JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: South Jordan, UT

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 647 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Terrible
ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2019, szeptember 29.
I have never been treated so poorly at work. Management is inconsistent and disorganized. They are very focused on what their employees are doing wrong and do not seem to appreciate when things are done right. They do not always enforce rules, like the dress code for example. Communication is awful. For example, I would be trained by one person to do something one, but then someone else would come along tell me to redo it differently. The culture there was stale and idle. Texting, gossiping, and slacking off was common behavior there.
2,0
I hated working here
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2019, szeptember 16.
The management was horrible you always had a continually changing schedule. You could never get days off, you would ge called in and told you were placed on the schedule a few hours before your shift.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2019, augusztus 24.
JCPenney was a very easy going job. They always worked around my schedule and gave time off when I needed it for school or vacation. I worked at two locations. The Management was terrible at the first location I worked at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location wasn't the best
Sales Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2019, április 14.
I don't know about other locations where JC Penny is, but where I was located, the managers didn't do much. A lot was expected from us grunt workers, but not much was expected from the managers. I loved my manager because she worked really hard, but eventually she felt the same way and moved on from the company.
Discount
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and good high schol job
Fine Jewelry Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2018, szeptember 26.
Held a lot or responsibility for just working in fine jewelry sales. Handled the money for the store and it was fun to be hold so much responsibility. I also learned a lot about jewelry and jewelry care.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2018, szeptember 5.
You learn a lot while working here. You learn how to work hard and how to treat others. Everyone pushes you to do more and to always be the best you can be.
mid paced workplace
Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2018, augusztus 9.
as a photographer a typical day at work would be going in clocking in and getting right to work. Checking customers in and getting them through as fast as possible without making it seem as they are being rushed, as well as getting great photos. We also have to edit the pictures that need editing and create some collages that we think the customer would like. All of this within fifteen minutes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good work got boring sometimes tho
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2018, február 6.
the managers a cool, its easy to get away with stuff there. pretty relaxed besides when coorperate comes to visit and inspect the store then the managers become strict
it was alright
Kontra érvek
it was alright
Easy going
Retail cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2017, november 9.
The typical work day was spent refolding or helping customers. The nice thing was that the break room was clean and always decorated, which added a little bit of more comfort to it. The people working there are kind and willing to help.
Popcorn in the breakroom
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
awful
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2017, szeptember 28.
Mean management, under paid, too much work. High expectations, but pay does not match work load. Managers are mean and inconsiderate. Overall, bad experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Monday Shift
Department Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2017, augusztus 27.
On Monday's I would recover the floor the best I could from the weekend. Stock the floor with merchandise that sold out through the weekend. Answer any manager on duty calls and answered any customer and associate questions.
Always learning
Kontra érvek
Never know what the day will hold
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment, great people
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2017, január 15.
The JCPenney that I work at is a great environment. I love the people that I work with and the managers care about the employees. I love having an employee discount.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work and everyone is nice and good to get along with
guest service (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2016, március 23.
I learned to be very people oriented and how to deal with difficult situations.
my co workers were awesome
management was pretty good as well
hardest part of my job was when someone called in and I had to pick up there part of the day.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van