Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Scarborough, ME

4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 592 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Satisfaction
Log into computer/phones, take calls from customers re: technical support, orders, complaints and whatever else is requested of me for the day. I learned that you can satisfy 99% of the customers. The other 1% cannot be appeased (sometimes just need to vent) and not to let it ruin your day. Do the best job possible for everyone involved. My co-workers and I got along great. I am always there to lend a helping hand and they were too! The hardest part of the job was being on the phones 8 - 10 hours a day. The easiest part of the job was being on the phone 8 - 10 hours a day. My supervisor is great. Very easy to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
1,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opportunity to be more transparent to their employees
I feel that I am losing job security, we closed 2 call centers since I've been working and experience 3 major lay offs.

I love my job and the people but the associate morale and transparency from management has an opportunity to improve to build the trust of our employees.


Associates are just not as engaged as they used to be since the major lay off.




I am seeking stability.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive
We have a diverse group of associates with day to day customer service experience. I learned de-escalation, customer retention, and promoting a satisfying customer experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work place culture
I enjoyed working for this company was a great opportunity and care for the employees. Good environment to work in and showed customer appreciation. Company is awesome overall
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JCPenney? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés
3,7
22 592 értékelés alapján
5
7 042
4
6 488
3
5 546
2
1 879
1
1 637
Értékelések kategória szerint
3,6
Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,2
Bérezés/juttatások
3,1
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
3,3
Vezetőség
3,5
Céges kultúra
JCPenney - értékelések munkakör szerint