JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Spokane, WA

31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 615 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is not a place for full-time work unless you are in management. Your hours fluctuate from week to week
Cash Room Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2019, március 13.
JCPenney is a great place to work as a part-time employee, but there is no room for full-time employees or advancement. I enjoyed interacting with the customers and helping them with their needs and wants.
Great employee discount
Kontra érvek
Never knowing what your schedule is going to be from week to week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quiet yet fun place to work
Hair Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2019, február 21.
I worked in the salon, it was only busy during the weekend and during the week was to slow paced for me. the older employees generally got the older patients that could come during the week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
No fun. Did a lot of duty's
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, november 17.
Replenish the whole store every day and night with my new job and made new friends I really enjoyed my work. CASHIER. Clean. Close. I learned from my crew how to fold clothes.
Free discounts
Work work work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
management,pay
JCPenney (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, október 10.
it was a good environment just the hrs were not there and well under paid.I loved my co workers and the supervisor was wonderful but i could not make a living off of what i was getting paid.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Active but difficult
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, október 4.
While working was an active experience, management pushes opening credit accounts to customers. While most of the customers I dealt with already had credit accounts, employees were still pressured to open as many accounts as possible. Only employees that opened many accounts continued on into longer positions.
Active
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
good first job
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, szeptember 6.
This was a good first job, but I would never want to work there again. Too much drama, management didn't care when a 17 year old was doing drugs on the job. Told us to mind our own business and that was when I quit.
Nice workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, augusztus 25.
I love the people and the environment. The atmosphere is very bright and joyful which made working there a lot more enjoyable. The management is super nice and fun.
unpaid lunch
Productive work environment
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, augusztus 22.
I enjoyed the opportunity to help clients with their needs and wants when it comes to decorating their homes. I enjoyed the variety of options when it came to window treatments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Portraits was super fun and full of friendly faces
Photographer and Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, július 22.
I really enjoyed working here and would recommend working here to others! Everyone is in a good mood and always happy to help get the perfect pictures for your family.
awesome lunch roon
Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, július 10.
they always provided lunch, especially around the holidays. I LOVED that.The people i worked with were awesome too, some of them are friends for life . i enjoyed everyday i worked there, even the most difficult days, i enjoyed them too.
Okay
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, december 20.
The job was good for the most part. There wasn't anything bad about it beside customers being difficult when it came to prices or returns. Co workers were nice and environment was safe.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
hated working here
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, október 3.
good first job, but not more than two months. the management did not care about the employees well being. the only thing i liked was meeting my best friend.
Great learning experience
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, szeptember 5.
I was trained in customer service and retail skills by this job. I was seasonally employed for the holidays, and was put into black friday only a couple of days after my basic training. I then worked eight hours a day for the holiday season while simultaneously working as a custodian at night. This taught me everything I needed to know about customer service and was an excellent immersion into the world of sales, retail, and customer relations as a professional.
Great learning experience
Seasonal (temporary) employment
Fantastic place to work
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA United States2017, április 21.
This was the most enjoyable job I ever had. I took a job I could make more money at, but didn't enjoy it anywhere near as much and always regretted it. It's amazing how a big store can still feel like a family. Met some of my best lifelong friends at JCPenney. Great training programs and great people to work for.
Loved working here!!!!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, április 3.
Such an amazing company to work for. They are very flexible with your schedule. Working her felt like family. Every one was there to help each other. Never felt alone in my job, always had support!
Good first job
Sales specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2016, november 18.
As a first job, this was a great start. Great customer interaction time. Great training crew, really prepares you for customers. Typical day was ringing up sales, folding clothes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Organized and great place to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2016, szeptember 12.
Everything was always nice and things were always where they were supposed to go. All the people were nice and professional. they taught me how to give great customer service and how to correctly work the store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great place to work!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2016, július 30.
Even if it was a slow day, there was always something you could be doing. My co-workers were all wonderful and our managers kept us excited about making sure we were working hard and efficiently! The hardest part of the job was working with tough customers, but the best part of the job was when you could make them happy before they left!
Pro érvek
Meeting lots of people, creating friendships
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Fun place to work
Sales specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2016, június 14.
I worked in the children's department and I loved being able to interact with the customers, was given proper breaks and lunches. Being in the children's department it was a little slow, I would have preferred somewhere with a faster pace, but overall I enjoyed working here.
management, customer interactions
slow paced
Teamwork, Family
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2016, február 3.
This Job is amazing everyone treats each other like family its amazing i love this job but at times its hard to maintain with hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van