Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Seattle, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Seattle, WA29 értékelés
29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 956 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would clock in and start working register. We were understaff so I usually worked alone. It was overwhelming at first but I got used to the work and it became easy for me in the end.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Though the management seemed to be somewhat dysfunctional in communicating with itself, the environment offered numerous opportunities for refining experience in customer satisfaction and independent problem solving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how to be part of a great team and how to work through many issues that would come about between associates and with customers. JCPenney is a great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP Where to start. They are a dishonest company with the worst leadership anywhere. They can and will fire anyone for no reason and lie about it ( right sumer roderick seattle) she is the worst leader ever! Company is the titanic going down fast.
Want to close a store bring on sumer!
Fellow workers
Kontra érvek
No breaks, lunches. Dishonest company, dishonest leaders
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked working for Penneys. The store was pretty. I liked the people that I worked with. There was some competition due to working in a wage plus commission area, but on a whole, the job was fun.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very poorly run company. Have no idea what is going on. Can't understand how they can stay in business. They will go under. Management has no clue on how to treat employee's or the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always felt at home and respected here. It was not an easy job but it was an enjoyable job which had a lot to offer. I do miss working for JCPenney!
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started I was surprised to find a second family at the workplace but with new management the friendliness has left and work is not fun anymore but stressful. Advancement is very possible if you honestly work hard but I would not be sure the compensation is worth the stress. However, overall, I really enjoyed working here.
Friendly coworkers, flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Low pay, stressful, bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
All JCPenny's no matter where the are located in the country only follow brown people around the store. It is very stressful job because it is implied that only certain people commit crimes. So customers are constantly coming up to you asking why is this person following me and you have to come up with some lame answer to tell them. Over all my coworkers were nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
J C Penney is a company that is continually restructuring itself. It made a transition to an online model but failed, because of inertia, to continue to innovate at the rate that was needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for. This 118 year old company is a great place to work for. They are a wonderful company to grow within. They see the potential of the employees and helps them grow,
Overall rating* `3-5
Job Work/Life Balance `3-5

Compensation/Benefits `3-5

Job Security/Advancement `3-5

Management `5-5

Job Culture `5-5

Customer awareness and management is encouraged highly.

Very worthwhile.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The co-workers tend to be very nice and the mangers are cool and usually even keeled. They try to get you to push sales a lot which is typical of retail, but they know when they are being too much.
Pro érvek
Good amount of busy work to kill time, friednly staff
Kontra érvek
Slightly pushy bosses, can be a little too fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at jcp for several years and would have stayed if the pay was better. So many wonderful coworkers and loyal customers. I feel this is a great job .
People
Pay and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work.But I’ll tell you the secret when it comes to future-proofing your career: it’s about your skill set, not your job title.
joijljljljl
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is on the road back to recovery. There are some truly amazing managers who work in this company. Technology is far behind the times but the company is focusing its resources in other areas. Great new merchandise departments coming into the stores which should really help to drive the bottom line.
Great People
Dated Technology
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sadly after I spent most of my life working for this company.
My job was slowly reduced to part time for almost 90 % of the people doing my same job. We lost our benefits and our vacation time.

Leaving us with little hope for our futures.
The people
Loss of benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing in the job description of customer service associate said anything about being on the cash register all shift long. I liked the idea of welcoming customers and asking them if you could help them but no one ever had the time to do that. In the 4 scheduled weeks I worked there the most hours I got was 12.5. The last week I worked there I originally was scheduled the same but for some reason was cut back to only 4.5 hours, which made it not even worth going to work. I had always had an office job before so retail was new to me. Working the cash register was new to me as well but at least I now have experience in doing that so that is a plus. I'd always been a morning person. You are required to work all hours. When I tried to put in my end time availability at 6pm I was told they can't do that, I'd have to work to closing at times which was 9pm. So I thought what is the point of asking me what my availability end time is if I really have no choice. Over all it wasn't a bad experience the job just wasn't for me. I was a little surprised when on the first or second day of ever being on the cash register to look up and find myself alone.
Gained new experience
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
my typical work day at JC penney was to come in and make sure fitting rooms were clean, ask any qestions customers had and cashier
Munkahelyi kultúra
The late nights and work culture caused me to look somewhere else for employment. The store manager at the time I left was unreliable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company was great. Provides understanding and Balance to Work and Home. Room for advancements with relocation options. Benefits were amazing. This company give back to there employees. Co-workers on the team I was on were professional and a pleasure to work with. Management within Loss Prevention was great was developed and trained. Depending on your location the opinion of management changes for me. As well as the balance of Work/ Family
benefits, stability
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés