JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Schaumburg, IL

32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 482 értékelés megtekintése
Only reason I left
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2019, október 9.
Honestly loved working for them but management made it very difficult to stay around. Because of my religious beliefs I asked for Saturday’s off to attend services and it took me about 4 months of working for them to finally work something out. When holiday season hit they asked me to work 3 Saturdays a month instead of one and we agreed it would only be for the holiday season. They never switched it back
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun while it lasted
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2019, szeptember 15.
I work as a customer supporter at JCP. My job includes taking the merchandise off the truck, sort through the merchandise for the correct department and then put it on the selling floor. Learing how to read or used the pictures for the item displayed. Helping out on the cash register when they are sort, or help put back the clothing from the dressing room back to the selling floor. Sort and clean the tables, rakes and back wall so it can be presentable for customers to get to.

During the weekend, it going to be hectic. For the full 8 hours, you are going to be putting clothes back, and sort the tables, over and over again, help customers find the product they are looking for, answering customer question about credit card services.

And because parents bring their kid in the store, you will find lost kids wandering around crying, so you have to call the manager for help.

You will also be dealing with an angry customer who wants items that cost in the 50 or so price range but wants it at a cheap price. Again, you will get yelled at, humiliated and then you have to call the manager.

Because of the lack of hours, people are going to kiss butt to management and try to find ways to get you fired or forced you to quit. It gotten to the point that I was having a panic attack just thinking about going to that job. In fact, I did have a major one until I have to call off the next day just to calm myself down. I was also getting tired of dealing with HR woman who likes to call people stupid in front and behind their backs and would threaten me about my job. Not worth it.
  több... I was getting depressed, so I have to quit my job.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Discount on clothing. Free food only on Black Friday.
Kontra érvek
Sneaky co-worker. Management doesn't communicate with each other. Low pay. No regular shift hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very bad management, will not recommend to anyone to work here decrimination and harrasment thru the supervisor everyday
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodfield mall Schaumburg Illinois2019, július 14.
Harassment
Descriminatiob
Low pay
Not enough employees in fitting room
Will make cashiers to work in fitting room
Will take advantage of nice people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2019, március 21.
Enjoyed employees and customer interaction, company had very competitive compensation packages depending on sales. management made sure to plan your schedules according to you lifestyle.
hate
STORE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2019, január 22.
I hated working here they made us stand for hours and yelled at me to clean up a section again after I once cleaned it up and then they aren't understanding at all and paid me very little and gave me less hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Top Management not in touch with workers
IN-HOME CUSTOM DECORATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg IL2018, november 27.
As a designer you worked 12 hours per day, 3 appointments per day, commissioned with turned out to be about $ 10 per hour; for an educated designer this was an insult; training not good enough, customer service not good enough.
A fast work environment.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, augusztus 29.
If you like to keep busy. This is the job keeps you moving time flies quickly. There very flexible with the work hours a great place to work for teenagers for people who need a part time job.
Pro érvek
Some days they bring food.
JC Penney/InStyle Salon
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, július 24.
This was a great place to begin my cosmetology career. They were really supportive of me being right out of school. They paired me with a mentor and helped me with clientele building techniques. It was awesome. Cons to working at Penney's was stocking shelves and down time. I didn't go to cosmetology school to do retail sales work. I just wanted to do hair and lots of it! JC Penney get the butts in the seats!
20% discount on merchandise even already discounted and sales items
Kontra érvek
Down times and stocking shelves
Jcpenny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, május 27.
You have to have to be able to stand on your feet for periods of time . You also have to be nice n generous to the customers. That makes them want to come back to shop.
Meet new ppl
Cleaning up after
motivation for. healthy life
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, február 18.
having fun at job give you more energy to show your potential at work friendliness and healthy environment make associate active to help customer very fast...
Stressful work environment
Lead Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, február 11.
The culture at jcpenny was stressful. There were too many time constraints on unloading trucks and selling credit. The pressure to sell the credit card was unreasonable and unbearable.
Good Opportunity
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, január 23.
JC Penney provided a good oportunity for part time employees. Commission positions received a benefit rate for vacation/sick time even for part time employees.
Pro érvek
Commission position was very lucrative during the holiday season
Kontra érvek
Commission position was very stressful during slow seasonsl
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Biggest mistake of my life
Hair Artist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2017, november 24.
Woorkinf for the salon by instyle in JCPENNEY WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I EVER MADE if I could get those years back I would. The false promises from way up in corporate down to in store management were underwhelming and heart breaking. Being told "we will bring you on full time with Benefits one you do a level jump in the salon" and then DOING THAT JUMP and not getting anything for it so heartbreaking. I live paycheck to paycheck as do most of my coworkers because corporate does not care about us. Complain and your hours get cut. No wonder this company is doing so poorly. 3 months with almost no color on back bar we had to FIGHT to get corporate to send it to us and it was a struggle it shouldn't be like that. Clients come first. THIS IS NOT THE SAME COMPANY IT WAS 10 YO YEARS AGO. It's a. Dying company!!! Low low pay (our top stylist makes under 40k a year) our salon manager makes 45k a year. It's a joke. You won't get PTO/MTO health insurance until you're over 30 hrs a week and they will keep you list below that so you don't get it.
Discount in Sephora
Everything else sucks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Sylist at woodfield
Master Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2017, szeptember 20.
Jcpenney used to be a pretty good place to work, with various walk-ins and great education. In the last 2 years we hardly receive education and the walk-ins are scarce and you need to be cut throat to get them. Receptionists only give walkins to their friends. Jcpenney is no longer a company to grow with in fact it's not a place you want to stay with. Other Stylists gang up on each other and the culture is all around horrible. When approaching management they don't want to be bothered and tell you to discuss the problem with the stylist who is giving you a hard time. That is just completely unprofessional. I'm a little concerned why management wouldn't want a happier work place.That would make for more productive stylists and all around better environment. Also they want you to do the Sephora teams hair for $15 dollars. That includes all colors and haircuts.
discount
Kontra érvek
extremely competitive. Favoritism amongst stylists, stressful environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
3,0
Easy work, stressful environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2017, augusztus 30.
The work is easy. You are either ringing or cleaning. It was my first job. I really enjoyed working with my coworkers. Holidays are the busiest. Wasnt too bad.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc penny was an enjoyable work place
Casheir (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2017, június 1.
What I learned was how to speak to un familiar faces. The work place cultural is mixed there is different cultural Working. The most enjoyable time is closing spending time with my employees
Meeting new people
Pay rate
poor management
Salon Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2017, április 11.
Schaumburg location, the worst store leader, a crook, thief, and prejudice manager. very uncomfortable working conditions for most employees, two faced, and out to do what ever it takes to see the numbers in his store to retire with the company comfortably.
He goes above the rules of the company to lie, and pay off the exceed his self satifacation.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
store management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Bad managers
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2017, április 5.
Every manager I had was horrible. The pay was below average. If you are working in juniors, or womens you will spend a majority of your shift cleaning the fitting rooms and putting away all the clothes. You will never get out on time always takes over an hour to clean the store for the next day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Photographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2017, január 10.
Its a positive place to work and fun work environment. My coworkers are nice to work with. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to make people laugh.
Retail Sales
SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR/FLOATER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2016, szeptember 14.
As a switchboard operator / floater, my duties included answering phones and directing calls to the proper location, helping customers with their questions, operating a cash register, bagging clothes, restocking and reorganizing racks, working the cash room, and scheduling.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van