Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Springfield, MO

58 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 830 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment that was focused on customer service
I typically was expected to help as many customers as possible. Here I learned how to clean up a fitting room and sign up customers for credit cards..
Friendly and helpful coworkers
Short breaks, management
Great place to be
Very simple easy job. They pay well for someone just looking for extra money during the holidays. Hours arent the best but if you become a full time employee the hours are good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy enough job but terriblly structured
I will simply say that this job has been incredibly hard for me, as someone who left a better-paying job to ease my state of mind, only to find that JCPenney does not value their employees the way they should. Perhaps it is just my experience but I have never worked for such a careless company, unwilling to fire employees who refuse to do their jobs or who are verbally abusive. Managers give little thought to training, pairing new associates with veterans who don't take the time to train properly or are simply resentful. Please, if you ever work here, voice your opinions and don't be afraid to be chipper even if you work early a.m shifts, because the biggest issue with my team is morale, because we do work such an early shift. We are usually clocked off by the time the store opens at 10 or 11.
Poor management/business
When I worked here I had really awful hours and pay. I was expected to do way more work than one person can handle. All I got out of this job was experience in customer service.
Not the Greatest
I really loved the people I worked with at JCPenney. I met a lot of my best friends in this work place, but I would not recommend this to a friend for a job. The hours were bad, and the shifts were short but felt like forever. I loved it at first, but the management got so bad to where no one wanted to even come into work with a happy face.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job to start, almost always hiring, but it's not the brightest bunch.
JCPenney was my first real job, it was good to learn how the work life was before I got a more adult job that paid better and gave me better opportunities.
Wasn't a bad experience, it's better than being unemployed, but that's about it.
Fun place to work
Very busy, sometimes you had to deal with very ignorant people. The only ting I didn't like was, if you worked at nite, before any one could go home we all had to almost always go help another dept
Liberal schedule
Kontra érvek
Helping other Depts straighten out their Dept before anyone could go home in the evenings
Poor Hiring Practice
Received a job offer about a month ago from them and I never did receive training or any update on when I could start working throughout that time period (said they were “waiting on background checks”). HR didn’t follow through most of the time and there was a lack of communication.

The interview I had to go through was a group interview and they made us do free labor during the process. They told us if you were employed with them that you have to at least get 2 people to sign up for the “ICAPs” thing like per week. Also you can’t call time off on Black Friday and Tax Free Weekend.

I recently checked their site and the position posting was reposted/updated. I don’t think they were intending to hire someone or I don’t know what’s up with them but even though they did offer a decent hourly wage ($9.50/hr), I don’t think it’s worth working there.
Productive Fun and diverse
J.CPenny was an amazing place to work. The employees were diverse and friendly and the management really worked with you on scheduling issues. You always feel really welcomed.
Pro érvek
Long lunch breaks, understanding, discounted items
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and high paced work place.
Very high paced and a little stressful. Of course I was pregnant at the time. I worked the dressing room and wow! Customers can make an easy job seem pretty hard. Lots of clothes every where you turn. Luckily, Co workers work as a team. Keep your cool, show up on time and put your best foot forward. You'll be alright. Not a bad job 🙂
Pro érvek
How's it not a pro to window shop and do your job, Very nice break room, They pretty lenient when giving time off, Decent lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
They don't actually want you to window shop.
Great Part time job
I love my job at JC Penney. I was hired for seasonal work in October but I show up for work and work hard and was rewarded by being kept on after the Holiday season. Great environment and love helping customers.
Great environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company steady after they went back to original format
Hard working staff, less floor coverage, not much customer service on floors, removed credit department and customer service area., good place to get items for the whole family.
Appliance department in some stores .
decent benefits
Kontra érvek
moved employees around in departments due to employee cuts.
Great Company to work for
I enjoyed my 9+ years of employment with JCPenney. Though worked for three different locations, I got a wide variety of diversity that helped make the work experience quite interesting.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal position very busy the poor invisible management try to make it fun
I very much enjoyed this temp job although if a customer or employee needed management help with anything it was near impossible to get help, customers will yell at you for not getting extra help when your cashier line is nearly 30 people long , and management just walks by and avoids eye contact
I love retail and enjoy customer service I was surprised how little management cares for the customer at Jcpennys , I do feel I could have been excellent management material but Penny’s is not interested in quality customer service the management is lazy the store is filthy and basically ran by the part time employees the best they can and care to do, excellent discounts coupons and sales and as employee you can stack everyone of those. Great Christmas side job just don’t expect much from management just do your job & some discount shopping and go on home !
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Expecting seasonal teenagers to work harder than management
Terrible environment
Guidelines are changed so often that no one knows what they are. There are several managers on duty at all times and every time one walked by they would tell me to do something differently. No one knew what was going on.
paid volunteering
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job that keeps you busy and looking forward to the next challenge. There is always work to be done even on slow days, helping people, zoning or running the front is always enjoyable.
discount
overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun fast paced always changing work environment
Fast paced work environment, which offers me a way to utilize my creative side when doing floor sets. And also gives me the opportunity to interact with customers and sales associates while I am running MOD shifts.
Pro érvek
Excellent benefits for full time employees
Kontra érvek
6 day work weeks. Scheduling of weekends is not fair to all supervisors. Favoritism is obvious
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fulfilling job that allows for continuous growth
JCPenney has a dynamic and active work flow.

Over the years that I have worked with the company I have been able to learn multiple valuable skills that range from filling my time productively to working with others in both a leader and listener role.

I have been able to learn, to grow and advance, and build on personal relations.
flexible scheduling
turnover rate
Loved Working Here
Working at JCPenney was one of my favorite jobs ever. Everyone there was so nice and helpful; not once did I ever have a fallout with any of my coworkers. The only part I didn't like about working there was staying so late after the store closed, but I was also an irritating and grumpy teenager at the time.
Steady work environment
JCPenny is an equal opportunity employer in which I would highly recommend. They offer numerous benefits as well as flexible schedules and a calm steady paced work environment.
flexible
sometimes lack hours
Hands on learning
I enjoyed my job at JCP, I worked at my own speed and got a lot done in a short amount of time.
I started JCP as an operator then went to JCP.com and checked in order, then got asked to do the work in the office, training and making bank deposits, and also getting money ready for the next day for all cashier drawers.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés