Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Spokane, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Spokane, WA34 értékelés
34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 014 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney’s has a good company to work for. They are fair and upfront with their employees. JCPenny’s does a good job of letting you have a good work life balance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love seeing smiles on customers faces. I enjoy engaging with the customers. I love selling credit cards to customers. The store environment is very nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned so much in the 2 moths of working at jc pennys, It was a learning experience. wasn't happy with the fact that co works would steal anything you put down. worked through black Friday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting to work there, fast paced most of the time, very customer friendly. However, the hours were inconsistent. Mostly restocking the clothing and helping customers check out.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work as a part-time employee, but there is no room for full-time employees or advancement. I enjoyed interacting with the customers and helping them with their needs and wants.
Great employee discount
Kontra érvek
Never knowing what your schedule is going to be from week to week
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the salon, it was only busy during the weekend and during the week was to slow paced for me. the older employees generally got the older patients that could come during the week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Replenish the whole store every day and night with my new job and made new friends I really enjoyed my work. CASHIER. Clean. Close. I learned from my crew how to fold clothes.
Free discounts
Work work work
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good environment just the hrs were not there and well under paid.I loved my co workers and the supervisor was wonderful but i could not make a living off of what i was getting paid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working was an active experience, management pushes opening credit accounts to customers. While most of the customers I dealt with already had credit accounts, employees were still pressured to open as many accounts as possible. Only employees that opened many accounts continued on into longer positions.
Active
Short breaks
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good first job, but I would never want to work there again. Too much drama, management didn't care when a 17 year old was doing drugs on the job. Told us to mind our own business and that was when I quit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the people and the environment. The atmosphere is very bright and joyful which made working there a lot more enjoyable. The management is super nice and fun.
unpaid lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the opportunity to help clients with their needs and wants when it comes to decorating their homes. I enjoyed the variety of options when it came to window treatments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here and would recommend working here to others! Everyone is in a good mood and always happy to help get the perfect pictures for your family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they always provided lunch, especially around the holidays. I LOVED that.The people i worked with were awesome too, some of them are friends for life . i enjoyed everyday i worked there, even the most difficult days, i enjoyed them too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was good for the most part. There wasn't anything bad about it beside customers being difficult when it came to prices or returns. Co workers were nice and environment was safe.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
good first job, but not more than two months. the management did not care about the employees well being. the only thing i liked was meeting my best friend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was trained in customer service and retail skills by this job. I was seasonally employed for the holidays, and was put into black friday only a couple of days after my basic training. I then worked eight hours a day for the holiday season while simultaneously working as a custodian at night. This taught me everything I needed to know about customer service and was an excellent immersion into the world of sales, retail, and customer relations as a professional.
Great learning experience
Seasonal (temporary) employment
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the most enjoyable job I ever had. I took a job I could make more money at, but didn't enjoy it anywhere near as much and always regretted it. It's amazing how a big store can still feel like a family. Met some of my best lifelong friends at JCPenney. Great training programs and great people to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Such an amazing company to work for. They are very flexible with your schedule. Working her felt like family. Every one was there to help each other. Never felt alone in my job, always had support!
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a first job, this was a great start. Great customer interaction time. Great training crew, really prepares you for customers. Typical day was ringing up sales, folding clothes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was always nice and things were always where they were supposed to go. All the people were nice and professional. they taught me how to give great customer service and how to correctly work the store.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés