JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Springfield, MO

57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 282 értékelés megtekintése
Stylist
Senior Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, március 4.
High paced, walk ins, Manager is great, must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time. Must have customer service skills, and be able to use a computer, and answer phones.
Great Starter Job
Fine Jewelry Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, február 13.
Jc Penney is a good company to work for, especially for students in high school or in college and need a little extra cash in their pockets. They like to promote that team development is something that they are passionate about, but if you don't go to them and make it known that you are interested in advancement then they won't really take the time to develop you. Communication is probably the main thing I would suggest they work on as a company. Communication from corporate to individual stores is not the greatest. As front line employees we are often left in the dark about sales and promotions that the company is running. We never know until a customer asks about it. Other than that it is not a bad company at all to work for, it is still making changes and development to it's core structure to lift the company out of the funk it has been in for the past couple of years.
Stacked discounts
Kontra érvek
Not too many hours due to budgeting issues
Great company
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, január 25.
I enjoyed working for this company, helping ppl was my goal, I had a lot of fun with this company, they treated their employees with respect, great open door policies.
Terrible place to work
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, október 18.
The environment was hectic, unorganized and the management was unprofessional. People had inappropriate conversations that the management ignored, and management preached about us doing better but did nothing to help provide criticism that was beneficial. You're on your feet all day, and only got a 30 min lunch for days that were sometimes 10 hours long.
Discounts on merchandise
No flexibility
Fun place to work.
Merchandise Execution Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO 658042017, július 20.
Great retailer, great people. Management was good. they just would put schooling over experience. The hardest thing about working there of course was holidays.
Pro érvek
works with your life schedule very well
Kontra érvek
don't always praise you and give the right promotions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team focused and motivation oriented
Stocker/Receiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, június 2.
JCPenny builds an atmosphere of cooperation between its various teams. Team participation is highly valued and encouraged strongly with all employees. All employees are respected and none are discriminated against. Personal motivation is strongly encouraged as well.
Employee appreciation
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication between management and employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very good Company
Sales Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, május 29.
This was a great job, good benefits an wonderful work environment. I would sometimes open an close the store. I was commissioned sales Expert in window an furniture. Stocking an hanging new window treatment were challenging
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
New CEO
Great Work Environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, május 11.
JC Penney is a great work environment with a great management team. There are a lot of opportunities for advancement within the company because they typically hire within. Sometimes it is hard to get enough hours.
Great Atmosphere
Selling Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, május 10.
JcPenney is a great place to work the atmosphere is great to work in. We act as if we are a family and work as a team throughout the day. I would recommend this place of work to anyone.
The Most Enjoyable part of the Job
Assistant Merchandising Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, április 26.
When I was an employee, there was more of the teams on commission. Therefore, our customer service was always a focus. We worked hard but had a lot of fun doing it!
Pro érvek
At the time, we never had enough inventory for our customers.
Kontra érvek
Needed more monetary compensation and incentives.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Making sure customers find what theyre looking for.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO 658042017, március 24.
Making sure the clothes are sized, and folded correctly. When working at regester you will take customers payments while meeting the credit card requirement.
2,0
OK job if you don't need more than $600 per month
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, március 17.
The schedule is so random that if you need another job, you can't get one. On an average week you get 18-20 hours, because if you're full time they're required by law to give you benefits. So they have 7-8 people per department working part time, all with random hours.
You have to make at least 3 credit card applications per week! Which means even if the person doesn't want it you still beg them into it, otherwise it's impossible.
Customers constantly complaining that the price doesn't match what the sign said, when in reality the sign team always misplaced the signs, and we don't have the authority to move the signs.
I worked there for quite a while, and when I asked for more hours they said it's impossible. I thought it should be possible because I was pretty good! I got about five credit applications per week! So I had to quit because child care cost was more than what I was earning.
Professional work place
Kontra érvek
Work every weekend, barely work during the week, low pay.
Stressful
Fitting room associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, február 6.
This is a pretty dull place to work, can be very boring at times, very stressful at other times. Not very flexible work schedule, and (in my experience) very anxiety inducing managers.
20% discount, decent pay
Kontra érvek
Little room for sick days, emergencies, or other absences.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Enjoyable atmosphere, Great Management, wonderful people
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, január 24.
I really enjoyed my working experience at JCPENNEY. Great company and fun to work for. Management was helpful and willing to work with a college students schedule. Paid good for a part-time basic trained job. Had the opportunity for raises and moving up in the company.
Pro érvek
Good work atmosphere, good management, good hourly pay with raises
Kontra érvek
Must be available to work evenings and weekends
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Clean and professional
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, december 22.
I learned how to use a cash register. I was able to handle money. My supervisors always reminded me to keep it professional. The hardest was getting a mad and complaining customer. The day would be from fast physical pace to a more smooth pace. It was clean and professional.
A fun place to work out
Customer service - returns, exchanges, recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, november 18.
It was a great place to work at. I enjoyed getting to know my customers while I was ringing up their purchases, and helping them find their products. The only reason I left is because it was a seasonal job, and I was looking for something full time.
Pro érvek
It was a fun place to work, I enjoyed my managers, and I enjoyed getting to know my customers
Kontra érvek
No benefits, part time, late nights
3,0
Disappointed
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, október 17.
JCPenney has always been a place that I love shopping at. But when it comes to actually working there, it is terrible. The amount of "Black Out" days (days that you cannot take off) is absolutely insane, and does not offer a fair balance between life and work. Also, on the schedule, you might as well disregard your end time. You are not allowed to leave until your supervisor says so (even if your posted time has come)!

I was a high school student that wouldn't get home until 1 or 2 in the morning, and that absolutely killed me.

I love the store, but the management could use work and I would not recommend working there if you are looking for a long-term job.
Store Discount
Management is horrible
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, szeptember 9.
The management is ridiculous. It's all about who u know not on performance. They say one thing and do another. Half of the department managers don't know what they are doing. The assistant store manager does not know what she is doing and the store manager is a judgemental kid hating fake. It keeps getting worse and worse.
Co-workers were nice.
Management, accountability
over all fun place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, május 31.
This job shaped me into the person I want to be as a manager and provider of respect for everyone I come in contact with. I loved my regular and new customers. Helping others is what I love doing.
the team members
pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, március 29.
It was a fun and knowlegable experience and i gained many skills and quite a vast amount of new skills during my stay at jcp.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van