JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Southaven, MS

41 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 973 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and busy workplace with constant customers
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2019, október 17.
I thoroughly enjoyed meeting different customers on a daily basis. The
workday started at 04:00 am and the doors opened at 08:00.

I learned the correct procedures for folding, stacking, organizing each
department and taking inventory.
sales associate
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2019, február 8.
A typical day of work depends on what they need me to do that day. I do mostly everything at Jcpenney so I am always busy. I usually do find the online orders on the sales floor.
you see diverse
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for a single person
Replenishment Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2019, január 21.
This job was a stressful job for a wife and mother. It would be best suited for someone that didn't have family, a single person. The overnight hours were exhausting and the amount of word required in the short amount of time was unacceptable.
Fun productive work place
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2018, december 26.
JCpenny was a great retail experience for me , and a good way of learning how to socialize with others. It was great and the job was easy money. Productive , in order and great management
Discounts
Not enough hours or pay
Opinions
Front End Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2018, augusztus 31.
Eight hour work day. Very stressful to meet sales and credit goals.Company is not doing well as far as stores. On line is doing well. Management is good.
Pro érvek
Will work with those in school or those with other jobs
Stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
great place to work
JC Penny Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2018, július 24.
Great place to work, hard to get on full time, you always have to work weekends but they do offer great discounts for employees. Pay is low and initially thats why I left.
Great work environment
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employment was great with friendly employers, they cares
Customer Service/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2018, június 19.
I worked well with JC Penney as a Cashier. I could see myself moving up in further my career. My Disability is what had me to just work Part Time but i loved the job atmosphere.
Great Environment
Kontra érvek
Some Customers was beriable to deal with
fun experience
Retail Sales/Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2018, április 9.
JC Penney offers great benefits. I had rarely had any problems with associate or co workers. The managers were generally fair with the amount of work we all received.
decent place to work
Support Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2018, február 28.
its just kinda bland they make you take group breaks and lunches. they make you do everything in a group like you are a baby. it isn't really a lively place to work and you don't really learn much.
Hard Work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2018, február 21.
Depending on your job title at the company, you had many late nights. Every employee, when working late shift, was required to stay until the entire store was neat and put back in order for the next day. During Christmas. I would work until 2 or 3 a.m.
I was the Manager over the Appliance Department
Department Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2018, január 12.
I started the Appliance Department from the ground up. It was very challenging, but rewarding. I was responsible for all orders, employees and labor. I trained employees, and made sales over my quota each month.
Poor management
Task Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2017, december 8.
This is a great company to work for but the management is awful. Breaks were deducted from salary but not given. Scheduling was always incorrect in system. There was not adequate training. Most employees were found hiding during work hours to keep from working.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Unlawful breaks, poor management, lack of training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to earn extra cash
Retail Sales Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2017, november 20.
Fast pace, management was great. The hardest part of the job was the work hour. The store closed at 9 clean up time was sometime 2 hour after. I need to work only for the holiday season. I don't like working on the weekend takes away from family and going to worship
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive an a fun work place
Home Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2017, augusztus 28.
The culture of the company was great everyone I work with was amazing. The only issue was that some employee had a problem with scheduling. Over all it was a wonderful company to work for.
Recognition
Sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressed managers make stressed workers
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2017, június 14.
I got hired before the holiday peak. The store was always a mess no matter how much work we did because the supervisors were stressed out. This made the associates really stressed and many did not care to apply themselves. When customers wanted to use discounts, the systems wouldn't work properly. Inventory was not kept up and merchandise didn't ring with updated prices. Sale signs were also missing or incorrect. Also, they felt the need to have unnecessary meetings about duties that managers should have been on top of. Managers did not help as much as they were expected to when it became busy. Since leaving, I still shop there, and the store seems the same: unhappy associates and managers. Although, there were a few really upbeat and efficient workers there.
Hours
Disorganization
Productive work environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2017, május 2.
I truly enjoy helping customers find the items they need at affordable prices and in the correct sizes. i love to assist with outfit choices and colors.
Just need a job
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2016, augusztus 24.
even after being there for so long, managers still tell you how to do your job, fussing, "last minute visits"
most managers are nice, but sneaky.
co workers are okay, most are high school kids
the 401k
no benfits, no pto
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
2,0
Waste of time.
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven2016, augusztus 21.
This job is basically a custodial job, basically your just cleaning up behind trifling customers all day long. I applied for a sales associate and they always have me on the register the whole entire shift. I didn't agree to be a cashier! There's more in the job description of a sales associate than standing at a cash register all day long! Most of the co workers are young girls with no real bills or responsibility and they don't have any work ethic. They dissappear the entire shift and the leader on dutys don't say anything about it all, they only care about how many credit apps you get for day. They don't care about the endless line of customers you have to check out, or the mountains of returns you have to recover. They stand around and joke and gossip the majority of the shift. Feel like I'm wasting my life working at this job. I don't get how you can have a job and still be broke and struggling. The pay is a joke! I only got paid $8.65hr and I have experience. On top of all that no one can leave until the store is fully recovered which means you end up leaving a hour after the store close. The schedule varies form week and your never off on the same day which makes it hard for you to make plans. Also you constantly have to beg customers to sign up for a Jcp credit card through out the shift. Very high turnover rate seen new people hired every month while I was there.
A job
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, lazy co-workers, rude customers, poor pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked the job not the pay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2016, augusztus 15.
Work was easy going sometimes hectic of course when busy but you do not get paid enough. Your schedule is all over the place so its hard to find another job outside of that. Co workers were cool. I didn't like the constant standing.
Great work environment
Sales Associate, Shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2016, június 7.
JCP is Southaven is a great place to work. It was my first retail job and I learned so much while being there. The management is friendly along with the employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van