Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Spartanburg, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 356 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenny's. I got to work with a lot of nice people. The benefits were good. After year of working full time I qualified for health insurance. I also got to save money in my 401k. My employee discount aloud me to get 25% off almost everything in the store. JCPenny's is an overall good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JcPenny’s the managers were awesome! and they helped me on stuff I didn’t know how to do and I enjoyed it! I love helping people with stuff they need, I love making customers feel welcome!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I left due to the fact the when I asked for help to understand certain duties of my position the district manager wouldn't return my calls or emails. His assumption of my knowledge of the position was ignorant on his part. All my past security experience advice I tried to give them was ignored. When it came to surveillance and investigation I was always on top of it. The area and job hawas very totally with no bank up. I put in my resignation due to lack of proper training and support.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working in JCPenney salon. You could receive all the hours that you needed but the pay wasn't that great. You don't get to work on commission in the salon you can only work by salary in which you start off at minimum wage.
Gained really great clients
Not paying enough
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney offers a great start to individuals seeking employment experiences in new work force settings who are especially flexible in scheduling, dependable, carries a great sales attitude and values customer needs.
Pro érvek
Spaced breaks and health benefits
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
I counted money. cashier, customer service.,, retail . I customer service, Willing to straighten clothes. Willing to do exact what the manager asked to do extra work. Helping customer finding they what they wanted..
Pro érvek
Helping customers and counted money
Kontra érvek
customer service, helping customer find what they are looking for. Helped customer find match to outfits
Munkahelyi kultúra
No training, slack management, learned signage, bad workplace culture, the hard part was loading cart, enjoyable part was the creative opportunities. The typical day was stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When i worked here it was a fun environment , they didn't allow you to stay on the cash registers a lot only certain people could. The management at the time was awsome
Munkahelyi kultúra
I spend almost 20 years in the store and served many roles. However, once my daughter was of a certain age I accepted a position at a local hospital for a much higher hourly rate. I was topped out at my salary range, with no hope of an increase unless the minimum wage was increased.
wonderful work family
wage cap
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty laid back environment, but one where hard work is expected from all associates and management. A typical day will consist of you spending your entire shift standing or walking; a good workout in disguise!!
Pro érvek
Freedom to be you; laid-back working environment
Sub-par management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to keep busy by going above and beyonce but because of management I was not able to get were I needed because I would not lower my standards for any individual
Employee discounts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When i worked there the management was terrible and the staff was very young and inexperienced. Things may be different now,
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a seasonal position. The management was not very well handled but I learned to take care of problems myself. If I had a major problem I did not know how to handle I would call management , ask a co-worker, or if I had to consult with customer service department. I did my job well and went beyond what I was ask, expected, and required by description to do.
working with people
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting point for new stylist. Easy way to build up clientele. It is exactly whatever you make it. Salon use top of the line products.
fun
benefits not so good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment was not that great when there. Busy and worked with customers. Multi tasking and process freight to be placed on the salesfloor.
discount
Kontra érvek
days off though the week
Munkahelyi kultúra
this company when I worked for it was a good company. They have changed so much about it that I can not tell how it is to this day.
free lunches for holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work would be to accurately ring up customer items and quickly bagging the items while making a great impression on the customer. I learned how to work do Merchandising/Floorsets and work the cash register. The management was very good about working with my school schedule. My co-workers were very nice and made coming to work enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was the long commute there since I was from a small town below Spartanburg, but overall there weren't any hard parts. The most enjoyable was that my co-workers and I became like family.
Calm, enjoyable atmosphere
Long drive, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very interactive, you have a lot to mange but the work life is worth it!