Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Silverdale, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Silverdale, WA25 értékelés
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 017 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I good place to work those chances for advancement and opportunity to work plenty of hours. There incentives for employees such as ping pong table, trophy, gift cards,gifts.They are understanding about needing sick days or vacation.
incentives, advancement
Kontra érvek
short breaks, credit card application goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCP! I was hired during the holiday season and was lucky enough to be offered a permanent position after the holidays. I worked in the men's department and really liked it, it was not as busy as the women's and juniors departments. My coworkers were awesome, I have no complaints. Management was good, they were fair and always available when needed. I wouldn't mind working there again for a little extra holiday money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a Seasonal Sales Associate during the Christmas holiday and black Friday,and my mangers were great and encouraging even though I didn't know exactly what to expect as this was my first time working in a department store during this time of the season. Overall my experience working for the company was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience with JCPenney was in a store with a well established management team. Goals were clear, communication was above average, and support was always available.

The downside was the company's lack of financial security during re-branding and lack of annual raises or bonuses.
Management, employee community
Kontra érvek
Lack of raises, unclear future of company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was very competition based, if you did not meet certain numbers you were threatened with termination and I didnt enjoy having to pick up the broken pieces of a once thriving company that now seemed desperate.
My position was fun
Everything else
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work once you get the hang of it. Recommend that you adopt organization skills before applying if you don't already have them. Most customers are easy to work with and coworkers are very friendly.
health care
rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was my first job i ever had. They gave me the knowledge of customer service and what customer service was! They have wonderful people you work with and the best part was talking to customers (when they were busy)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Penney's was fun and exciting. Waiting on customers, helping them to decide on what to purchase, and seeing the new product lines. Everyone strived to look and be professional at all times while still having fun at work.We were all like family.
Pro érvek
Helping others find the correct product
Rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad management and Favorite played between managers. Hours were always given to new employees and management always had an attitude with employee's and mistreated employees.
FREE LUNCHES
SHORT BREAKS, FAVORTISIM
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the company did not allow anyone to advance in any position, but only allowed to move into different departments which still landed you in square one. However the management was bearable.
Fun
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours and lack of good pay (raise)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace working environment with friendly co worker's.
The hardest part of being a sales associate was multi tasking between hundred's of consumers a day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The new location I am at is NOT near the quality of the location I came from, and it has to do with lack of management. I do not wish to disclose any further information, as I am new there, it is smaller than the one I am from, and I do not need any drama.
Old location was awesome
Kontra érvek
New location lacks management skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people I worked with were awesome for the most part with the exception of the department manager. It was a fun place to work otherwise, Working in toddler/baby i learned kids are fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's a season where it's busy and really slow that i had to work 12 hrs per week but on the other hand my co-workers are fun to work with and specially helping customers to find their needs makes me enjoy this job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at JCpenney. The only issue I have ever had has been lack of hours unfortunately. The environment of the whole store is a safe and friendly one. Management and Co workers are professional but also very personable, a fantastic balance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No matter how long you work for this company your option for advancement is not there unless you know the top people personally. Top sales are not rewarded and top photography is not considered. They will publish your photographs and use them wherever they please With no benefit to you other than bragging rights. It comes off more seasonal than professional
Short shifts
No advancement opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was very enjoyable to go to. The employees are all very caring and nice. The employees made the work environment great. The break room is very relaxed. Management cares about their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What the customer pays it not passed onto the stylist performing the service so we as a licensed professional are not making what we deserve and no benefits.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work for me was enjoyable, because customers and co workers were pleasant.
I learned the steps of the retail business and great teamwork.

the management at JCpenny is very good, easy to talk to mangers.

most co workers were very nice and pleasant, there was some co workers who were not.

the hardest part of the job for me was, asking customers if they will like to apply for a JCpenny credit card.

my most enjoyable part of the job, was helping the customers.
Pro érvek
hour and a half lunches.
Kontra érvek
only having to use the bathroom upstairs instead of down stairs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a sales associate for the optical department as one of my first jobs while I was in high school. Loved my supervisor and co-worker. Ok pay, but such a supportive work environment. Sad to hear that the optical department is no longer at the Kitsap location.
Pro érvek
good positive work environment, great opportunities for advancement
not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management often times failed to communicate with associates.
Hours varied while giving the least amount of hours to those who needed it and overloading those who didn't.

The people who worked there were friendly.

Work load was decent.
Pro érvek
paid bi weekly, free parking
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, ineffective management, lack of communication
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés