Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Savannah, GA

29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 567 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over worked and under paid
Retail work is over worked and undet paid. With hardly any benefits. The only thing I miss from working there was the employee discount on shopping. But my coworkers were always good to work with.
It’s stressful but flexible
Working at JCPenney can get frustrating and stressful but they try to be flexible to everyone and try to make sure everyone gets paid for what they work
Discounts
Fun great place to work
I worked this job seasonal for the holiday season it was great they provided food and breaks for their employees. The managers were fair and fun. They tried their best to do for the employees
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
If you closed at the store you had to stay a very long time until the manager was ready to leave
JC Penney
I worked security at Penneys and my primary job was to arrest shoplifters. It was an interesting job that required continual walking around the store watching for suspicious activity.
flexable work hours
Kontra érvek
chasing fleeing shoplifters and going to court.
Fine Place to Work
My typical day at work is usually boring. People don't come in the store unless it's a holiday or the weekend. Management is good. There is no culture whatsoever. Your coworkers can turn on you in an instant. You can do your job, but there will always be a rumor spread about you.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can be fast paced during certain times of the year.
The company would be better if they paid their employees a little more. The up side to working there is that they do work with your schedule. They also give there employees a discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and exciting experience with happy people
Everyone is wonderful. Easy to build a friendship with coworkers and customers. Very fast-pace and competitive work place. As a recover personal, I was responsible for putting merchandise back, check fitting rooms, assisted customers, and kept department clean. The customers that shop here are always happy to see our new merchandise. The only thing is that the store is short on staff and eagerly seeking for new employees. I would recommend anyone to come and join if you wish to experience a fun work place.
Pro érvek
Everyone is kind and the job is fun
Need more employees
Hard Working
While working at JCPennys, i learned that you have to be able to keep up with the change and the pace of not only the customer but the company as well
1,0
crazy hours and low pay
very low pay and not even 20 hours a week. Sometimes they only give you 3 hours a day. you dont get to break any 15 min breaks. They will call you in only to work few hours and cut your time another day.
It was for experience
I applied to JCPenney thinking that I would love working as much as I did shopping there. No way, I am now convinced the only reason I stayed was to gain experience. There was poor management at the time and I was unhappy for a few months before leaving.
Pro érvek
Fantastic Staff and fast paced work flow
Kontra érvek
Horrible Management ( at the time)
Downgraded
The environment at JCPenney used to be one of family, fairness, and appreciation. The current location is the worst from disrespectful leadership to unproductive and untrained associates.
1,0
This job sucks
I worked for Jcp for 5 years never moved up and never appreciated no benefits only made it to 9.00 worked hard and had to work holidays no more family days for me. You were over whelmed in fitting rooms and there was never enough help the only thing I did enjoy bout jcp was the coworkers
I had a job
Kontra érvek
man this is a bad job over all
merchandise
great store clean
great array of merchandise

flexible hours

pays above minimum wage based on experience

friendly co- workers

good discounts for employees
employee discount
late nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
If only the entire team was as great as the store manager!
Store manager was like no other!!! She was very help and enthusiastic! Really knows how to boost your spirits while pushing you to your fullest potential! But some of the dept. leads weren't as bright and it showed in their departments. This also caused for a lot of lack luster performances from some employees which made it harder for the ones who actually cared! Wish I could still be apart of the company!!
Discounts, co workers relationships
Kontra érvek
Lazy co workers, lazy dept. leads
fun workplace
JC Penney was a fun workplace but stressful and busy during holidays. I really enjoyed working with my co workers. Management was professional and fair.
Difficult for advancement
Store I was located in was a great building stone for mused however the ladder to climb through their corporate structure was extremely difficult and unless you know the right people you'll be stuck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, Fast pace, but exciting place to work
I provided customer service for shoppers, and assisted with confidential customer account's, I Work closely with management handling customers. I Handled phone duties, working in administration to ensure proper handling of various affiliates.
Great Healthcare Benefit's
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
JcPenney is a fair company to work for. The benefits are awesome but the actual pay does not balance with the work of the employees. It most definitely is not a good place to work if you are considering to make it a career.
Flexibility
2,0
Unprofessional work area
Co workers were great to work with management was disrespectful and not considerate of peoples feelings sometimes. I learned that customers need help and I really enjoyed helping the. The hardest part was recovering after the whole store closed for late hours. The most enjoyable part was seeing the smiles on the customers face when you were able to help them.
great co workers
benefits are not good
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Associates pull together mgmt not so much
Want to be led and hope to move from floor associate to leadership position wont happen but I did love the associates we were a real true family but mgmt. gets an F+ rating(this is the Savannah store this applies to)
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
had a nice associate lounge with tv and snacks, coffee and sodas.
I loved working at JCPenney. It was like my second home. They went through a lot of changes through the years, but I was dedicated to my job.
Pro érvek
I loved the discount. and their clothes were great. I raised both of my girls on JCPenney clothes.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés