JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Seattle, WA

29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 352 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slightly disorganized but rewarding.
Home product specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, június 18.
Though the management seemed to be somewhat dysfunctional in communicating with itself, the environment offered numerous opportunities for refining experience in customer satisfaction and independent problem solving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to learn in
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, március 18.
Learned how to be part of a great team and how to work through many issues that would come about between associates and with customers. JCPenney is a great company to work for.
Horrible nightmare
Salon Manager/Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, január 5.
JCP Where to start. They are a dishonest company with the worst leadership anywhere. They can and will fire anyone for no reason and lie about it ( right sumer roderick seattle) she is the worst leader ever! Company is the titanic going down fast.
Want to close a store bring on sumer!
Fellow workers
Kontra érvek
No breaks, lunches. Dishonest company, dishonest leaders
Fun, fast paced environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, szeptember 20.
I really liked working for Penneys. The store was pretty. I liked the people that I worked with. There was some competition due to working in a wage plus commission area, but on a whole, the job was fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very poor attitude from management. No communication
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA and Tacoma WA2018, szeptember 17.
Very poorly run company. Have no idea what is going on. Can't understand how they can stay in business. They will go under. Management has no clue on how to treat employee's or the customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Loved this Place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, augusztus 16.
I always felt at home and respected here. It was not an easy job but it was an enjoyable job which had a lot to offer. I do miss working for JCPenney!
4,0
Used to be better
Merchandise Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, március 15.
When I first started I was surprised to find a second family at the workplace but with new management the friendliness has left and work is not fun anymore but stressful. Advancement is very possible if you honestly work hard but I would not be sure the compensation is worth the stress. However, overall, I really enjoyed working here.
Friendly coworkers, flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Low pay, stressful, bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Unfair place to work
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, január 2.
All JCPenny's no matter where the are located in the country only follow brown people around the store. It is very stressful job because it is implied that only certain people commit crimes. So customers are constantly coming up to you asking why is this person following me and you have to come up with some lame answer to tell them. Over all my coworkers were nice.
a standard retail Job
Jewelry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, október 14.
J C Penney is a company that is continually restructuring itself. It made a transition to an online model but failed, because of inertia, to continue to innovate at the rate that was needed.
JCPenney
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, október 1.
Great Company to work for. This 118 year old company is a great place to work for. They are a wonderful company to grow within. They see the potential of the employees and helps them grow,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Productive and Fun environment
Sales/Holiday Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA 981252017, augusztus 19.
Overall rating* `3-5
Job Work/Life Balance `3-5
Compensation/Benefits `3-5
Job Security/Advancement `3-5
Management `5-5
Job Culture `5-5

Customer awareness and management is encouraged highly.

Very worthwhile.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good managers
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, augusztus 3.
The co-workers tend to be very nice and the mangers are cool and usually even keeled. They try to get you to push sales a lot which is typical of retail, but they know when they are being too much.
Pro érvek
Good amount of busy work to kill time, friednly staff
Kontra érvek
Slightly pushy bosses, can be a little too fast paced.
Nice
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, március 13.
I worked at jcp for several years and would have stayed if the pay was better. So many wonderful coworkers and loyal customers. I feel this is a great job .
People
Pay and benefits
Fun place to work
Janitor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, február 14.
Fun place to work.But I’ll tell you the secret when it comes to future-proofing your career: it’s about your skill set, not your job title.
joijljljljl
free lunch
short breaks
Fantastic Company
Operations and Human Resource Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2016, május 23.
The company is on the road back to recovery. There are some truly amazing managers who work in this company. Technology is far behind the times but the company is focusing its resources in other areas. Great new merchandise departments coming into the stores which should really help to drive the bottom line.
Great People
Dated Technology
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
The people are great!
Studio Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2015, október 13.
Sadly after I spent most of my life working for this company.
My job was slowly reduced to part time for almost 90 % of the people doing my same job. We lost our benefits and our vacation time.
Leaving us with little hope for our futures.
The people
Loss of benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job Description didn't fit the job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, Wa2015, június 15.
Nothing in the job description of customer service associate said anything about being on the cash register all shift long. I liked the idea of welcoming customers and asking them if you could help them but no one ever had the time to do that. In the 4 scheduled weeks I worked there the most hours I got was 12.5. The last week I worked there I originally was scheduled the same but for some reason was cut back to only 4.5 hours, which made it not even worth going to work. I had always had an office job before so retail was new to me. Working the cash register was new to me as well but at least I now have experience in doing that so that is a plus. I'd always been a morning person. You are required to work all hours. When I tried to put in my end time availability at 6pm I was told they can't do that, I'd have to work to closing at times which was 9pm. So I thought what is the point of asking me what my availability end time is if I really have no choice. Over all it wasn't a bad experience the job just wasn't for me. I was a little surprised when on the first or second day of ever being on the cash register to look up and find myself alone.
Gained new experience
hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is not very good
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2015, június 9.
my typical work day at JC penney was to come in and make sure fitting rooms were clean, ask any qestions customers had and cashier
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
My job
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2015, március 23.
The late nights and work culture caused me to look somewhere else for employment. The store manager at the time I left was unreliable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Great Company
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2015, január 24.
Company was great. Provides understanding and Balance to Work and Home. Room for advancements with relocation options. Benefits were amazing. This company give back to there employees. Co-workers on the team I was on were professional and a pleasure to work with. Management within Loss Prevention was great was developed and trained. Depending on your location the opinion of management changes for me. As well as the balance of Work/ Family
benefits, stability
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van