Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: South Jordan, UT

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
South Jordan, UT15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 123 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your typical day would be sorting clothes and putting them back in their designated areas. You on occasion would have to check customers out at the register.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wasnt there long. I wasnt scheduled for a whole week and then got a call asking where I was, told them the schedule didnt have me on it and they saud I had to check every day? So I let, because I needed reliability and a steady schedule.
money for bills
poor management
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have never been treated so poorly at work. Management is inconsistent and disorganized. They are very focused on what their employees are doing wrong and do not seem to appreciate when things are done right. They do not always enforce rules, like the dress code for example. Communication is awful. For example, I would be trained by one person to do something one, but then someone else would come along tell me to redo it differently. The culture there was stale and idle. Texting, gossiping, and slacking off was common behavior there.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was horrible you always had a continually changing schedule. You could never get days off, you would ge called in and told you were placed on the schedule a few hours before your shift.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a very easy going job. They always worked around my schedule and gave time off when I needed it for school or vacation. I worked at two locations. The Management was terrible at the first location I worked at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't know about other locations where JC Penny is, but where I was located, the managers didn't do much. A lot was expected from us grunt workers, but not much was expected from the managers. I loved my manager because she worked really hard, but eventually she felt the same way and moved on from the company.
Discount
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Held a lot or responsibility for just working in fine jewelry sales. Handled the money for the store and it was fun to be hold so much responsibility. I also learned a lot about jewelry and jewelry care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You learn a lot while working here. You learn how to work hard and how to treat others. Everyone pushes you to do more and to always be the best you can be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
as a photographer a typical day at work would be going in clocking in and getting right to work. Checking customers in and getting them through as fast as possible without making it seem as they are being rushed, as well as getting great photos. We also have to edit the pictures that need editing and create some collages that we think the customer would like. All of this within fifteen minutes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the managers a cool, its easy to get away with stuff there. pretty relaxed besides when coorperate comes to visit and inspect the store then the managers become strict
it was alright
it was alright
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical work day was spent refolding or helping customers. The nice thing was that the break room was clean and always decorated, which added a little bit of more comfort to it. The people working there are kind and willing to help.
Popcorn in the breakroom
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mean management, under paid, too much work. High expectations, but pay does not match work load. Managers are mean and inconsiderate. Overall, bad experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On Monday's I would recover the floor the best I could from the weekend. Stock the floor with merchandise that sold out through the weekend. Answer any manager on duty calls and answered any customer and associate questions.
Always learning
Kontra érvek
Never know what the day will hold
Munkahelyi kultúra
The JCPenney that I work at is a great environment. I love the people that I work with and the managers care about the employees. I love having an employee discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned to be very people oriented and how to deal with difficult situations.
my co workers were awesome

management was pretty good as well

hardest part of my job was when someone called in and I had to pick up there part of the day.