JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sherman, TX

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 029 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable place to work with free food, birthday gifts, t-shirts and pins.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2019, december 1.
It was a great workplace everyone I worked with were nice and made work fun. If you have any questions with anything the managers and staff will help you. When I worked here it was my first job so I was very nervous but everyone was very welcoming.
Very good work environment
Merchandise Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2019, május 21.
Lot of advancement thought the company. Love the environment and company. Alot to do and never bored while Working in the store. Multi position training
Fast paced job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2018, május 6.
The job includes a lot of cleaning and dealing with a lot with customers. Management handles issues very well and does a good job with communicating. Hours are usually not pretty flexible.
Discounts on all Jcpenney stores
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Employees, A very understanding boss.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2018, február 1.
I loved working there the people and employees were all out going and i had no problems with anybody the HR was very reasonable and helpful so were the other boss's.
Job experience
Not much hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working in the salon.
Sr stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, tx2017, augusztus 28.
Competitive pay, continuous education classes in the salon. Great customers and great co workers! We had great discounts and it was like working with family members.
Fun workplace
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2017, augusztus 20.
Very calm environment, management is easy going. Hours are flexible with little benefits, other than discounts, there's not much to benefits. Alright pay, with credit commission.
1,0
Organization
SALES ASSOCIATE/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2017, július 7.
While working for JcPenney, it was very unorganized and stressful. I met great people. I left JcPenney because I was only getting paid minimum wage, and that was not enough for me to help pay for bills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2017, február 25.
Really great atmosphere, wonderful people. I really enjoy working there. The customers may not always be nicest but the people you work with have your back.
associate discounts
Kontra érvek
not a room dressing associate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clothing retail, in this experience, failed.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2017, január 10.
From the start of the shift to the end, depending on your task or position, it was easy to keep busy if you were a good worker. assisting customers between doing tasks was sometimes a little difficult because there was usually just one associate per department on shift.

Hours were transitory and cut often. If you wanted hours, you had to be available to pick up shifts at any time or any day and there was no time to have a life if you were waiting around for someone to call for extra shifts.

I learned that clothing retail is the worst kind of retail to work in because people look down on you for it. And that customers are definitely not always right but having to pretend they are is a challenge. Coworkers are like soap opera players and rumors and gossip run rampant. Higher management came and went at whims and credit for something was taken by upper management If something was good, if it was bad lower employees were thrown under the bus.

The management I was under played favorites (going as far as to elevate those to better positions when they kissed up even when they did not work and left jobs to others because they didn't want to do it) and if you did something that got on their bad side suddenly you were outcast.

With decent management the experience working at this store would've been much better and I might've stayed longer.
Pro érvek
Sometimes had parties. Understanding about sickness or ailments.
Kontra érvek
No time for a life if you wanted hours. Top pay low even for longtime employment.
Not the best
Temporary Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2016, november 25.
JCPenny was the hardest and most frustrating job I've ever had. You pick up the slack that your co-workers drop off and you get no recognition for it. Nobody appreciates anything you do there and you barely get paid minimum wage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and good people to work with...
Cashier/Sales Associate/Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2015, január 13.
I enjoyed my almost 3 1/2 years of working at JcPenney. There are lots of good, friendly people that work along side you to help make that company what it is. Management treats their employees well, no one ever really had a problem with another. The one and only downside I can really think of was JcPenney losing a lot of money in stock, making it rare to see anyone advancing in positions or even receiving a yearly raise, causing problems for everyone and eventually leading to a good number of people leaving the company.
Good people, Fun Holiday potlucks, good environment
Kontra érvek
low pay, no raises, no enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy fashion this is place to work.
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2014, április 26.
Fashion forward company. Keeping up with the trends. Learning about fashion and how to create new ideas to high end fashion trends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
What I expected.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2014, január 9.
Hard work for little to no pay. All in all the job is what I expected since I had little to no work experience.
Working
Sales Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2013, július 16.
I've been working there a few months and at first I loved my job and now my only reason for coming to work is the paycheck. They don't give me a lot of hours and the pay is bad, plus I get no benefits other than the employee discount card.

They also don't use the staff efficiently. Not all employees are register trained and when it gets busy, there are not enough trained people to help. I've told management about this issue but they don't listen.

Most of my co-workers are fun to be around but some are not.
Employee discount, great items
Kontra érvek
bad hours, bad pay, slow management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast palce and great start off work place
Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2013, január 12.
They could never keep a manager and I applied for the position mulitple time and never could get an advancement.
benifits
no advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job and the teams I had
Dept Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2012, szeptember 23.
The hardest part of my job was not being given the tools to do my job properly,
A typical day at work for me was ,opening the store at 5am allowing maint to get in to clean, unloading the truck ,setting up tables and recieving carts for the team to begin breaking down boxes,running out carts of merch setting to fixtures,completing the truck reloading empty pallets, recycle,onto truck.
Great work family for 22 years
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2012, augusztus 20.
I worked fro JCPenney for 22 yrs. and was happy most of the time. As with most companies there was constant change. As they large layoffs came within the company, I was caught in it. But I was given a 5 week advanced notice and a severance package. This shows that this company cares about their associates and doesn't just leave them in the dark,
made life long friends
Kontra érvek
didn't get to stay there for long enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and very friendly environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2012, június 26.
The hardest part of the job was the back to school sale. the co workers were very nice, I learned that customers are always right. The most enjoyable part of the day to me was the rush time, i loved being busy it makes the work day go buy so much faster.
Pro érvek
large break rooms with lockers for your personal belongings
Kontra érvek
short breaks always on your feet
best job so far!!!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2012, június 5.
I was so happy when I got this job. It was a fun environment. everyone was able to get along, we had great managers, flexible hours. The checks I recieved were outstanding!! It was just a fun experience all around. I would definitely not mind working there again!! :)

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van