JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sparks, NV

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 345 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
nothing to say at this time .
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2018, november 6.
after my shoulder surgery iff possiablity I would like to start working after the holidays if possiable ? and to get more pay rases and respect from other co workers
good breaks
poor mgt
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fast paced shelving stocks
CLERK ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2018, január 1.
Everyday it was a fast paced job, I stocked all the shelved in different departments and ticketing sale items and received new inventory. Our manager was very supportive of our work ethic and I always gave the clients the best customer service possible. At times, our store was out of stock for specific items connsumers had seeked for, I did my best to offer a variety of other alternative items. I learned to connect with the customers and still maintain a productive and accurate work flow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Full-time store associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2017, május 10.
In this job I learned how to process merchandise. I also learned how to run a whole department. It was fast paced and I learned quickly how to do it.
Pro érvek
Good pay and lots of overtime
The store shut down
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Retail. Its a love hate.
Furniture support/ Cashier supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2016, május 12.
I liked the people I worked with. But the constant struggle to keep a store clean and deal with customers who expected things that you could not give was exhausting.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Receiving (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2015, augusztus 20.
this is all the same for JC'S 5 Star Outlet everyone got along with everyone not to many of them playing favorites. Managers acted happy. Co-workers some times played stupid to get what they wanted. The hardest part was dealing with stupid people. The enjoyable part was going home at 4:30pm.
Pay raises And Insurance
NONE
Munkahelyi kultúra
very patient with its employees
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2015, augusztus 6.
I really liked working here. the company allowed for it's employees to grow and were always helpful and willing to work with them. They were understanding of its employees when they chose to leave the company in order to better themselves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun co-workers and great products
Customer Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2014, február 21.
A typical day working here was what you made of it, even on slow days the friendly customers made the daily experience fun. I learned how to use machines involving the making of price tags and was trained how to use a digital register. The managers were fantastic and very helpful. The co-workers here were a fun mix of different nationalities and ages with different styles that gave the customers friendly assistance, many of them are still friends. The hardest part of this job was when they cut hours and combined multiple duties that deleted positions. One of the most enjoyable parts of this job besides the friendships made was the satisfaction of making customers happy.
Pro érvek
They had great products and fantastic discounts
The JCP Outlets were closed
Fun work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks NV2014, február 17.
I was a cashier and the people were great. The people were very helpful and it was easy going.
Fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
managing my check out line.
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2013, december 26.
On a busy day or holiday, it was hard to manage my check out line, because people will hold up the with question, looking for their money, or forgotten an item.
Discounts on all items.
One 10 mintues breaks.
Great working enviorment
Materials Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2013, július 20.
Sales promotions were always challenging with a fun learning experience. to make the product as appealing to the eye of the buyer always led to increased sales. management helped excell with job performance in sometimes stressfull moments .Are special events such as our outside barbeques ,competive sales challengs amongst associates helped us to become better team players. pay for performance created several challenges.Helping customers to have a positive shopping experience brought me satisfaction.
climate controled enviornment
limited hours

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van