JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Shreveport, LA

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
a very competitive work place with fast friendly customer service and satisfaction
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2019, november 23.
JCPenney was a very competitive work place that encouraged customer satisfaction as well fast friendly and accurate service with hourly wages and commission
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible management, no weekends off
Merchandise Execution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2019, április 24.
A typical day at Jcpenny was to come in around 5 pm or 4 pm. I would clean the fittings rooms, usually by myself for my entire shift, and help out at the front cash route when needed. I had a lot of customer interaction and my co-workers were wonderful! The management had very poor skills in every way possible, and when they do schedules, there is usually only one person scheduled per shift so if you needed to call out, you couldn't because they were short handed on staff when scheduling. The many of the managers never help with anything or barely did any work themselves.
the discounts
Kontra érvek
management, no flexible shifts, no weekends off
Cashier
Sales Associates (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2019, március 1.
Cashier, straighten, learned quickly; enjoyed meeting people and helping others; hardest part no team work; enjoyable part interacting with customers.
Customer Service interacting with customers
no teamwork sometimes
Jcpenney youree drive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, október 24.
They barely care about the people who work there . The managers are shady and they don’t care about you having a life outside of work. Even being young they make sure you don’t have enough hours to get a break and they messy and barely clean .
Busy
customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, szeptember 29.
J C Penny was an awsome company to work for, but the staff that you relieve never cleaned up befire the next shift. And the womens dreesing rooms would just be a mess. But in all a great company.
Good discounts
Lots of work
Very Stressful
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, február 5.
From working at JCPenney, I had to learn a lot in a short period of time. It was not easy at all but in a couple of days I had everything down. They depended on me a lot so it made the job very stressful. Honestly, I enjoyed meeting new people every day from all walks of life.
Nothing to say
Merchandise Supervisor Div (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2017, augusztus 29.
I love my job just looking to grow with the company. The day can start off cool and fun then may end up stressful when all these emails start coming in with things they want to change last minute.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2017, május 20.
Working at jcpenny was a good experience for me. I liked the employees, always good vibes, always paid on time. I would say good work experience working there.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a fun or productive work invironment
Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2017, február 25.
Management does not care about hiring from within the company. There is no room for advancement. Associates are not valued for their thoughts on improvement. I worked there for 10 years and was only making $9.00. You are not valued or given any praise for work well done. The work must be done so fast that it is impossible to do it right and therefore the store is never truly up to standards.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were a very organized company that were very thankful for doing the right thing
Sale Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA youree dr2016, december 12.
a typical day at work was too keep everything in the store organized an presentable.The management were very courteous. Training is accurate for the job an situations that accures an management expects you to remember it. My co-workers were well prepared too do their jobs an generally happy people. The hardest part of the job was not coming to work anymore. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting my check an the pay raises. I just learned so much so ill start in training where I learned how to use the cash register's also that jc penny is a family
The break room
Kontra érvek
the rushes where we had to stay late nights
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very horrible place to work
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2016, szeptember 25.
The hours are terrible as well as the people that work there. I strongly dislike. I will not ever work there again. Especially this store. Please don't apply unless you are very desperate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
retail
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2016, július 19.
it was fun getting to see what new fashions were coming out. it was also fun getting to know what deals were coming for seasonal items. It was a very fun job but demanding and not enough pay.
20% discount
Kontra érvek
always running around to get things done
N/A
In-Home Custom Decorator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2015, augusztus 30.
JCPenney is a great company to work for. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of the customers. My co-workers are amazing. I have learned a lot about in home custom draperies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Job to start in retail
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2015, május 30.
Learned a lot about retail and what it entails to be a good sales representative. Always providing good customer service. Helped with stocking and shipments.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
retail
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2015, május 8.
A typical day at Jcpenny was pretty good everyday I went in for work. I enjoyed working with the people and the supervisors. I was able to learn how to improve my customer service and learned how to style. The hardest part of the job would have to be I had to stay over to close during school week.
lunch break
Kontra érvek
working during the week because of school
GREAT GUEST SERVICES
Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2015, február 24.
I ENJOY WORKING FOR JCPENNEY SALON I FEEL AS THOUGH THEY ARE MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING APPART OF THIS COMPANYS GROWTH....
STRONG LEADERSHIP IN UPPER MANAGEMENT
SALON NEEDS MORE GUIDANCE
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very harder worker and work well as a team member.
Loss Prevention (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, La 711072014, október 10.
A team member and investigators. Oversee 3 employees on the job.
Pro érvek
free lunch and half day on Friday
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, meeting will every dept and being tough on policy procedures.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
good place to work
sale associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2014, október 6.
i have a lot of good day, i also learn a lot about sale marketing business, we had a great manager, the hardest part is when holidays because so many people shopping
the work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Nice place to work.
Loss Prevention Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2014, február 7.
Nice place to work, Needs a lot more organization to run a successful loss prevention department.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 5Jelentés
First retail job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2013, február 16.
This was a difficult job for me because the only requirement I had was cleaning dressing rooms, putting clothes back on rack, issuing credit cards & was a cashier when needed.
Pro érvek
leraned hoe to issue credit cards to customers
Kontra érvek
felt like retail was really doing housekeeping work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van