Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Santa Maria, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Santa Maria, CA19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot from working and learning new things as I went. I met new friends and they helped guide me when I first started. They made me feel like I can count on them to help me when I did something wrong. It was my first job and I felt good that I gained experience. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. The managers were flexible when you wanted some days off. Overall I had a great experience with my first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm not sure what the payrate is now, but I do know that I was getting paid minium wage in CA starting off at $10hr. So hopefully that has changed for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for 4 months, loved it but if you can't handle the constant change in temperature and occasionally getting attitude, don't work here. it was either cold or hot bc the fan & heater are broken.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc Penney is a great place to work for there I learned how to engage with new customers each and every day and i got to help them find what they were looking for in store and online it was a great sales experience.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low level staffing. Company has no moral or integrity, and does not care about employees whatsoever. I had low standards for working here...just wanted to pick up extra hours near by my home, but didn't know how low you can go...I wouldn't recommend working this location specifically. I have never been treated as poorly as I have here at ANY job even at 15 at Wendy's. Management needs help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good for high school students, not a good place to advance your career in sales. worked well with my hours during high school, flexible hours and great managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the time I was working here the main managers kept getting fired management wasn’t any good they cut a lot hours leaving employees and some managers to look for a different job . This was 2 years ago
Meeting new people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how to work with customers. Used my second language to translate to customers. Management was well organized. Hardest part of the job was leaving it because I loved going to work at a place where I could always dress up. Best part of the job was helping out a customer and them thanking you.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only great thing about it was that the company was fairly flexible with allowing me most of the days off I would request. Besides that, it's the typical retail work atmosphere. Pay isn't that great, work is repetitive, people (both customers and other employees/supervisors/managers) get on your nerves. It's great for people who need a job right away, but I wouldn't suggest staying there too long. It's almost impossible to move up the ladder.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a seasonal job and so I didn't have a whole lot of responsibilities except to run the registers. The customers were nice enough and the job wasn't difficult at all. My coworkers made my time enjoyable there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I personally love my job at Jcpenney. But it could be a challenge somedays. I enjoy working when the store is busy because you don't have to find anything to do because there is already alot to do.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management here is horrible, the supervisors are very biased and show a lot of favoritism. There is no communication. Work load is not distributed equally and there are never enough hours to get the job done but we are still expected to finish.
Flexibility
No hours, Stressful, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
If given the opportunity to go back and work for this organization I would say no in a heartbeat. It was a part-time job only for extra money and I was on call.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney can be a fun place to work at. All the supervisors are friendly and easy to get along with. If you have a problem or an emergency they are willing to work with you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the Home Department which was challenging and fun. I have wonderful people to work with. My manager was very nice to work for and we had a great environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day included interacting with customers and associates, assisting in problem resolution, maintaining department cleanliness and presentation, schedule adjustments. I learned a great deal about how to deal with irate people and how to maintain myself, how to train and coach others, how to be a mentor. The best and most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers, we were like a family and that made work a great place. The hardest part was dealing with people who treat retail and service workers as if they were less valuable than them.
good flexible schedule
no comment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenney because I love working at a fast pace and I like to challenge myself. I would challenge myself everyday to where I became noticed and known to meet deadlines under pressure. I enjoyed working with my co workers as a team.
paid time off
paid holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being part time they schedule me where they need me:

I am never late or sick.

Friendly and ready to work.

Above average of all Sales Clerks.

Ready to take on new assignments.

Nothing is hard.

Enjoy seeing the public.
metals for certain achievments
Kontra érvek
not enough coverage for breaks/lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Cleaned and made sure my section was neat.
-The hardest part of the job is trying to keep a customer calm in a situation that wasn't your fault.
nice people i work with