Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Spanish Fort, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Spanish Fort, AL10 értékelés
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 246 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP does not always get the best reviews and is always a story. In stores, it is easy to be promoted if you work hard and meet your goals. It is a family like atmosphere and my coworkers are amazing.
culture
going out of business
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed all the customers and employees while I was employed at JcPenney's. While employed at JcPenney's I found myself encouraged on a daily basis to strive to be a better, more positive leader with different groups of people from every department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management at JC Penney were quick to realize my customer service capabilities and did not hesitate to promote me after a few short months. They are very observant of workers and provide equal opportunity for those who do their job every shift.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job was very fast packs and it was something i could get used to the cashier part i hated to do the ladies dressing rooms they were always a wreck but other than that the manager and team memeber were great
Got free lunch a whole week during Black Friday
15 min and 30 min lunch
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company but the pay is horrible. I was promoted after six months with the company but never received my raise or promised PTO for months after performing the new job.
discounts
pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company did not allow full time employees so there for no benefits for there employees, just management.
Pro érvek
Fun company to work for with the perks at times given.
Kontra érvek
No full time employees and benefits.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working with the public? Meet great people in a fun and fast paced work place. Opportunity to advance in the company. Great discount, insurance, paid vacations.
Insurance and vacations
Kontra érvek
holidays are spent at work
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consists of me doing consultations with my clients about exactly what they want for their hair care needs. I then proceed to perform hair care services on them, which I love and know that I was born to do. While servicing my clients, I also listen to the things that are on their minds or what is going on in their lives. I have learned better cutting, coloring, styling and finishing techniques from training classes, as well as my co-workers. I feel that learning is a life long process and we can learn something from everyone. No one knows everything there is to know. I am always a work in progress and strive to be better everyday. The hardest part of being a Hair Designer is that we care so much. We put our all into what we do. I would say the hardest part of the job is when my clients are going through tough situations, it breaks my heart that I can't fix their problems. There are so many things that I enjoy about being a Hair Designer. I get to be creative and do things that I imagine and dream of. I have the ability to make someone look amazing on the outside, while also building them up on the inside. I am more than just a Hair Stylist, I am with these women for the majority of their journey's of life. For weddings, graduations, promotions, anniversaries, births, and unfortunately, even deaths. It keeps me humble and always makes me check my attitude before I come into work. I have the ability to take someone who could be feeling the lowest of all lows, and change their world with not only my technical skills, but my attitude and listening - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a regular day at work i would come in go to my assigned area get my keys out safe.Sign key log.Begin to count down jewelry cases if opening or closing.Put out new merchandise.Send jewelry out to be repaired or restored.Markdown jewelry according to sales event.I learned how to build relationships with customers.Management was was very helpful.co-workers were fun to work with.nothing was hard about the job to me.i enjoyed helping and interacting with different people.
nice environment
lack of hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day would be listening to morning meeting in our sales on a daily basis. It gave me a new insight on retail. Co-workers were very nice to work with. Management was not understanding to family emergencies. There really was not anything about this job that was hard. I enjoyed organizing the department and helping the customer's.
co-workers and customers
Kontra érvek
i can not actually say there was a con to this job.