company gets everyone involved. You can find a place here. Easy to adapt. Many technical skills to learn. With the right team management runs things smoothly. Jcpenney has a wonderful training program which never leaves you behind coworker knowledge about products and other miscellaneous information.Typical workday at JCPenney-
. Assistance with announcements over the intercom for customers to enjoy all of JCPenney's benefits while shopping.
Answering questions and promoting sales in the appliance department as well as handling customer issues and complaints.
. Assistance with checking and processing jcp.com orders
Pro érvek
Awards fundraising, awards, inclusive participation, friendly environment
scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Hard-Working Job
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2016, május 20.
I worked at the JcPenney hair salon as a receptionist for a year and did not have the best experience. Most of the employees that I've worked with had made my job experience fun but others had made it hard being a receptionist. Most of the times I would be bombarded by some of them having me do multiple things for them at once when really it is their job to do most of the things they ask me to do. The management was terrible. The managers cared more about the customers than their employees and allowed their employees to get abused by customers.
Flexible scheduling
Bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2015, november 18.
When I started working here I was only sixteen and it was my first job. A typical day at work would be me getting on the floor organizing the merchandise and making sure everything was where it needed to be. Also I worked the register a few times, I always greeted customers, I ring their transaction up in a speedy friendly manner. My co workers were amazing, they were mostly older women then me, but I loved it. The hardest part of the job was not being able to answer any questions a customer had because sometimes they would get frustrated, but I always kept calm and if a situation got too much for me I would call a manger. I enjoyed most of the job it was a great experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Fun nice work place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2015, április 9.
Never really had a bad day, all the co-workers are nice and helpful. Very fun working at JCPenny. But after holidays it's hard to get a lot of hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace work place
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2015, január 8.
JCPenney was my very first job. It required a very fast paced and active person which I fulfilled very well. Customer Service was the main priority which I was able to learn quickly and be responsible at my work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
fun people
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2014, augusztus 8.
It was a busy job that was fun and the customers that came made it worth the while.
Just stocking those shoes
Temp (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2014, január 20.
Customer service and customer relations was needed in selling shoes in this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a flexible place to work
Warehouse Forklift Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2013, november 13.
I like this company because you can have a quality of life while working here.
Nice Store
Customer Service / Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2013, április 10.
Team Building meeting then the sales floor.
Sales and customer service.
Nice.
Fun to work with.
Low Hours and Pay.
Very Nice Store and great items.
very nice store.
Kontra érvek
low pay and hours no room for advancment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard changes with the company
Dept Sales Manager - furniture (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2013, április 6.
Positions are being emilimated, customer service is the main focus but the tasks have not changed in years. Teams are still very loyal to the company. Long hours to work.
great benifits
Kontra érvek
advancement is not available as positons are limited
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van