Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Shawnee, OK

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Shawnee, OK7 értékelés
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 134 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is usually slow, which can be a food thing, letting associates and I get more stuff done around the work area. I’ve learned generally how retail stores work and about the product that is sold.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company give you a whole new family. No matter what the people that you work with will be there and do anything for you at any time of day. The hours are very flexible and if you are unavailable they are very understanding. If an unexpected incident occurs you are not at fault and something is immediately figured out, although if it was your fault you are held accountable. Unfortunately not many people stay to long at JCPenney but they always have a good time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like my manager. Anytime I need my schedule changed around due to having 3 children in school she will make it work so I can go to their school activities. I really enjoy working there part time. I just need a second job to work daytime hours preferably Monday through Friday from 8-5. Then go to JcPenney after I get done working that job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being in the mall environment was exciting! There were always customers browsing and enjoying themselves while they shopped for deals and discounts that they couldn't resist!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was a nice place to work overall. The stylists were all very nice and professional overall. They worked with my schedule and everyone was treated like family
Pro érvek
Knowing how much I was getting paid
Kontra érvek
overworking myself and not taking enough breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice job gives great 1st job experience employees are great pay was too low. i would recommend this job to others. great work enviroment nice managers and floor leaders great hands on customer service experience
great employees, great hourrs
not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was great but i did not like driving all the way to Shawnee for $7.50 an hour it was not worth it but the staff was good the work was easy
it was easy