Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Springfield, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part, working there was real easy-going. There was a lot of teamwork that came into play no matter what your position was, and the environment was chill and relaxed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great retail chain, very corporate ( to a fault ). They provided me with a lot of different opportunities, and training was great. Management hours are rough, and working Holidays isn’t for everyone. Pay and benefit package are ok if you put you’re time in. The company on both the corporate and store level really did (at least attempted too) care for and about the employees. Managing 16-20 yr olds isn’t easy work .
Good people
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment, but I can’t answer salary questions because it’s different all the time. They change how your paid by your level of expertise.
Incentives
Munkahelyi kultúra
The upper management is very lazy rude and racist . The other associate are nice though. Our management team even purposely skipped out on our employee survey last year to keep together their management team together because mangers were constantly getting bad reviews on the previous one’s.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very fast paced and challenging place to work. I was able to learn a great deal from my manager. I really loved the energy of the team members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think it’s an overall a good company I just need more hours for someone who’s trying to start a life. The mangers are understanding and do a lot for the staff.
Pro érvek
Free ice cream and picnics
Not a lot of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at jcpenny you would have to have the patience and a free spirt due to customers but overall staff is great and very helpful in so many ways and also understanding
lunch times
short breaks inbetween
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a supervisor/manager for many years. Worked 1 on 1 with the associates to make sure they completed their tasks as well as sales goals that they were given. Great company to work for .
Munkahelyi kultúra
First ever job I had. SHOE/SALES Person. AT the beginning it was very exciting I learned that i was woring with the top 5 salesman in the world. I wanted to be just like him lol But sales are tough you have to be a go getter is you miss a step someone will be right there to grab that sale from you. I was comission and the only thing about that is if you have a return they take it off your next check
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is horrible, if you work here be prepared to have your job threatened everyday. There is alot of favoritism if you dont suck up to upper management you are treated horrible. They expect you to know what you are doing without proper training. They talk down to you and dont treat you like a person.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As the store is supposed to welcome all its customers, it only welcomes selective group of people. Some managers and supervisors will wait around looking for people of color to stalk presenting to shop while monitoring the entire shopping of the people of color. The store is very racist and only employs a few people of color to covers up how racist they are.
drives sales really well
there is much racism
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work. Alittle crazy at times but overall a good place to work. Always keep you busy. Flexible hours. Very nice staff and everyone helped each other out. Fast pace at times
Discounts flexible hours
Always on your feet
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not care for the managers. They never seemed to be happy to see me during the day. Whenever I would ask for a code Green (More money for the cash register) they always seemed like I was bothering them.
20% Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice people, great customers, Great managers. We are thankful to have our Pennys here in springfield many stores are closing. Due to our customer service and products that has what has kept the store alive. Thank you
Great discount
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Management Friendly People great customer service its great work place Not good pay not enough hours Lack of Management having fun with people
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penny's was always busy, which kept me busy. I loved being able to help the customers with anything they needed at the register. Co-workers were always willing to help out the next person if they see that they needed it. I felt at home with JC Penny's.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is a great one for a starter job. Management wasn't the best but all in all it was an easy job to begin the workforce in. It opened me up to the public in all different avenues and gave me confidence in my customer service skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is great. Fun working here, listens and understands employees. They are very supportive and understanding. I learned how to process visa and book a flight.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work, and a really great experience, but overall the management could have been better organized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyday was almost like a new learning day , co-workers were helpful and nice. Never did anything twice back to back days , was always something else to do besides your designed work place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love being in a department store especially working in the kids section and seeing all of the cute things. The time kind of goes by fast when you're actually doing what you need to do. Around the holidays it gets really busy, especially Christmas.