JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Springfield, MO

57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 306 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and enjoyable when working in teams
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, február 5.
I learned how to better my customer service skills, learn how to handle customer problems and fix the problems to the best of my abilities and I bettered my multi-tasking skills.

Management needs work, they did not communicate well with each other; resulting in workers being told different instructions and tasks.

Typical day included assisting customers, operating registers, cleaning and maintaining the sales floor and fitting rooms

Co-workers were encouraged to work as a team and having good co-workers makes such a big difference.

The hardest part of the job was not completing the required tasks, but was dealing with the bad management.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping kind customers find the items needed and making their visit an enjoyable and fun experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Okay for Retail
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, január 18.
Okay place to work, but as with most retail they cut hours and keep hourly pay low on their associates for company profits. Management at the Springfield store was very good and I personally liked my supervisor but they often were put into tough spots for touting the company line and doing what is best for their workers.

Hardest and most enjoyable part of the job is customers. If you don't like dealing with people then don't be a sales associate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with nice people
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, január 12.
Nice atmosphere with helpful co-workers. Typical day consisted of fixing displays (i.e. folding and rearranging hangers and sizes) as well as helping customers checkout or find specific items.
Nice people, easy job
Very few advancement opportunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
love the associates I work with, the company needs to get somethings straight
Support Team (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2015, június 17.
the people I work with are amazing and make me want to go to work everyday. the pay and hours on the other hand are slightly rediculous. they pay new employees more than the workers that have been there for years and they skimp on raises all the time. unless you trade hours, you get maybe 25 hours aweek, even if your suppost to get 30. they set ridiculous goals of getting credit apps and the customers are hard to please with all the coupons they give out.
Pro érvek
good workers, cake every month
pay, hours, no benifits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Great Team
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2015, április 24.
The team I worked with was amazing, they always went out of their way to help customers and each other. The managers lead by example and were always proud of their team members when a job was well done.
Even in the busiest times of the year it was not a stressful environment and everyone took the time to help each other out. Nominations for coworkers were a big deal and spirit days were often met with excitement.
I enjoyed the team very much and believe the leaders had a large part to do with how well everyone treated each other and the customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun place to work
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2015, március 17.
I would go to the cash wrap to see what areas was covered to see where I needed to be for the shift. Then I would rehang the clothes, put the clothes away that customers did not want, and folded the clothes on the self's.
The discount we got.
Kontra érvek
It was only for the holidays.
JCP Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2015, március 8.
My co-workers were friendly and it was a good work environment. The managers did not care much about associates below them, we would often stay hours past our end of shift time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2014, június 30.
no managers/supervisors seem to know what is going on here. They wander around lost and if you ask them a question they do not know the answer
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of great team work but also sloppy
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2014, június 7.
Working a JC Penney was a good experience for someone just entering the fashion retail business. During the holidays there was a lot of great team work between sales associates and the managers. We were able to communicate effectively and whenever someone needed help there was always an associate there to help. After the holidays though, they didn't really keep the hard working people. Mostly the ones who didn't really work and stood around and talked were kept. During the holidays as well, they had a lot of trouble keeping people on because it was "too stressful."
Great place to work!
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2013, szeptember 30.
Support specialist have a very busy work load. There's always something to do. I learned with team work you gain the ability to get even the greatest task done. Management was great! Always encouraging and focused. They are always looking for ways to improve employee's. The co-workers there are very hard working, helpful, and friendly. The hardest part of the job is finishing the workload for the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to accomplish your goals and seeing your hand work pay off. It's such a great position if you like to stay busy at work.
Pro érvek
Free popcorn friday, teams get fed on occasion, co-workers often bring in food, contest, management gives out treats and acknowledges hard work with gift cards.
Heavy workload.
High Energy workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, Mo.2013, július 30.
A typical day at work would have an associate deal with customers and checking them out at the register. I felt that the management was too inconsistent. Most of the co- workers were friendly and knowledgeable. I found that the hardest part and one of the most enjoyable parts of the job were the late hours that were required after normal store hours. The recovery work was difficult however co- workers fine ways to have fun while doing their task.
Pro érvek
Food days and item discounts
Inconsistent management
Munkahelyi kultúra
NIce people to work with
Customer Service, I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2013, július 9.
Good place to work, nice benefits. Fun and interesting people.
Helping customers
Pro érvek
Good people to work with
Kontra érvek
too far to drive for less hours
Good place to be
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2013, június 22.
Employees are nice, customers are happy, atmosphere is supportive, a great environment to be in and overall great place to work at as long as you don't mind large groups of people.
Benefits and friendly atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
high energy, friendly place to work.
Fine Jewelry Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2012, július 24.
Have always been more than fair with me.always focuses on customer first. And I like that .
a friendly work enviroment
a fun exciting workplace, with very high values in Great Costumer Service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal work in a major department store
store clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2012, július 17.
I worked mainly in the men's department but floated throughout the store. My job was to pick up after the customers, keep merchandise folded neatly or hung up, and answer customer questions. Also did some stocking as needed.
Pro érvek
enjoyed the retail environment and employee discount
Kontra érvek
minimum wage and it was only seasonal

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van