Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sherman, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Sherman, TX20 értékelés
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 123 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do not get paid enough, this company is a very good company. The management could be better. This is a job for someone who is going to school. Other then the pay I dont mind working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great workplace everyone I worked with were nice and made work fun. If you have any questions with anything the managers and staff will help you. When I worked here it was my first job so I was very nervous but everyone was very welcoming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lot of advancement thought the company. Love the environment and company. Alot to do and never bored while Working in the store. Multi position training
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job includes a lot of cleaning and dealing with a lot with customers. Management handles issues very well and does a good job with communicating. Hours are usually not pretty flexible.
Discounts on all Jcpenney stores
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there the people and employees were all out going and i had no problems with anybody the HR was very reasonable and helpful so were the other boss's.
Job experience
Not much hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive pay, continuous education classes in the salon. Great customers and great co workers! We had great discounts and it was like working with family members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very calm environment, management is easy going. Hours are flexible with little benefits, other than discounts, there's not much to benefits. Alright pay, with credit commission.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working for JcPenney, it was very unorganized and stressful. I met great people. I left JcPenney because I was only getting paid minimum wage, and that was not enough for me to help pay for bills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really great atmosphere, wonderful people. I really enjoy working there. The customers may not always be nicest but the people you work with have your back.
associate discounts
Kontra érvek
not a room dressing associate
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the start of the shift to the end, depending on your task or position, it was easy to keep busy if you were a good worker. assisting customers between doing tasks was sometimes a little difficult because there was usually just one associate per department on shift.

Hours were transitory and cut often. If you wanted hours, you had to be available to pick up shifts at any time or any day and there was no time to have a life if you were waiting around for someone to call for extra shifts.

I learned that clothing retail is the worst kind of retail to work in because people look down on you for it. And that customers are definitely not always right but having to pretend they are is a challenge. Coworkers are like soap opera players and rumors and gossip run rampant. Higher management came and went at whims and credit for something was taken by upper management If something was good, if it was bad lower employees were thrown under the bus.

The management I was under played favorites (going as far as to elevate those to better positions when they kissed up even when they did not work and left jobs to others because they didn't want to do it) and if you did something that got on their bad side suddenly you were outcast.

With decent management the experience working at this store would've been much better and I might've stayed longer.
Pro érvek
Sometimes had parties. Understanding about sickness or ailments.
Kontra érvek
No time for a life if you wanted hours. Top pay low even for longtime employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny was the hardest and most frustrating job I've ever had. You pick up the slack that your co-workers drop off and you get no recognition for it. Nobody appreciates anything you do there and you barely get paid minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my almost 3 1/2 years of working at JcPenney. There are lots of good, friendly people that work along side you to help make that company what it is. Management treats their employees well, no one ever really had a problem with another. The one and only downside I can really think of was JcPenney losing a lot of money in stock, making it rare to see anyone advancing in positions or even receiving a yearly raise, causing problems for everyone and eventually leading to a good number of people leaving the company.
Good people, Fun Holiday potlucks, good environment
Kontra érvek
low pay, no raises, no enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fashion forward company. Keeping up with the trends. Learning about fashion and how to create new ideas to high end fashion trends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work for little to no pay. All in all the job is what I expected since I had little to no work experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been working there a few months and at first I loved my job and now my only reason for coming to work is the paycheck. They don't give me a lot of hours and the pay is bad, plus I get no benefits other than the employee discount card.

They also don't use the staff efficiently. Not all employees are register trained and when it gets busy, there are not enough trained people to help. I've told management about this issue but they don't listen.

Most of my co-workers are fun to be around but some are not.
Employee discount, great items
Kontra érvek
bad hours, bad pay, slow management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They could never keep a manager and I applied for the position mulitple time and never could get an advancement.
benifits
no advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of my job was not being given the tools to do my job properly,
A typical day at work for me was ,opening the store at 5am allowing maint to get in to clean, unloading the truck ,setting up tables and recieving carts for the team to begin breaking down boxes,running out carts of merch setting to fixtures,completing the truck reloading empty pallets, recycle,onto truck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked fro JCPenney for 22 yrs. and was happy most of the time. As with most companies there was constant change. As they large layoffs came within the company, I was caught in it. But I was given a 5 week advanced notice and a severance package. This shows that this company cares about their associates and doesn't just leave them in the dark,
made life long friends
Kontra érvek
didn't get to stay there for long enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job was the back to school sale. the co workers were very nice, I learned that customers are always right. The most enjoyable part of the day to me was the rush time, i loved being busy it makes the work day go buy so much faster.
Pro érvek
large break rooms with lockers for your personal belongings
Kontra érvek
short breaks always on your feet
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was so happy when I got this job. It was a fun environment. everyone was able to get along, we had great managers, flexible hours. The checks I recieved were outstanding!! It was just a fun experience all around. I would definitely not mind working there again!! :)