Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Selma, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Selma, CA9 értékelés
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 925 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working retail was a busy job. Always on the go making sure you had the entire store stocked was important. Making sure everything was accessible to our customers was #1
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start we looking for work good environment friendly people it’s got some good incentives for 4 w 1k. PTO , And they work with your schedule if you’re going to school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at jcpennys with my coworkers an the managment team was awsome. Jcpenys was close to home an perfect drive time. I really enjoyed the customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired on the spot and was very happy working there.The manager was so amazing and sweet. I unfortunately had to quit due to me moving. When I put my 2 weeks, I cried because it was one of the best jobs I've ever had.
Managers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a good workplace for people with family or school obligations. It is a fun place to work. There is so much to learn about the apparel industry.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule, good discount.
Kontra érvek
No full time employemnt for regular employees.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work at customers were nice and friendly, The job isn't hard to catch up to it does get busu during the holidays great sales overall a nice place to work at if your going to school. its hard to become full time thats for sure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helped customers with their billing questions, helped customers with any credit card questions they might of had, rung up customers with their transactions and helped customers if they had returns and made sure they were happy while in our store.
making customers happy
Kontra érvek
when the customer had a problem and we couldnt make it right
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical Day, I open de-arm and let in my team. Learning something new everyday can be a challenge but it makes it better. Management at this store has a few kinks but there are a couple good ones. Some of my co-workers are great, happy, on-time, and excellent at their jobs but some of them need a new hobby. The hardest part of my
job, is maintaining what the face of the company is supposed to be. There are to many employees who just treat the job like any other job, and that should not be the case. But when you are only one person you have to deal with it as it comes. The most enjoyable part of my job is the job itself. I love what I do and I'm good at it.
some fun people
to much stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun working for JCP the people were nice and so were most of the customers.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés