Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Santa Fe, NM

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 938 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I started it was great but the company was between managers. The work environment is very tumultuous and staff is scarce and spread thin, the manager has a "board of shame" where names of employees who call in are visible, multiple employees have quit or been let go causing an extreme surplus of merchandise in backrooms of all departments.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like to be on the go this is a job for you, we need people who are willimg to work and have the availability to do so. Environment is friendly and very welcoming.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management did not want to hire me due to not enough credit cards. Human resources told me that they would call ONLY for the holidays. JcPenny is Santa Fe only hires who they want.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work during the time I was there. Great co workers and amazing management. The only down fall is you're not guaranteed full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Because of my varied skill levels, I performed additional tasks as needed. If a cash register went down, I fixed it. If an associate needed assistance with a customer, I helped out. The hardest part was to deal with reduced number of hours when the store was slow.
The discount of 25%.
Kontra érvek
Less working hours during slow periods
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time working at JcPenney I enjoyed everything i learned and got to work with. The people are greet, fun, energetic, and love to help others where they need it.. The only down fall is not having guaranteed hours.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the beauty business is awesome on many levels and most of those levels are not in this store . there are friendships with other stylists and clients that make coming to work not work. experences and interactions that add to you as aperson . none of which have I found here . The Manager is a god send in this madness , there is so much that is awesome in this business but none of which any of the stylist will ever see .
Pro érvek
discounts on stuff you want or need
bad work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
been a long time I don't know how it is anymore
fun place for what I can remember
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked 8 hours a day and the pay was above expected, great flow of customers coming through the store. Sales and promotions brought these customers back.
lunch scheduled, 8 hour shifts, high pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
underage hires, dirty store, lack of customer service in some departments
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés