Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sioux Falls, SD

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Sioux Falls, SD23 értékelés
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family oriented and great co workers.
Great discounts. I learned so much about retail. There is a lot to do before the store opens. A well organized sales floor helps keeping the customers coming back. And It looks great. The early hours can be a struggle.
Hours
Store might close.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I joined JCP as a part-time job during high school, and for my graduation, they didn't even let me take time off.

They were also the same JCP that had a scandal with their dress code 5-6 years ago.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at this company was great. Flexible hours were great as well since I personally had school and extracurricular activities to attend which made my schedule very manageable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the customers and the other employees but I had a head manager for the day tell me in front of customers I was not doing a good job because I did not write I did something when it was obvious I did it
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job, but then management started micromanaging and became almost hostile. I worked in appliances and management started bringing clothes over to put on hangers saying we weren’t acting busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work/worked at JCPenney, and it was a good job, because some of the managers are chill and most of all are the co workers, because they are fun and you get close to them, where you all become friends and hang out with them, even if your not working together. I was going to quit, but I stayed longer because of my coworkers and the love they had for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with my co-workers and I liked my job. The hours were not good as to having work weekends and holidays and the pay was not competitive. I stayed longer that I thought I would, because I liked my co-workers so much
discounts on merchandise
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would go to work and do whatever was not finished the night before. The areas that I worked tended to be unorganized but they were also the heavily shopped areas of the store. My manager was very time sensitive when it came to doing tasks and if a task was not finished on time we were rushed to finish it.
Fun people to work with
Kontra érvek
Over worked along with picking up other people's slack
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a starting job, it's a pretty good one. But the pay is terrible for all of the work that they expect you to do, especially since it is always understaffed. It's not necessarily their fault, but many of the reasons that people leave is because of the management. Terrible communication between them. Other than that, you become close with your co-workers, and the discount is nice. That is all I can really say about it really. Not much room for advancment unless you live and breath Jcpenney.
discounts, paid breaks
Kontra érvek
Terrible raises, too much work expected for one person
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work. great dental, vision, and healthcare benefits. Always something to do , very fast paced environment, friendly , room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
My position was exciting and fast paced. Management gave me the freedom to be creative and work at a pace I felt comfortable with. They valued my opinion.
My coworkers.
Kontra érvek
Hours were cut without much notice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wasn't management's fault, as the turnover was so high. But we were very understaffed and I could not take off time that I needed for school activities. It was not a great environment to be in, and I dreaded working every day.
Super short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny is fun and productive workplace with great managers and benefits. They are very flexible with there schedule and always very understanding. Loved working there!
Munkahelyi kultúra
People surrounding are amazing but corporate are not. Meh pay. Very flexible hours and understanding managers. Love my coworkers. Good if you can work under stress.
Discount at JCPenney and Sephora. Flexible hours
Not so great pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you work in career, men's, women's, kids, shoes expect to be busy. Online varies, could be busy could be slower. Appliance and Mattresses is slower pace.

Management I like, willing to listen within reason, create a fun environment as long as you do your job, flexible, willing to help.

Hardest part of the job could be standing for many hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Doing photography is always unpredictable fun.
sometimes its a challenge to get what guests request with the limited time between sessions at JCPenney portraits but the challenge is always a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management at JCP is negligible. The company cares more about credit cards than customers. Shady sales tactics like misleading or intentionally misplaces signs.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Credit Application quotas, erratic hours, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping customers find or complete outfits for events. Inventory control, completing display sets always with a main focus on the customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have had a great experience working for this company. My manager is great at recognizing achievements and creating a positive work environment. Everyday in this position is a little different. I spend a lot of time coaching and learning with my team. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping my team succeed and celebrating their wins.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management and selling strategies have been challenging for the past 2 years. I feel JCP is moving ahead in the right direction. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping customers find what they are looking for and using my skills to make a wise buying decision. We have a wonderful staff to work with. The hardest part of my job is the lack of available staff to assist customers, when needed. Our benefits are great and hope they continue.
great health care program
Kontra érvek
long hours with not enough help or breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company to work for as a part time job as long as your schedule fits around theirs. Since JCP went through all the pricing changes over the last 2 years there have been mixed reviews about the way JCP does business. Although they are almost always hiring, the management at the Sioux Falls location expects associates to have perfect attendance, even if the associate is clearly sick. The management wasn't usually understanding over the entire time I worked there.