Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Searcy, AR

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Searcy, AR15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 154 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney is overall a very enjoyable place to be employed. It was often fast paced, which made for a more enjoyable work shift. The managers are very caring for their employees, and are very easy to work with.
Pro érvek
Multiple breaks, managers are willing to work with a schedule change, easy to get time off
Kontra érvek
lack of communication between management and employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was like working with a big family after working there for so long. I always hated to see members of management leave and start somewhere or retire
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best thing is the customers also loved working with the clothes always enjoyed letting customers know when we got new merchandise The problems I had was your hours may be cut at any time
Loving the customers
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job. I loved the people I worked with but the only down fall here was not everyone done there part. Day shift would leave dressing rooms full for night shift. Managers were wonderful though.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly enjoyed working for JcPenny’s. Daily store meeting made things run smoothly and the structured management truly made for an efficient and productive day.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I dont recommend jcpenney. Management is sour. You are just a number to them and it doesnt matter how much money you bring it, you are still only a number and expected to do more. Its no wonder jcpenney has such a bad name

and the turn over is horrible. They
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for jcpenney for years great company far as team work, discount, and ok benefits. Pay is not good, position advancement is all about favoritism.
Discount
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thoroughly enjoyed the challenging nature of the job. I loved helping customers, and I loved the people I worked with. The hours weren't very conducive to me going to college and raising a family.
Challenging work, generous discount
Retail hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked part time but the hours and pay were just not that good. I didn't like the drama going on in the salon setting. the managment however was nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my job there. It was interesting, fun and .challenging. The employees were team players. The holidays were especially fun. Christmas decorations everywhere, Santa coming up and down the aisles.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees are rude. The management is terrible. I knew the job was temporary but I didn't know when it would end and they didn't even call me and tell me that I was no longer employed I had to call them and ask them about it. Then they said that they were so sorry and would give me three coupons and I told them no thank you. I will probably never work or shop there again.
Discount
Rude employees, no communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Absolutely loved working for jcpenney's! yes it was seasonal during the holidays but it was never overwhelming. the staff was a great team to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved it! Wasn't too demanding and everyone got along. Everyone minded their own business and it was really relaxed. The managers were nice and everyone worked with each other and not against each other.
Good discounts, Nice co workers
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a frustrating job for sure. Hours are flakey. And favoritism is shown. Also, enough people aren't scheduled to complete all that is needed to complete.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be me helping customer's with their needs and them leaving with a smile on their face. I love people and lifting others up whether it be coworkers or customers/clients. In my field of work, I have learned to have a positive attitude and it is better to make lemonade than to have just sour lemons on a bad day. I try to reach out to others in a positive manner by finding something positive in each person that the Lord brings in my path. I love all my co-workers and get along with everyone. The hardest part of my job is seeing some of my associates and customers come in having a bad day. I want to help make their day a little easier because sometimes life can become uneasy. The most enjoyable part of my job is PEOPLE!!!!!! I love people even the ugly ones.