Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Spencer, IA

5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 938 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loveworking with my coworkets quickly felt like family no plans on leaving. I absolutely love my deepartment, theteammates, and overall feel of the store.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was treated fairly and pay was low but when you love your job you accept it. I understand pay has changed for the better ad it has been two years since I worked there. Managers can make all the difference! Some thought they were above talking to us but then we would get one in that was glad to be there and made goal setting fun!! And achievable!!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management did not care that I was the sole caregiver for my children for a short time, so I had to call in while short staffed, so no one to cover, no matter how hard I tried to get it covered. Had to find a new job before getting fired. Had doctors notes, phone call page, message, ect to prove I tried to get my shift covered still received points. Horrible point system.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my job at JcPenney, the environment is friendly and enjoyable. The people in charge are the friendliest and easy going people.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would be servicing your customers-weather that be doing thier hair, manicures, pedicures or waxing. On down time there was light cleaning to do-washing, folding and gathering towels, sanitizing the combs and brushes. There were also appointments that needed to be made and customer walk-ins.
I very much enjoyed my manager. we keep in-touch today.

The hardest part was getting the client to keep coming back. My enjoyable part of this job was making that client look and feel great about themselves with the service you just provided for them.

JC Penney's has a wonderful group of girls to work with. They are all easy to get along with and i still stay in touch with some of them.
Pro érvek
my co-worker and manager
Kontra érvek
short lunch or suppers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés