Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: South Burlington, VT

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 593 értékelés megtekintése
Fast Paced
Always something going on, never a dull moment.
The team is great to work with, lots of energy.

The hardest part of the job is trying to complete what corporate wants while taking care of the customer.
Good store
As with all retail there is high turnover so it can be difficult to meet customers needs. A new store manager arrived in November after the store was without a manager for several months. Maybe this will make a difference.
It was ok
It was a good place management wasn’t to great I liked the people working their just the managers weren’t to great and everything changed constintley I didn’t like that
Creativity and Teamwork
I loved my job and few of the supervisors i worked with made a great team. I enjoyed coordinating the floor moves and working with people. I was busy all the time. I had a continuous list everyday. I liked teaching people how to do things. The only thing i did not like was poor communications with the management. They were not on the same page and did not communicate what they expected from you. I have a strong work ethics and at times it was hard to work with people who didn't have the same drive. But i liked the dynamics i had with the supervisors- we worked well together even when we disagreed.
Pro érvek
Paid time off and the people
Kontra érvek
Need better health insurance. Need better management
4,0
Great team enviroment
JcPenneys is created on a team driven environment, that likes to promote from within. They are very supportive and engaging. While working at Penney's, I learned how to drive retail sales in a new industry, while successfully continuing to lead a team that provided superior customer service.
The management team is very involved in the basics of day to day operations while moving into the next seasons. As a member of the management team, I was encouraged to bring new approaches to the associates that struggled meeting expectations. This lowered turnover by allowing associates to feel the results of success.
Pro érvek
associate discounts, reward programs, approachable management
Kontra érvek
the requirement of nights and weekends
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
fast past
Working for a company making them millions and getting little credit and no benefits. Managers treated you unfairly and took advantage of your skills.
N/A
Kontra érvek
not good pay and over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
disorderly, lack of trust between workers and management
The schedules were all over place, I would get calls on my days off while in class asking me to come in because someone who was scheduled to work would be confused about their hours. Management would tell you something just to make you happy, but when the time came they'd pretend it never happened.
1,0
Awful place to work
horrible people horrible time not paid enough not nice people to work with horrible prices
never had a good experience there either
no pros
Kontra érvek
worst people to work with
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés